Does Vitamin C lighten skin?

C

crimclown63

of the Abyss
Also what should the dosing be to see changes in skin undertone with vit C?

@enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy help?

should help a bit againmst hyperpigmentation spots

should help a bit againmst hyperpigmentation spots
I was talking about megadosing oral vit C, forgot to specifically write it. Does this apply for that too?

Also what should the dosing be to see changes in skin undertone with vit C?

Start at 5g a day. Go up if necessary

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: oxymoron, Deleted member 9779, Deprived and 2 others
I think mega dosing oral vit c is cope

no if you want to lighten skin (to birth color) you need to use glycolic acid or AHA
vit C is good for fading sunspots/scars but not at lightening skin color

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Chadpreetmaybe, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Gotta megadose and then maintain those results if you get any. Thinking of doing this for anti aging benefits as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Gotta megadose and then maintain those results if you get any. Thinking of doing this for anti aging benefits as well
Its risky imo to megadose @Seth Walsh

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Seth Walsh
Its risky imo to megadose @Seth Walsh
NAC will do more to lighten the skin than using vitamin C. From what I remember, prolonged NAC consumption increases the pheomelanin/eumelanin ratio. Not ideal either for skin lightening because NAC does a tonne of other stuff.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, HQNPmaxxing, Deprived and 1 other person
NAC will do more to lighten the skin than using vitamin C. From what I remember, prolonged NAC consumption increases the pheomelanin/eumelanin ratio. Not ideal either for skin lightening because NAC does a tonne of other stuff.
Nac has to be continued forever ? And what daily dose ? And less sides right than vit c? I megadose msm already

Nac has to be continued forever ? And what daily dose ? And less sides right than vit c? I megadose msm already
Idk about the dose I just know it lightens the skin with chronic use but I wouldn't recommend it because it might affect your motivation and sex drive and possibly cause some type of anhedonia. If I was OP I'd just focus on skin quality rather than MichaelJacksonmaxxing with the skin whitening stuff.

It needs to be understood that skin colour is integral to phenotype and lightening skin usually leads to negative prediction error. As in, it just looks off.

Hydroquinone and Monobenzone are the real skin whitening creams but they're not gonna help anyone looksmax imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Deleted member 18840
NAC is precursor to glutathion and is recommended because it’s much cheaper than bioavailabile glutathione like SALG and Lipo. Ideally for actually results you’d want multiple oral supplements, vit C is usually paired with oral glutathione for increasing phenomelanin.

It likely won’t look unnatural because even with many different supplements you won’t lighten your skin tone past 2-3 shade, only melanin killers like menobenzone will look unnatural imo. Oral seems like a much better option than topical personnally because more even application (it should in theory lighten nipples and privates without irritation) and less sides (most self induced vitiligo cases seem to be from topical use)

And yeah unless your body somehow ends up producing more of the suppplement naturally in its own, you will have to keep dosing those supplements to keep the lighter skin tone. That plus avoiding the sun like a vampire; skin lightening is a lifestyle.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
NAC is precursor to glutathion and is recommended because it’s much cheaper than bioavailabile glutathione like SALG and Lipo. Ideally for actually results you’d want multiple oral supplements, vit C is usually paired with oral glutathione for increasing phenomelanin.

It likely won’t look unnatural because even with many different supplements you won’t lighten your skin tone past 2-3 shade, only melanin killers like menobenzone will look unnatural imo. Oral seems like a much better option than topical personnally because more even application (it should in theory lighten nipples and privates without irritation) and less sides (most self induced vitiligo cases seem to be from topical use)
In ur last paragraph you still talking about nac right?
Well my skin tone as a baby was as light as robert pattison in twilight with makeup basically, and now im halfway so imo it wont look unatural

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
In ur last paragraph you still talking about nac right?
Well my skin tone as a baby was as light as robert pattison in twilight with makeup basically, and now im halfway so imo it wont look unatural
About any skin lightening really. Most won’t give you past 1-3 shades. Honestly if I were you I would focus on just not being tan and eye color

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
About any skin lightening really. Most won’t give you past 1-3 shades. Honestly if I were you I would focus on just not being tan and eye color
Eye color i wear contacts and cope with msm - a bit lighter but not enough.
Not a fan of eye lightening surgery, requires 0 inhibition ngl

• +1
I was trying to get at the point that you can't change your phenotype, and altering one phenotypical feature will just throw off harmony.

I was trying to get at the point that you can't change your phenotype, and altering one phenotypical feature will just throw off harmony.
As I'm a brown skinned South asian, I think removing the undertone would be much better than skin lightening? As It's seems like attractive south Asians don't have an undertone. What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: crimclown63
You can try to do so, some succeed, some don't. It all depends on your base and how far out you're reaching.

• +1
Reactions: crimclown63

And yeah unless your body somehow ends up producing more of the suppplement naturally in its own, you will have to keep dosing those supplements to keep the lighter skin tone. That plus avoiding the sun like a vampire; skin lightening is a lifestyle.
do you have any idea about nac and vitamin c dosages?

• +1
Idk bro I’ve given up on it. Aren’t you Turkish? Why do this?
most turks dont have that light skin tbh but i think i am on paleish side anyway. idk tbh just want to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
do you know the nac dosage? @Seth Walsh

do you know the nac dosage? @Seth Walsh
Tbh no. I don't know if it lightens the skin personally. I'd need other people's anecdotes. I don't need to lighten my skin so I never noticed anything. I just take 1000-3000mg NAC whenever I need it. But I use it for it's glutathione increasing and glutamate clearing effects.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
Tbh no. I don't know if it lightens the skin personally. I'd need other people's anecdotes. I don't need to lighten my skin so I never noticed anything. I just take 1000-3000mg NAC whenever I need it. But I use it for it's glutathione increasing and glutamate clearing effects.
so do you think its cope around 1g-3g? i probably need more?

so do you think its cope around 1g-3g? i probably need more?
Prolly cope imo. You'd need to find someone who actually claims to have lightened his skin with chronic NAC use. I really don't know personally.

• Woah
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer