Dropped from 113-114 to 109-110lbs because I got sick

Growth Plate

Growth Plate

7.5" BP BBC
Just fucking lol

Yesterday I just ate like 10 bags of gummies and drank 4 cans of sodas and a caprisun because I couldn't eat school breakfast or lunch because I skipped school by staying somewhere else outside for 8 hours instead of going to the bus stop and I couldn't just stay home because my mom doesn't late me stay home even if I'm sick

Then I went to bed at 6pm and woke up at 7am

Gonna eat 8000 calories today (It's not hard for me. I've consumed around 4500 in one sitting at night multiple times before. So 8000 on a weekend should be a joke)

Would eating in a huge caloric surplus improve my immune system and get rid of a cold/fever/flu?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
The fuck, how tall / old are you brah?

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
5'7" in the afternoon barefoot, 16 and a half
@Toth's thot you know what's really funny?
I've been like this since late 14 even though my mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro its prob water or some shit

• JFL
@Toth's thot you know what's really funny?
I've been like this since late 14 even though my mom is 5'4" and my dad is 6'
have you ever posted ur photos on this site?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Growth Plate
have you ever posted ur photos on this site?
yes, he is that russian ogre bloatcel in US who made that YT videos

this is just elaborated larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Toth's thot and Growth Plate
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430 and Growth Plate
idk, i thought that u were some gymcel
I know a lot about gymcelling but the most gymcelling I've done was just having weight training class for first semester of the school year jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the one who fucked his 9 yo sister?
idk
this one
1615143055643-png.1028356

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived, ROTTING and 2 others
I know a lot about gymcelling but the most gymcelling I've done was just having weight training class for first semester of the school year jfl
@Toth's thot I think I'd rather just rope instead of wasting my time just to look like a tryhard deformed midget that won't even get gains due to his comically narrow feminine frame and wrists one could wrap his pinkies around inidictave of nonexistent robustness.

I would be a hardcore gymcel if I was at least 5'10" and a softmaxxed normie with a normal frame and bone thickness.

I know a lot about gymcelling but I'm obviously completely blackpilled in regards to body aesthetics so I know there are certain "people" who should just not waste their time on such activities because they're predetermined to always look horrible and never suceed with women no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Toth's thot
@Toth's thot I think I'd rather just rope instead of wasting my time just to look like a tryhard deformed midget that won't even get gains due to his comically narrow feminine frame and wrists one could wrap his pinkies around inidictave of nonexistent robustness.

I would be a hardcore gymcel if I was at least 5'10" and a softmaxxed normie with a normal frame and bone thickness.

I know a lot about gymcelling but I'm obviously completely blackpilled in regards to body aesthetics so I know there are certain "people" who should just not waste their time on such activities because they're predetermined to always look horrible
good post tbh
gymcelling is indeed useless for most people especially without roids
I'd actually start gymcelling if I got my hands on some roids, but I don't know where to get them
I don't even care about the side effects at this point, I'm gonna kill myself anyway before the age of 25

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 4430 and Growth Plate
I don't even care about the side effects at this point, I'm gonna kill myself anyway before the age of 25
so you have like 12 years still ahead of u

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Toth's thot
gymcelling is indeed useless for most people especially without roids
Even with roids. You can't save a dogshit frame bone structure and ugly face even with roids. You'll just look more tryhard and your face may even look worse

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and Toth's thot
I’m 5’7 200lbs!!!!

• JFL
yes, he is that russian ogre bloatcel in US who made that YT videos

this is just elaborated larp
idk
this one
1615143055643-png.1028356
I exposed OP a long time ago he is indeed a dirty obese pig
Back on lookism I bullied him into losing 100 pounds he goes by the name @brutalrussiansubhuman
This fat russian piglet came out the womb 250 pounds he has never been anywhere near 109-114 pounds
I wish I could punch you in your fat stomach @Growth Plate stupid larper

• JFL
and OP you lost waterweight because you ate less carbs that day , 1 gram stachy carb = 3 grams of water

• JFL
and OP you lost waterweight because you ate less carbs that day , 1 gram stachy carb = 3 grams of water
I didn't mean I went from 114 to 109 in a day bruh. Last time I checked my weight was like last week at 113 and I just checked again and it's 109

• +1
Reactions: Lars
just gym it back to gain muscle, gaining weight with fatgain is purely retarded

• JFL
just gym it back to gain muscle, gaining weight with fatgain is purely retarded
I went from 100 to 120lbs in a month while lifting without a single increase in body percentage remaining around 10%

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
I went from 100 to 120lbs in a month while lifting without a single increase in body percentage remaining around 10%
okay thats nice , stay lean , leannes is fucking life but better be lean with some muscles ofc

• JFL