drive fast, get in jail, become famous millionaire star on social media

Golgo13

Golgo13

Atlas Mountains
Warning: LOW INHIBS ONLY.
How to ascend boys, now hear me out before you judge this as a low IQ ironic thread i know this sounds crazy but
you just need to be very low inhib to pull it off.

And before any retard starts whining about how they can't afford to buy a fast sports car, you don't have to.
Just rent one it's worth it, think of it as an investment in your fame future career as a star on social media and tv.
Charge for interviews with the media, say some badass shit go trending spend couple years in jail.
Utilize jail systems as free housing.
It'd be better if you re underage the younger the more it's going to be worth it and bigger the trending.
Think of all those retards that appeared on doc phil's show they re all millionairs now.
You laughed at them and called them retards, they re laughing all the way to the bank in their helicopters now JFL at you.
This has more chances of working than any of the garbage coin consooming y'all beat your meats to day in and day out on here trust me, 100% confirmed strategy.
Homeboy in video made it, he's unironically a celeb and a legend in Japan made so many appearances and is worshiped online.
Just gota channel my low inhib energy enough and then do this, hopefully before a lot of people try it.
One of those shock value entertainment things that only work once every decade.

Do your own research, it's worth it.

More videos about the legendary "Smokey" :

"
Smokey worked as a mechanic at Trust tuning and after a while secretly started working on parts for his car and those of others behind the scenes.
" dude is both high IQ and dark triad, stealing expensive parts to tune his own supercar he secretly worked on in the garage he worked at.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, pizza and Deleted member 14203
This is the definition of a greycel thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1332, faggotchadlite and 4 others
Ive already been contemplating something like this.

Warning: LOW INHIBS ONLY.
How to ascend boys, now hear me out before you judge this as a low IQ ironic thread i know this sounds crazy but
and what did you achieve after writing this detailed and autistic thread about crashing your car that most people wont read?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and rydofx
I love cars but this is a gay ass thread

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite

"drive fast, get in jail, become famous millionaire star on social media"​

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Rather than getting into jail and wasting years in there you you can become expert in various skills and change your life in a few years

(Not just skills btw,you can be experienced and make money to afford surgeries or just excortmaxx seriously you are estimating what you can achieve if you put in the discipline)

It s extremely low iq thread.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis