Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Pietrosiek

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and AlexHeally
My voice stopped changing since I'm 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3832
Yes, it does. At least it did for me.

I did not follow any particular protocol for that though. It was a more of a unexpected positive side-effect that I got after I gymcelled. I think the mechanism of action was that gymcelling led to testosterone increase, which then maybe had an effect on my voice. I also became very low inhib after that, and started speaking in a much deeper voice than before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Andros and Darkstrand
Yes it can. Its plausible that your hormonal profile affects the pitch of your voice. However im unsure if it directly affects your voice or if its because having high T makes you low inhib, when you DGAF you tend to talk in a lower tone. If your scared or timid your voice will be higher.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Andros
Yes, it does. At least it did for me.

I did not follow any particular protocol for that though. It was a more of a unexpected positive side-effect that I got after I gymcelled. I think the mechanism of action was that gymcelling led to testosterone increase, which then maybe had an effect on my voice. I also became very low inhib after that, and started speaking in a much deeper voice than before.
Yes it can. Its plausible that your hormonal profile affects the pitch of your voice. However im unsure if it directly affects your voice or if its because having high T makes you low inhib, when you DGAF you tend to talk in a lower tone. If your scared or timid your voice will be higher.
Correct. Androgens increase development of male secondary sexual characteristic, including the vocal chords (leading to deeper voice)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Andros and mulattomaxxer