Don't let looksmaxing make you lose sight of other things in life

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Chasing Vanity
I've been thinking about this.

When I think back, there was always this one thing that I put my mind into for years and a result pretty much neglecting everything else and it hasn't been doing me well.

I'm sitting here rotting and looking at myself in the mirror while waiting for my next appointment, and while it made me realize a lot of things about myself, it's a waste of time at this point and just confirming things I already know.

That being said, the harsh truth is that looks are the basis for most other things in life so you should absolutely get the best out of it no matter what, and therefore likely even make it your highest priority imo. Just don't lose sight of other things. Your education, money, other people, and so on. Especially if you're like me and you tend to hyper focus on one thing.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo, volcelfatcel, one job away and 13 others
water to NT users

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Cardiologyscribe, Need2Ascend and 4 others
Looksmaxxing and studycelling are equally important and should be everyone's main goal.
Everything else is of lesser importance

Unless you're gymcelling, looksmaxxxing doesn't take much time out of your day. You can easily run through multiple looksmaxxes within 30 minutes.

What's really eating at your day is the unnecessary time spent here.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, never_lucky, Need2Ascend and 4 others
Ima be honest I didn’t read a single letter

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 12669 and Danish_Retard
Unless you're gymcelling, looksmaxxxing doesn't take much time out of your day. You can easily run through multiple looksmaxxes within 30 minutes.

What's really eating at your day is the unnecessary time spent here.
I'm researching supplements 24/7 though

Exactly, people here shouldn’t revolve their life around looksmaxing. It’s stupid.

• +1
Reactions: one job away, Danish_Retard and Lars
Exactly, people here shouldn’t revolve their life around looksmaxing. It’s stupid.
indeed it is to improve their life not looksmaxxing is their life and during corona it was the best time ever to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel, one job away and Alexanderr
Jaw surgery is the hardest looksmaxing approach and it can make you forget about other things.

Many appointments with an orthodontist that can take 1-2 years and you will be using ugly metal braces that makes you more subhuman.

Appointments with the surgeon.

Dealing with the health insurance to allow and pay for the surgery.

After the surgery, months to recover and more appointments with the orthodontist and with the surgeon.

If you are lucky and went to the surgery with a very good surgeon, you will be ok, otherwise there are some people that need a second surgery to fix the first one that didn’t go very well.

• +1
Reactions: never_lucky
Good point. But if you are like me, you cant focus on other things unless you are content with your looks. I tried focusing on my career. I tried. But i cant. I cant focus on getting my degree when all i can think about is my looks and getting the social experiences that i lack. While im on a good path to get there, i need to be completely content before i can go back to other stuff.
That being said, its the wrong approach. Its just that im unable to do it that correct way. It feels good though. Feels better than what i did before "fuck looks, fuck girls, just get money bro". Pathetic cope

Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10330