• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
OVer for your autism hypersensitivities

• +1
Reactions: deadstock, Costcosuperstore, Outerz14 and 1 other person
Anavar for preworkout

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Outerz14
Should I mix protein powder creatine and pre workout together bro?
Doesn't matter lol but you are probably gonna straight your digestive system

Tryna stay up finna use like 10 scoops of pre workout

HOLY FUAWK MY BODY WAS SHIVERING CHAT

But seriously don't take this sht my body went cold bros :forcedsmile:
Significantly lowers IQ just like fluoride. Every time we take our son to the doctor she's trying us to push fluoride toothpaste on us. We tell her no but she forgets every time and asks us again. Kid's teeth aren't permanent anyway. Obviously doctors are heavily incentivised to do that crap for a reason. Fucking disgusting.

Anyways pre-work out is shown to drastically lower IQ. I work with this idiot kid who drinks the shit before his shifts every day and is constantly doing wall push ups whenever he can. He's literally, I hate to say that word, literally as dumb as a rock. One of the stupidest people I have ever met in my 36 years. Ever seen that episode of South park with the jakovasaurs?

I kid you not this is exactly him.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kylo_295 and Outerz14
Significantly lowers IQ just like fluoride. Every time we take our son to the doctor she's trying us to push fluoride toothpaste on us. We tell her no but she forgets every time and asks us again. Kid's teeth aren't permanent anyway. Obviously doctors are heavily incentivised to do that crap for a reason. Fucking disgusting.

Anyways pre-work out is shown to drastically lower IQ. I work with this idiot kid who drinks the shit before his shifts every day and is constantly doing wall push ups whenever he can. He's literally, I hate to say that word, literally as dumb as a rock. One of the stupidest people I have ever met in my 36 years. Ever seen that episode of South park with the jakovasaurs?

I kid you not this is exactly him.

Holy fawk

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Creatine and coffee all you really need