Don’t be a boring boyfriend

Dr. Mog

Dr. Mog

Researcher at moggerdom and zoomerology
Whether you know this now or not, one of the main reasons why niggas cant keep their bitches attached is that they fail to take her to a full range of emotions. That fails the relationship. Drive her to a full range of emotions from happy, sad, ignorance and caring. Don’t overdo it too much to make yourself seem like a weirdo. I got a bad habit of spilling truths and facts which niggas can’t handle. Take my advice and guidance and you’ll do better trust me.

Don't be a boring boyfriend, Text her
"we need to talk..." while she out enjoying her night with her girls and then ghost when she replies. Keep the relationship interesting.

You gotta do this whenever she with her home girls that are for the streets because you know they already gonna try to influence her in street activities and they mad that she in a happy relationship with you and they struggling lock a relationship in because they end up cheating every 7 business days. She gonna come home and ask you about it and tell her it’s nothing and hug her. she then gonna post a snap saying ‘w my nigga‘ and boom! All her home girls jealous mad again.

Stay woke kings!
D2E19C82 B81D 4924 ADF1 CD01CBCAB590

Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Elvisandreaa, Bitchwhipper2 and 5 others
Or be mature and don’t do any of that.

I told my gf that If she ever feels like cheating or doubt our relationship to just go ahead and break up and we’ll go out separate ways no hard feelings. At that point it’s over anyhow.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, Xangsane, Deleted member 21146 and 8 others
i do this naturally

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Can't be a boring boyfriend if I'm not a boyfriend:feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
You don’t want to take it too far and end up in jail for DV.

Commit domestic abuse

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Cheesyrumble
Be chad then u don’t have to worry about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Be chad then u don’t have to worry about this
For relationships where emotions and feelings are involved you still do. Being a chad would ease most of the problems ofc but everyone can’t be one.

You still need a bit of ‘game’ and emotional attachment with a woman if you both truly love each other and this guide is a part of the ‘game’ we men gotta play really well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22780 and Elvisandreaa
But I would say whether or not the relationship will last long term or not is not really controllable 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️. Ur either going to keep loving each other or ur not. Compatibility can be tricky. Of course it's a given in any relationship to continue to put the effort into them regardless if they're romantic or not tbh.

Having shared interests is a huge deal breaker for me. I cant be with bitch who wants me to watch 20 seasons of Grey's anatomy with her and go to local juice shop for kombucha lol

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24117
Whether you know this now or not, one of the main reasons why niggas cant keep their bitches attached is that they fail to take her to a full range of emotions. That fails the relationship. Drive her to a full range of emotions from happy, sad, ignorance and caring. Don’t overdo it too much to make yourself seem like a weirdo. I got a bad habit of spilling truths and facts which niggas can’t handle. Take my advice and guidance and you’ll do better trust me.

Don't be a boring boyfriend, Text her
"we need to talk..." while she out enjoying her night with her girls and then ghost when she replies. Keep the relationship interesting.

You gotta do this whenever she with her home girls that are for the streets because you know they already gonna try to influence her in street activities and they mad that she in a happy relationship with you and they struggling lock a relationship in because they end up cheating every 7 business days. She gonna come home and ask you about it and tell her it’s nothing and hug her. she then gonna post a snap saying ‘w my nigga‘ and boom! All her home girls jealous mad again.

Stay woke kings!
View attachment 1961298

Knowing The More You Know GIF by Joey Bada$$
So u tell her what after she asks u? "Ur friends tryna make u a hoe?"

Women want you to be a fucking movie character