Does YouTube “Rage Motivation” Content Have Potential?

thecel

thecel

morph king
Will I be successful on YouTube if I run a “rage motivation” channel, which aims to spark rage in its viewers by telling them that they deserve a fair slice of the world’s power and dominance? This is different from “ragefuel,” as rage motivation consists of an angry “coach”-type guy talking into a mic, and not accounts/recordings of real-life events that make people angry.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 13511, volcelfatcel and 4 others
Will I be successful on YouTube if I run a “rage motivation” channel, which aims to spark rage in its viewers by telling them that they deserve a fair slice of the world’s dominance and power? This is different from “ragefuel”
not relatable to normies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek and thecel
just start a stormfront channel and ask for patreons

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 14781, Entschuldigung and 2 others
not relatable to normies

Most people have experienced bullying at least one. Everyone has at least been disrespected or treated unfairly a few times. Many people are envious of people who have more than them.

I can show normie viewers Incel TV’s “Height and Dominance” clip and tell them they’ll never be capable of dominating like the big dude is.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
push content is great
you can gather a lot of subs
rage is what gets the viewers glued to their TVs watching criticism of politicians they hate

I think Internet is different yet quite simillar
you have a younger audience of young edgelords who don't feel they belong anywhere
tell them they deserve a better life, women etc.
also lots of self-improvement addicts
or mentally ill people
all of the above is target audience

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Most people have experienced bullying at least one. Everyone has at least been disrespected or treated unfairly a few times. Many people are envious of people who have more than them.

I can show normie viewers Incel TV’s “Height and Dominance” clip and tell them they’ll never be capable of dominating like the big dude is.
Yeah that’s great and all but YouTube won’t recommend it to anyone cause it’s “controversial”

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed, Lars and thecel
be elliot hulse

• Woah
rage motivation consists of an angry “coach”-type guy talking into a mic,
the master at this.

Motivational quotes like: "You don't deserve to live"

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: looksmaxxed and thecel
Will I be successful on YouTube if I run a “rage motivation” channel, which aims to spark rage in its viewers by telling them that they deserve a fair slice of the world’s power and dominance? This is different from “ragefuel,” as rage motivation consists of an angry “coach”-type guy talking into a mic, and not accounts/recordings of real-life events that make people angry.
I was thinking of a whitepill looksmaxxing channel to introduce normies to the blackpill in a dumbed down and less depressive manner. But it’s better if no one knows about this otherwise competition would be even higher. There’re no channels dedicated to looksmaxxing (not gymmaxxing and self-improvement in general).

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 14781
There’re no channels dedicated to looksmaxxing

Huh

youre a fuckin nerd

• So Sad
What's your end goal? Get all your followers to take over the world? lol

• +1
What's your end goal? Get all your followers to take over the world? lol

end goal is to reduce positivity so there are fewer of these giga-positive normies out there who make me angry