Drug-Dealers improve more lives than top-surgeons.

MoggerGaston

MoggerGaston

Nobody mogs like Gaston
You bring happiness and warmth to those that most need it. All without social recognition for your hard-work, being chased by police. Risking your life.

Literally spreading love in the form of pills, crystals, powders to those around.

If you want to help people in need, spread love, kindness, empathy, happiness. Become a drug-dealer.

If you believe in god, in heaven, in the after-life:
Dealing drugs is a ticket straight to the best place in heaven, reserved only for those that have had the most positive impact in the world to those around them.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, apocalypse, Sprinkles and 4 others
Most drug users are miserable and it destroyed their life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, MoggerGaston, WeiWei and 2 others
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 14693
Most drug users are miserable and it destroyed their life.
Correlation, not causation.

I didn't start using drugs untill a year ago and it's been the best decision of my life. Would I have started using drugs if I already lived a privileged happy life? Less likely.

But it would be insane to say that it's drugs that destroyed my life when I've lived 26 years completely sober.

If anything, it's drugs that are slowly getting me out of this mess I've gotten into while being sober. Showing me that there's something better out there.

I can thank drug-dealers for the effort they are putting into saving my life.
Unlike society, social services, public health-care, mentors, teachers, my parents, family, friends, who have done nothing but put me down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and _MVP_
I see no problem with drugs as long as you’re responsible enough to make sure it doesn’t take control over your life. People seek out happiness in their own ways.

The work of Dr. Carl Hart talks about this. He’s written books on responsible drug use.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Correlation, not causation.

I didn't start using drugs untill a year ago and it's been the best decision of my life. Would I have started using drugs if I already lived a privileged happy life? Less likely.

But it would be insane to say that it's drugs that destroyed my life when I've lived 26 years completely sober.

If anything, it's drugs that are slowly getting me out of this mess I've gotten into while being sober. Showing me that there's something better out there.

I can thank drug-dealers for the effort they are putting into saving my life.
Unlike society, social services, public health-care, mentors, teachers, my parents, family, friends, who have done nothing but put me down.
I never said that it can't help some people.

Doesn't mean you should praise people who profit of the misery and addiction of other people. A heroin addict or similar is a failed existence.

Doesn't mean you should praise people who profit of the misery and addiction of other people.
That describes literally most of society though. Companies, employers, employees, etc.
Like how advertisement is just trying to make people buy your product by manipulating you, everywhere, all the time.

It's not unique to drug-dealers so I don't think it should be taken into account.

I love drugs

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston