Dreams

UZB_Strebl

UZB_Strebl

Kraken
I wish I just looked how I would look if developed properly Ik I would have been Cl but it’s whatever most people would be atleast htn if developed properly tbh

That feeling when u were born with tongue tie:ogre:

4355133 IMG 6003

Not true,if you have 2 ugly parents even if you raised those kids in labs like 7/10 times he will cap at mtn ,most of attraction is based off eye shape,nose and jaw all of these are programmed nothing to do with “health”you know that right?

• So Sad
Reactions: sayi
Not true,if you have 2 ugly parents even if you raised those kids in labs like 7/10 times he will cap at mtn ,most of attraction is based off eye shape,nose and jaw all of these are programmed nothing to do with “health”you know that right?
Yeah but stuff like midface ipd forward growth and width of face are all enviorment

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
The parents would of probably looked good with proper development

Yeah but stuff like midface ipd forward growth and width of face are all enviorment
So lemme get this straight you think if you eat healthier it programs your skull to make your eyes wider or closer?that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard,same with mid face,the difference between a long mid face and a short middace is mms,if eating healthy made it shorter,then there would be a big separation in mid faces rations between people

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
So lemme get this straight you think if you eat healthier it programs your skull to make your eyes wider or closer?that’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard,same with mid face,the difference between a long mid face and a short middace is mms,if eating healthy made it shorter,then there would be a big separation in mid faces rations between people
Ur a retard greycel and just proved my point I wasn’t even talking diet I was talking about cranial facial development

Ur a retard greycel and just proved my point I wasn’t even talking diet I was talking about cranial facial development
Ok so name me one thing besides diet that impacts cranial facial development that some people do right and others do wrong?

• JFL
Ok so name me one thing besides diet that impacts cranial facial development that some people do right and others do wrong?
Breast feeding orthodontic posture and chewing from ages 1-12 and of course diet of the mother while babies in the womb and growing up

As the maxilla expands horizontally the ipd increases and fwhr lmfao ur avi checks out

Breast feeding orthodontic posture and chewing from ages 1-12 and of course diet of the mother while babies in the womb and growing up
the only thing that actually has an impact on the things you named is how healthy your mother is and most importantly how young your parents were when you were born

• JFL
the only thing that actually has an impact on the things you named is how healthy your mother is and most importantly how young your parents were when you were born
Ur a fucking retard I hope ur kid mouth breathes and u will see

• JFL
Ok your an npc who thinks mewing has an impact I forgot
Ur a retard goatis coper lmfao ur greycelness makes me laugh yk nothing about black pill

You don’t know anything let one kid mouth breathe the other not
Most ppl aren’t recessed and it’s rare for som1 to mouth breath,as I said already the main things you need is eye shape,height,and jaw development anyways those are all pure genetic

• JFL
Most ppl aren’t recessed and it’s rare for som1 to mouth breath,as I said already the main things you need is eye shape,height,and jaw development anyways those are all pure genetic
Jaw development is not genetic Jfl only thing genetics u listed is eye shape and height

Silence greycel

• JFL
Reactions: finn899
Most people are recessed and most people don’t hold proper tongue posture and most people aren’t mouth breathers

Would a greycel remember your gay ass Jeremy Meeks pfp,I’ve rotted here for 6 months over
I never had maybe I did I don’t think so 😂😂😂

• JFL
I
Would a greycel remember your gay ass Jeremy Meeks pfp,I’ve rotted here for 6 months over
wtf blue pillers see my post it’s over

• JFL
Most people are recessed and most people don’t hold proper tongue posture and most people aren’t mouth breathers
Proper tongue posture is resting it in your mouth, “mewing” causes jaw tension and it only raises hyoid temporarily while contracting the tongue,it does nothing for your jaw or forward growth lol,npc

• JFL
Proper tongue posture is resting it in your mouth, “mewing” causes jaw tension and it only raises hyoid temporarily while contracting the tongue,it does nothing for your jaw or forward growth lol,npc
Ur bot and it shows lmfao it keep u from becoming downward grown retard

U think palate size genetic/ diet ? 💀

Why did u steals finns user name ?