Don't hate women, Hate men.

that was the point
yes and i said that many times as well, so women are proactively causing a problem and men either reactively have a correct or incorrect response. Meaning the problem is intially caused by women. So if anything the fault is either on both or leaning towards women

yes and i said that many times as well, so women are proactively causing a problem and men either reactively have a correct or incorrect response. Meaning the problem is intially caused by women. So if anything the fault is either on both or leaning towards women
I just don't find blaming women to be masculine. but I'd see both if we look at the modern landscape at least.

Women are less capable and just mirror men, they're opportunists in the same way a dog is. So the overall behavior and failings of society is in fact due to men, specifically the beta male or in other words... the feminine man.

This is why men shouldn't be estrogenic its the hormone that causes female behavior by extension gay men also have been proven to have a higher level of estrogen. This gives major cause to not support LGBT and feminism it means detriment to society.
True, we should attack the root cause which causes women act the way they do. Low t males, and what causes the low t

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
True, we should attack the root cause which causes women act the way they do. Low t males, and what causes the low t
neither of us ends up happy, the women aren't happy either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20379
I just don't find blaming women to be masculine. but I'd see both if we look at the modern landscape at least.
It was just a correct response to a womens fault in the past vs an incorrect response in the present