Dravidian girl breaks off engagement weeks after landing in France (starts taking BWC)

human304

human304

Kraken
what type of a Stupid idiot lets his young fiance go alone in France ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: laaltin, watah, JohnDoe and 2 others
RDT 20240913 2000241871570583803680434

• JFL
Reactions: starvecell

lol

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and iloveboobs
Women are so naive. Some white French guy is fucking her for fun but he's never going to marry a tamil girl. When he inevitably breaks up with her, she'll get pumped n dumped by any white guy in her vicinity until she's left without the ability to pair-bond and essentially a used goods whore. @Gengar @SecularIslamist this is why you don't educate your daughters too much, they'll get brave and fuck their life up and Shame your family. Now i see why my former neighbours didn't allow their daughter to go to uni or learn how to drive. Girls cannot be trusted.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, watah, human304 and 1 other person
Women are so naive. Some white French guy is fucking her for fun but he's never going to marry a tamil girl. When he inevitably breaks up with her, she'll get pumped n dumped by any white guy in her vicinity until she's left without the ability to pair-bond and essentially a used goods whore. @Gengar @SecularIslamist this is why you don't educate your daughters too much, they'll get brave and fuck their life up and Shame your family. Now i see why my former neighbours didn't allow their daughter to go to uni or learn how to drive. Girls cannot be trusted.
Women are the weakest link. They're the biggest traitors.

• +1
Reactions: human304, NZb6Air and JohnDoe
Women are the weakest link. They're the biggest traitors.
Luckily paki women aren't as traitorous as other ethnicities, I would like to think a paki foid in this situation would not do this, mostly because if she's a proper muslim and was raised right it won't cross her mind. As a father how can you let your daughter go alone to another country and on top of that get a job with men aswell?

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
When I see indian foids they look so sad with their husbands lol

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
@Jason Voorhees

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
Luckily paki women aren't as traitorous as other ethnicities, I would like to think a paki foid in this situation would not do this, mostly because if she's a proper muslim and was raised right it won't cross her mind. As a father how can you let your daughter go alone to another country and on top of that get a job with men aswell?
The west corrupts everyone, sadly. I wouldn't hold my breath in general.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and human304
she is a Tamil, i can bet that after Chad breaks up with her, she will fall victim to Tyrone.

will become a fourth wave 300 pound feminazi , become a religion nut and destroy her life.

(picrel - ridhi patel, dravidian girl in usa. promising athlete. BWC-BBC whore phase in college. become religious nut after meeting the current bf . now in jail).

When I see indian foids they look so sad with their husbands lol

because most indian men think that beta-buxxing is a good thing and most hate masculinity and think of sex as a chore.

we are mad e basi cally cu cks by restricting meat,beef,onion,garlic, honey from diet. everything that makes a man a man , is frowned upon.

She want dat Archambeau dick

• JFL
Reactions: human304
Randi saali duniya , Randi sab aurat

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe and human304
Women are so naive. Some white French guy is fucking her for fun but he's never going to marry a tamil girl. When he inevitably breaks up with her, she'll get pumped n dumped by any white guy in her vicinity until she's left without the ability to pair-bond and essentially a used goods whore.
Facts. White dudes who aren't subhuman will NEVER settle for an ethnic girl in a LTR.

• +1
Reactions: human304