Dogs are not racist

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
Even tho dog races may be brutally different among each other racism doesnt seem to be a thing in dog's relations

For example my friend has a poodle and a german shepherd and they are friends and even play together

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, CursedOne, gamma and 4 others
So u are trying to say racism is a social construct

My German shepherd hates pithulls

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Looks234 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Dogs are too busy slaying their females owners to be racist ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CFW432, datboijj, Deleted member 11758 and 9 others
Well,i have seen people saying that their dogs don't like black people :oops:

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Tyronecell, goat2x and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Beetlejuice
Maybe yes idk
it is true, we don't see colour bro :)

🤝

• JFL
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
wholesomes me 🥰

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
they are territorial they just dont have the metacognition required to do more complex heuristic reasoning than 'the people and other dogs i see everyday are my pack and everyone else isnt'

they have friend enemy distinction and are suspicious of outsiders they just get socialized into knowing that the other dogs they see when they go for a walk or whatever arent direct threats to their owner/pack

its like saying that racism amongst humans doesnt exist because we dont instantly start screaming at and attacking people of diffetrent races when we see them in the street

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Tbh bro
My dog hated black men and we never reached him to hate black people :lul::lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, Uglybrazilian and Beetlejuice
they are territorial they just dont have the metacognition required to do more complex heuristic reasoning than 'the people and other dogs i see everyday are my pack and everyone else isnt'

they have friend enemy distinction and are suspicious of outsiders they just get socialized into knowing that the other dogs they see when they go for a walk or whatever arent direct threats to their owner/pack

its like saying that racism amongst humans doesnt exist because we dont instantly start screaming at and attacking people of diffetrent races when we see them in the street
i didnt say anything tho
the only thing I said is that dogs are not racist despite brutal racial differences among them

• JFL
Reactions: Cali Yuga
My dog hated black men and we never reached him to hate black people :lul::lul:
They probably notice the body language of their masters and figure out if they don't like black people, they can observe very small details like if their master is quieter, nervous or more restrained when blacks are around, so they start to growl, bark or act aggressive when blacks appear...

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Looks234, gamma and Beetlejuice
They probably notice the body language of their masters and figure out if they don't like black people, they can observe very small details like if their master is quieter, nervous or more restrained when blacks are around, so they start to growl, bark or act aggressive when blacks appear...
Cope he always barked for a man that was my father's friend
he wasn't a stranger at all

• Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj