Don’t listen to the media

D

Deleted member 20064

I gave up love and happiness a long time ago
The same people that try to portray Andrew Tate badly by editing his interview to favour their narrative (BBC) also tried to tell you that covid was way worse than it worse.

They are now trying to say AI is a bad thing.

TLDR: Don’t let the media tell you what to think, form your own opinion.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 23359
Andrew Tate's $500 course is not going to make us rich bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Deleted member 29167, Respalier and 6 others
low iq post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Respalier, Deleted member 30518 and 1 other person
3465992 1B5B33DB 9ADB 4B11 BE2D 3284FA5225F0

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Respalier and Deleted member 30518
Andrew Tate's $500 course is not going to make us rich bro
? His course is a scam af that low iq people buy.

He is still being portrayed as a bad person by the media.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel and Deleted member 30518
? His course is a scam af that low iq people buy.

He is still being portrayed as a bad person by the media.
He's a bad person because he sells hopium to subhuman men. He's not our ally, just another grifter profiting off male suffering with decent marketing skills

• +1
Reactions: theRiderEffect, Respalier, justleavemealone and 1 other person
I'm happy that andrew tate exist because everything bad that makes my competition dumber is lifefuel 4 me

He's a bad person because he sells hopium to subhuman men. He's not our ally, just another grifter profiting off male suffering with decent marketing skills
Okay I believe you’re really prying at my wording.

I was just trying to say the media are trying very hard to portray him as a bad influence

I personally think he is a glorified con artist (hence his sales experience). But the media is trying to convince you he is a misogynist for example.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
EXPLAIN THIS TO ME BRO

if his course is a scam how does manage to retain 150.000 students for years, if they get scammed surely they won't keep paying that 50 dollars a month for years

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and midlatinocel
EXPLAIN THIS TO ME BRO

if his course is a scam how does manage to retain 150.000 students for years, if they get scammed surely they won't keep paying that 50 dollars a month for years
Because it’s like a pyramid scheme where you refer more members you get money but you have to be a member.

Also just the ridiculous get rich quick scheme vibes and him teaching stuff that is already online for free.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518
Because it’s like a pyramid scheme where you refer more members you get money but you have to be a member.

Also just the ridiculous get rich quick scheme vibes and him teaching stuff that is already online for free.
i know you're talking about affiliate link that has been stoped 1.5 years ago bro, and the number of student still remained the same

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30518 and midlatinocel
dont let the media tell you what to eat either

i know you're talking about affiliate link that has been stoped 1.5 years ago bro, and the number of student still remained the same
Just because the members stayed the same doesn’t mean it isn’t a scam. He has a huge cult following.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23359
Just because the members stayed the same doesn’t mean it isn’t a scam. He has a huge cult following.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you mf call everything cult following jfl, just admit his course is legit if you want to make money

andrew tate won't make u rich lil bro
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

you mf call everything cult following jfl, just admit his course is legit if you want to make money

alr rich homie
all of his methods are ways that he profits off you and profiting off male ignorance, no need to pay for shitty courses, everything is free online

all of his methods are ways that he profits off you and profiting off male ignorance, no need to pay for shitty courses, everything is free online
I am not even on the course bc i make money my own way, but if i would join i would join soely because of the community and networking