Don't hate women, Hate men.

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
Women are less capable and just mirror men, they're opportunists in the same way a dog is. So the overall behavior and failings of society is in fact due to men, specifically the beta male or in other words... the feminine man.

This is why men shouldn't be estrogenic its the hormone that causes female behavior by extension gay men also have been proven to have a higher level of estrogen. This gives major cause to not support LGBT and feminism it means detriment to society.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 20379, incel194012940 and 5 others
Hate women and men.* Also the fact that we have pressure to hold power positions is due to womens genetics, so it still falls on women as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, GetShrekt and Deleted member 16453
Hate women and men.* Also the fact that we have pressure to hold power positions is due to womens genetics so it still falls on women as well
we are the dominant ones, all shitty female behavior falls on us as a collective male unit. The mechanism which is evolution pressures regardless. I'm not sure, whether or not it's a good thing at this point. evolution and natural selection is sped up but at the expense of fraudulent women. many men will die childless because of whores lying to themselves with make up, when otherwise they would have had them.

Still, this is the fault of men. This is the role we play, we are not equal. you're bitch is a sidekick , not another hero.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, ConspiracyTheory, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
we are the dominant ones, all shitty female behavior falls on us as a collective male unit. The mechanism which is evolution pressures regardless. I'm not sure, whether or not it's a good thing at this point. evolution and natural selection is sped up but at the expense of fraudulent women. many men will die childless because of whores lying to themselves with make up, when otherwise they would have had them.

Still, this is the fault of men. This is the role we play, we are not equal. you're bitch is a sidekick , not another hero.
No, it's the fault of women for being genetically inclined to have shitty behaviour. It's just that to create an ideal society a male must be dominant, it doesn't mean women don't have fault

No, it's the fault of women for being genetically inclined to have shitty behaviour. It's just that to create an ideal society a male must be dominant, it doesn't mean women don't have fault
If you're dominant a female will submit to you're ideals. A lot of men complain about women but I think they're exactly who they need to be (at least basally) ... an empty vessel who needs direction, coaching and discipline. women are followers by nature and that's a very good thing. how women behave no is not good but men did this.

I can't hold women accountable like I hold men. If my dog shits on the floor I might get mad but then I realize it's my fault for not taking him out and he's just a dog.
They're just women, no need to hold them in such high regard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066 and Deleted member 16453
If you're dominant a female will submit to you're ideals. A lot of men complain about women but I think they're exactly who they need to be (at least basally) ... an empty vessel who needs direction, coaching and discipline. women are followers by nature and that's a very good thing. how women behave no is not good but men did this.

I can't hold women accountable like I hold men. If my dog shits on the floor I might get mad but then I realize it's my fault for not taking him out and he's just a dog.
They're just women, no need to hold them in such high regard.
There is a requirement to be dominant because of womens genetics, therefore the problem lies of women. There is however a potential for men to resolve said problem, that does not mean the fault lies on men, it's still an issue caused by women. Also I don't hold them in a high regard, I just hold both to a low regard since humans are animals and degenerate. Also sounds like you also believe in genetic/eviromental determinism but aren't willing to see men are in the same boat as women in regards to acting a certain way to women based on aspects they can't control

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
i know fam even the biggest thot out there will have more respect from me than a soy beta cuck who donates to her onlyfans:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19066, Deleted member 16453 and eyelidcel
There is a requirement to be dominant because of womens genetics, therefore the problem lies of women. There is however a potential for men to resolve said problem, that does not mean the fault lies on men, it's still an issue caused by women. Also I don't hold them in a high regard, I just hold both to a low regard since humans are animals and degenerate. Also sounds like you also believe in genetic/eviromental determinism but aren't willing to see men are in the same boat as women in regards to acting a certain way to women based on aspects they can't control
that's because I believe the man to be malleable. A man can change while a woman can only be tamed for the most part.
We each have a complimentary role to each other so yes we're in the same boat but we don't fulfill the same role. The female is nothing more than a genetic gate. a gate doesn't do much but let us in if worthy. We men do all the work.

i know fam even the biggest thot out there will have more respect from me than a soy beta cuck who donates to her onlyfans:lul:
Women hate weak men with a passion and respect getting abused and disrespected. Women aren't that compassionate they'll definitely try to kick you why you're down. Being a soft nigga does nothing for men or women. so why do it?

that's because I believe the man to be malleable. A man can change while a woman can only be tamed for the most part.
We each have a complimentary role to each other so yes we're in the same boat but we don't fulfill the same role. The female is nothing more than a genetic gate. a gate doesn't do much but let us in if worthy. We men do all the work.
Agreed, this doesn't go against what i said. However it doesn't explain why it's the mans fault, because if man is malleable then it implies some external force whether it be genetic or enviromental is preventing them from "taming" women. Also the fact that that even needs to happen is again because of female genetics hence it being a female caused problem

Don't hate women, Hate men.​

Attachments

• TikTokSoijak.png
    TikTokSoijak.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 0
  • SoyJack3.png
    SoyJack3.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Soyjack2.jpg
    Soyjack2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fjor2096, squirrelcel, Gargamel and 3 others
Agreed, this doesn't go against what i said. However it doesn't explain why it's the mans fault, because if man is malleable then it implies some external force whether it be genetic or enviromental is preventing them from "taming" women. Also the fact that that even needs to happen is again because of female genetics hence it being a female caused problem
it's a gynocentric/ gay ( gays are feminine) world we live that has been allowed by men. So yes the problem is women and those who mirror women but who allowed it?
Do you think Saudi Arabia has the same problems? no. Do you think those bitches have problems getting wet? They do here.

Women need control.

it's a gynocentric/ gay ( gays are feminine) world we live that has been allowed by men. So yes the problem is women and those who mirror women but who allowed it?
Do you think Saudi Arabia has the same problems? no. Do you think those bitches have problems getting wet? They do here.

Women need control.
It doesn't matter who "allowed" it because the problem as you said falls upon women and then men have to resolve the problem which was the intial arugmenet. Just selectively using the arugment of determinism. So to connect it back to the original thread you should hate both because both are degenerate, and if you were to choose one gender to hate more it should be women as they cause the problem that needs to be resolved by men.

Why not hate both

It doesn't matter who "allowed" it because the problem as you said falls upon women and then men have to resolve the problem which was the intial arugmenet. Just selectively using the arugment of determinism. So to connect it back to the original thread you should hate both because both are degenerate, and if you were to choose one gender to hate more it should be women as they cause the problem that needs to be resolved by men.
but what you're saying implies that women are equals so they have just as much skin in the game, they do not. Yes men have their own problems but the actions of those we are in charge of falls directly on us.

Why not hate both
because men are in charge, a bitch just does what she's allowed to do. so yes I hate men as a gender right now but not the gender role.

I hate everybody that's NT and a Normie :ogre:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19499
but what you're saying implies that women are equals so they have just as much skin in the game, they do not. Yes men have their own problems but the actions of those we are in charge of falls directly on us.
equal in the sense of being products of determinism. Both are animals that will respond to their enviroment and are given a specific set of genes at their conception.

equal in the sense of being products of determinism. Both are animals that will respond to their enviroment and are given a specific set of genes at their conception.
I'm just saying we as men are not fulfilling our role. even though women also aren't.
They need us to fulfill our role before they can.

Women are less capable and just mirror men, they're opportunists in the same way a dog is. So the overall behavior and failings of society is in fact due to men, specifically the beta male or in other words... the feminine man.

This is why men shouldn't be estrogenic its the hormone that causes female behavior by extension gay men also have been proven to have a higher level of estrogen. This gives major cause to not support LGBT and feminism it means detriment to society.
cope and self-hate thread

I'm just saying we as men are not fulfilling our role. even though women also aren't.
They need us to fulfill our role before they can.
Ōk so if neither are fufilling their role then both are at fault. And if mens fault is a byproduct of womens fault that would mean the fault primarily falls onto the women as they create it in the first place

Ōk so if neither are fufilling their role then both are at fault. And if mens fault is a byproduct of womens fault that would mean the fault primarily falls onto the women as they create it in the first place
it's inverse

it's inverse
No because women are fufilling their role genetically which was hypergamy and to get the highest social/genetic class of men possible, that's why most men in all of time have died without ever passing on their genetics. Then men prevented this problem through a "traditional" society. So the problem is intitially caused by women

No because women are fufilling their role genetically which was hypergamy and to get the highest social/genetic class of men possible, that's why most men in all of time have died without ever passing on their genetics. Then men prevented this problem through a "traditional" society. So the problem is intitially caused by women
well nothing has ever stopped women from getting raped except the protection of other men. Of course she can choose who protects her but still. her survival is dependent on men, every single aspect of her pathetic life. So I don't understand how we haven't (until recently) always had the upper hand...

well nothing has ever stopped women from getting raped except the protection of other men. Of course she can choose who protects her but still. her survival is dependent on men, every single aspect of her pathetic life. So I don't understand how we haven't (until recently) always had the upper hand...
Physically we have the upperhand however not in regards to average life quality. If you want to say overall males have been in control I'd agree but again humans are just products of genetic and enviromental determinsm. It's just they had a correct response to the fault of women in the past and now have an incorrect response (relative to the ideal scenario) to the womens fault. Also that doesn't address why what I said is inverse because that would imply hypergamy in women does not exist and we haven't had to respond to that. And I assume since you have found this place you're believe in hypergamy/dating up

Physically we have the upperhand however not in regards to average life quality. If you want to say overall males have been in control I'd agree but again humans are just products of genetic and enviromental determinsm. It's just they had a correct response to the fault of women in the past and now have an incorrect response (relative to the ideal scenario) to the womens fault. Also that doesn't address why what I said is inverse because that would imply hypergamy in women does not exist and we haven't had to respond to that. And I assume since you have found this place you're believe in hypergamy/dating up
Hypergamy exists of course, But we are selected for our looks, height, money, status AND dominance (high or low) , low dominance for somebody with tons of money usually so he can be controlled but that doesn't get pussy wet. She needs high dominance and that requires social needs to be met. with the advent of the modern women it's extremely difficult. this was allowed by weak men who let women manipulate them in the name of "progress" I will cut them a break since we are in uncharted territory, shit like this has never happened before.

you have to be a retard to hate women

when you are taking action in everything you can towards your highest vision, you literally can't hate women.

because you're doing your job in life, you're doing what makes you happy.

sure sex and women is good, but a man doing what he's meant to be doing creates natural dopamine, testosterone and good feelings

whether you get women or not then, you realize women's reactions can't hurt you. you are engrossed in the process of being who you are

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
you have to be a retard to hate women

when you are taking action in everything you can towards your highest vision, you literally can't hate women.

because you're doing your job in life, you're doing what makes you happy.

sure sex and women is good, but a man doing what he's meant to be doing creates natural dopamine, testosterone and good feelings

whether you get women or not then, you realize women's reactions can't hurt you. you are engrossed in the process of being who you are
I used to hate women for a while until I realized they are what they are. I shouldn't aim to change women but society. the women will follow. even though I believe once a woman is ruined she's pretty much ruined forever. I've never seen evidence of a woman becoming 'undamaged'

I used to hate women for a while until I realized they are what they are. I shouldn't aim to change women but society. the women will follow. even though I believe once a woman is ruined she's pretty much ruined forever. I've never seen evidence of a woman becoming 'undamaged'
Schopenhauer said it best- women are never happy because they are in a perpetual state of 'wanting'

A man can be in the process of toiling, suffering for a higher vision, and be absolutely euphoric...women cannot be like this.

If you can get in touch with the highest, most authentic vision that is meaningful to you, and suffer for it every day, no woman will ever be as happy as you will be.

• +1
Schopenhauer said it best- women are never happy because they are in a perpetual state of 'wanting'

A man can be in the process of toiling, suffering for a higher vision, and be absolutely euphoric...women cannot be like this.

If you can get in touch with the highest, most authentic vision that is meaningful to you, and suffer for it every day, no woman will ever be as happy as you will be.
since I look at a vision in totality it becomes sort of difficult to ignore women after a while.

since I look at a vision in totality it becomes sort of difficult to ignore women after a while.
And who is to say you can't get one, if you continue to live your vision?

And who is to say you can't get one, if you continue to live your vision?
I look at women like that as leaches and opportunists. doesn't really make me feel good about myself. I need to know my real true basal value. I'm stubborn I think

Hypergamy exists of course, But we are selected for our looks, height, money, status AND dominance (high or low) , low dominance for somebody with tons of money usually so he can be controlled but that doesn't get pussy wet. She needs high dominance and that requires social needs to be met. with the advent of the modern women it's extremely difficult. this was allowed by weak men who let women manipulate them in the name of "progress" I will cut them a break since we are in uncharted territory, shit like this has never happened before.
I don't know why you but emphasis on domniance when dominance is a byproduct of the things you listed prior, so if anything it should be put on the actual cause. A low status ugly manlet will not be dominant of his attempts will be futile. Majority of men can't be dominant for this reason, and that's why men in history and today are sexless. It seems like you're just focusing on the top percent of men instead of men overall. However what we can say is women overall will try their best to get the highest value male possible, and that they are the overarching cause of the problem as their genetics pressure men into a specific way of acting

I don't know why you but emphasis on domniance when dominance is a byproduct of the things you listed prior, so if anything it should be put on the actual cause. A low status ugly manlet will not be dominant of his attempts will be futile. Majority of men can't be dominant for this reason, and that's why men in history and today are sexless. It seems like you're just focusing on the top percent of men instead of men overall. However what we can say is women overall will try their best to get the highest value male possible, and that they are the overarching cause of the problem as their genetics pressure men into a specific way of acting
I realize I maybe perhaps talking about my own tendencies in the past but I'm 6'2 and was built and pretty GL. but wasn't NT.
Still, checking a bitch goes a long way. it stops women from getting a massive ego and stepping all over and disrespecting you. You can TRY to stay out of the way but women will FIND you and bother you anyways, With sly comments, actions, etc.

I realize I maybe perhaps talking about my own tendencies in the past but I'm 6'2 and was built and pretty GL. but wasn't NT.
Still, checking a bitch goes a long way. it stops women from getting a massive ego and stepping all over and disrespecting you. You can TRY to stay out of the way but women will FIND you and bother you anyways, With sly comments, actions, etc.
Ok so your arguement is for the lower percent of people whilst there's an argument for the overarching population of women but you favour an argument for the outlier/top percent of males. Even if I agreed with the intial idea that the fault is on men which it isn't as it's intially caused by womens actions it still wouldn't be a strong argument since it's like saying i know some 5'6 manlet who runs game and gets a stacy. Dominance can only be run by the top percent of men and even then it's requried as a byproduct of womens genetics

Ok so your arguement is for the lower percent of people whilst there's an argument for the overarching population of women but you favour an argument for the outlier/top percent of males. Even if I agreed with the intial idea that the fault is on men which it isn't as it's intially caused by womens actions it still wouldn't be a strong argument since it's like saying i know some 5'6 manlet who runs game and gets a stacy. Dominance can only be run by the top percent of men and even then it's requried as a byproduct of womens genetics
no you run dominance on a bitch that YOU can get, within reason.

no you run dominance on a bitch that YOU can get, within reason.
No in history only the top percent of men have been having sex and sexlessness is on the rise/essentially always been an issue, it's not like everyone is getting girls. Also the degree to which someone is dominant will be dictated by their height, looks etc. If someone has received constant negative reinforcement for their genes/enviro their tendency to be dominant be much far lower. Again dominance is a requirement in regards to romantic relationships because of hypergamy, so it's a response to a females brain. Meaning it's a female caused problem

Last edited:
No in history only the top percent of men have been having sex and sexlessness is on the rise/essentially always been an issue, it's not like everyone is getting girls. Also the degree to which someone is dominant will be dictated by their height, looks etc. If someone has received constant negative reinforcement for their genes/enviro their tendency to be dominant be much far lower. Again dominance is a requirement in regards to romantic relationships because of hypergamy, so it's a response to a females brain. Meaning it's a female caused problem
even a little can go a long way. anything is better than just giving up. got to find a reason to respect yourself.

even a little can go a long way. anything is better than just giving up. got to find a reason to respect yourself.
Whatever dominance a person has is dictated by those thing so it doesn't matter to say "x amount will get you this," that doesn't address the point either

Whatever dominance a person has is dictated by those thing so it doesn't matter to say "x amount will get you this," that doesn't address the point either
dominance is dependent on social factors partly but there's also an element of self belief it's called ego.

dominance is dependent on social factors partly but there's also an element of self belief it's called ego.
yes and ego is self-worth, and self worth is product by your looks and enviroment. this also doesn't addres the main point I was making for why it's a requirement in the first place

yes and ego is self-worth, and self worth is product by your looks and enviroment. this also doesn't addres the main point I was making for why it's a requirement in the first place
because women need to be put in their place or we get the soyciety we have now.

because women need to be put in their place or we get the soyciety we have now.
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, and the reason they need to be put in their place is because they intially have a biological trait we need to reactively do something about.

• +1
Yes that's exactly what I'm saying, and the reason they need to be put in their place is because they intially have a biological trait we need to reactively do something about.
that was the point