drugs to stop urges?

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
drop your knowledge here pls

I am looking for drugs that stop urges and have little to no effect on testosterone and overall health. and by drugs I mean pills or medicines...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
what urges?

If it's urges for reproductions, than it's on the same level as wanting to stop these urges: urges to breath, urges to eat, urges to drink, urges to life.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998 and .🇹🇩.
what urges?

If it's urges for reproductions, than it's on the same level as wanting to stop these urges: urges to breath, urges to eat, urges to drink, urges to life.
its not on the same level as to breathe, eat and drink.
its on the same level as to smell good fragrance, eat delicious food, and drink wine.

as its a choice. we wont die if we dont have sex. u get me... and for that reason stopping it is beneficial

I am looking for drugs that stop urges and have little to no effect on testosterone and overall health. and by drugs I mean pills or medicines...
Chemical Castration.
Word on the street is the feds give it to you for free if they catch u diddling kids.

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Chemical Castration.
Word on the street is the feds give it to you for free if they catch u diddling kids.
what about a drug thats legal and doesnt effect your body that much?

Finasteride
It comes with a bonus of improving your hairline

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
Finasteride
It comes with a bonus of improving your hairline
Fucking autists, finasteride doesn’t kill your urges you dumbass greycel

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy

Crash your estrogen, your T will go up too but no urges, comes with other sides tho

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and .🇹🇩.
Crash your estrogen, your T will go up too but no urges, comes with other sides tho
What are the worst side effects caused by estrogen crashing?

What are the worst side effects caused by estrogen crashing?
Loss of libido, joint pain, brain fog are the ones Ik of you can search more about it cause I’m pretty sure there are more

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy