Does volufiline have permenant effects?

K

khan10

Iron
When you go through puberty, I'm assuming the fat distribution of your face changes and your body produces fat to places where its needed. Let's say I applied volufiline to the eyes, if the results are permanent it would be fine. If the results are temporary it would make the natural fat that should've been distributed to that area not go which overall makes the eyes worse. Does this make sense or should I just apply anyways.

supposedly yes. but what I wonder is if it has long term negative effects on fat pads/skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman, Arsene, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 1 other person
Incels when they haven’t tried something and call it cope
abused dog gay artists pfp i will do u a favor and blow ur head smoove off nga

• +1
Reactions: plukee
abused dog gay artists pfp i will do u a favor and blow ur head smoove off nga
Would be a massive favour bhai pls do

Incels when they haven’t tried something and call it cope
hey dumbfuck faggot retard, i did try it thats why i called it cope u stupid nigger

hey dumbfuck faggot retard, i did try it thats why i called it cope u stupid nigger
Drink your soy you angry manlet, you’re going into an incel rage 🫵😂

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Arsene
  • JFL
  • JFL
Why would you even use it as a teenager? It's for volume loss through aging (if it even works).

I was also wondering in general does this apply with other things like glutathione or hydroquinone which lighten the skin temporarily. I'm assuming again taking this during puberty will mean once you go off of these products your natural skin color would be darker than before using them because your body is adapting to the environment and the lack of melanin.