Don't know what to do, someone help me

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
Okay, so here's the deal:

I'm on my relatives house, me and my mom, since we decided to visit them... we were gonna go back home on friday, but due to intense raining (the road to get here is on a hill, the roads are not safe to ride on when it's raining, like, at all) my mom decided to stay here on friday.

So I asked her when we're gonna go back home, and she answered the following - "I'm waiting to see if your grandma can finish the work she has to do until sunday (my grandma is a dressmaker), so that we can wait some time and bring her home in order to spend Christmas with us, otherwise, we are gonna go home on saturday, at morning".

Now you may be asking yourself - Okay, but what is the big deal about all of that?? Well, I agreed upon going to the cinema with my female stalker on Saturday... now I don't know if I should wait to see if I'm gonna go home on saturday, or reschedule the whole thing to another day since my mom doesn't give me a definitive answer in that sense.

What would you do in that situation?

That is the type of shit I mean when I say that part of my inceldom is due to my parents, they always put me in situations where all my plans to go out with women and shit end up failing miserably.

Donald Trump Reaction GIF

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, DwayneWhite55, Bvnny. and 1 other person
you're going home sunday