Don’t make this mistake when supplementing

The Homelander

The Homelander

I'm the real hero
In case you didn’t know you aren’t supposed to take 20,000 Iu of vitamin D everyday. The upper limit for toxicity is 10,000IU. There are also upper limits for every vitamin out there. Please don’t be ignorant about them.

Vitamins are different from minerals. Vitamins are fat soluble which means all of what you take will be stored in the liver. If you overdose(Yes I said overdose) on vitamins, You WILL get vitaminosis. Don’t willingly do that to your liver.

You only need 800IU of vitamin D daily. However you can go through periods of cycling usage. For example, for a few months you can take 5000IU and then for a few months following that you can take 800IU. And every once in a while you can stop supplementing completely to give your liver a break. This is just my opinion. Regardless of whether you cycle or not, NEVER take more than 10,000 IU. You might feel fine initially but don’t cause your liver to slowly deteriorate.

Vitaminosis can fuck up your other organs as well such as your kidney. Do your own research. Don’t ever blindly buy a supplement just because a random person on the internet told you so.

Stop the myth that overdosing vitamins gives you superpowers. For that, you need compound V

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: fluoride1337, lemonnz, Snowskinned and 4 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Snowskinned, Goth and The Homelander
iu

• +1
Reactions: The Homelander
Cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88, Goth and The Homelander
I take 20k a day and am fine

• +1
I take 20k a day and am fine
I am concerned about your long term health. You might be fine now but I can’t say the same about the future. This thread isn’t just my opinion it’s a fact backed by research you can look it up yourself you don’t have to believe me

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
I am concerned about your long term health. You might be fine now but I can’t say the same about the future. This thread isn’t just my opinion it’s a fact backed by research you can look it up yourself you don’t have to believe me
I believe you tbh

Idk about excessive i pee like 4-6 times a day tho is that excessive
I’m not fully sure check with your doctor. I can’t tell you advice on serious stuff like this because I will be responsible for what you do with it

• +1
I’m not fully sure check with your doctor. I can’t tell you advice on serious stuff like this because I will be responsible for what you do with it
Im seeing an endocrinologist in like a month would they be able to tell u think
Or do i need my liver examined or some shit

• +1
Im seeing an endocrinologist in like a month would they be able to tell u think
Or do i need my liver examined or some shit
They can check for vitaminosis. Make sure you tell them how much vitamin D you take. You can also ask them to do your blood work to check your vitamin D levels. Most likely your levels will be okay but listen to their advice

• +1
Oh my god shut the fuck up supplements don’t do anything

• Love it
Reactions: thereallegend
Vitamin D is only produced from sunlight

Supplementing is fake and futile

• +1
fat soluble vitamins are fat soluble dumbass

water soluble vitamins are water soluble

• +1
fat soluble vitamins are fat soluble dumbass

water soluble vitamins are water soluble
I was talking about fat soluble vitamins my point still stands bhai. Don’t be rude