Dumb bitch who rejected me is now a single mom...and I guessed her son's name.

reborn

reborn

Banned
So a friend of mine called me recently and told me that a girl I was interested in in the past and who rejected me got pregnant but the dad has left her. She could have had me...a guy who makes a decent salary, who travels the world and knows how to have fun. But she went for some douche bag from the gym and became a single mom.

What's better than that is my friend asked me what I believe her son's name was. And I thought about it for a second. At first I thought: "How would a stupid whore who falls for some douchebag from the gym call her son?" and my first thought was that she may have called him "Kevin". Here in Germany Kevin is a total shit name. You would not name your kid that unless you hated it. But then I thought about it: Even a stupid slut would not be stupid enough to call her son Kevin as everybody knows it's a white trash name for idiots. So I wondered what was the second dumbest name I could imagine. In Germany usually low class stupid people give their kids American names because they think it's cool (but it is fucking stupid as you are not American). I thought: What would some douchebag be called that she saw in a movie. The typical name a baseball player in a movie would have.

So I thought: "Jason". That could be it. And I sent that to my friend and he was like: "How do you know? Have you read her status or anything?" and I am like: "What the fuck man are you saying she really gave him that name?" and he was like: "Yeah man how tf did you guess it?" and I just said: "Dude you can't be fucking serious. You are kidding me." and he sent me a picture of her status. A baby arm with a "JASON" bracelet around it's wrist.

This was so fucking hilarious. One of the best moments in my life for sure.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Catawampus, FailedNormieManlet, Chadeep and 13 others
So a friend of mine called me recently and told me that a girl I was interested in in the past and who rejected me got pregnant but the dad has left her. She could have had me...a guy who makes a decent salary, who travels the world and knows how to have fun. But she went for some douche bag from the gym and became a single mom.

What's better than that is my friend asked me what I believe her son's name was. And I thought about it for a second. At first I thought: "How would a stupid whore who falls for some douchebag from the gym call her son?" and my first thought was that she may have called him "Kevin". Here in Germany Kevin is a total shit name. You would not name your kid that unless you hated it. But then I thought about it: Even a stupid slut would not be stupid enough to call her son Kevin as everybody knows it's a white trash name for idiots. So I wondered what was the second dumbest name I could imagine. In Germany usually low class stupid people give their kids American names because they think it's cool (but it is fucking stupid as you are not American). I thought: What would some douchebag be called that she saw in a movie. The typical name a baseball player in a movie would have.

So I thought: "Jason". That could be it. And I sent that to my friend and he was like: "How do you know? Have you read her status or anything?" and I am like: "What the fuck man are you saying she really gave him that name?" and he was like: "Yeah man how tf did you guess it?" and I just said: "Dude you can't be fucking serious. You are kidding me." and he sent me a picture of her status. A baby arm with a "JASON" bracelet around it's wrist.

It’s a small win laughing at foids who rejected you become single mothers. But the blackpill collects here aswell: these single mother foids will claim your tax money, still have foid privilege and still get fucked by a new Chad while you’re there rotting.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Growth Plate, Catawampus, FailedNormieManlet and 8 others
Low IQ whores be so predictable

It’s a small win laughing at foids who rejected you become single mothers. But the blackpill collects here aswell: these single mother foids will claim your tax money, still have foid privilege and still get fucked by a new Chad while you’re there rotting.

I am emigrating to a tax haven soon to ensure not a single Cent of my money goes to single moms.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Danish_Retard
Single mom with a dad that left her? Surely he's colored right? Little Jason is a mulatto.

IMG 6409

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Stop nameshaming bruh.

"blackpillers" enforcing name failo, typical...

• JFL
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Danish_Retard
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, HerpDerpson, Danish_Retard and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 14693, SLA and 1 other person
no but equally shit. over for me
Just change it retard

Having a last name associated with nobility will increase your pay by ~1-2% for the same CV so change that shit too while you're at it.

I'll do it before I am finished with university myself.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I

I fucking hate people who give american names to their children here in Italy.

• +1
Reactions: reborn and Deleted member 2729
Just change it retard

Having a last name associated with nobility will increase your pay by ~1-2% for the same CV so change that shit too while you're at it.

I'll do it before I am finished with university myself.
Changing your name is fucking hard in Germany.

You need to get a lawyer for this and even then they only accept it for the following reasons:

"• the first or last name occurs so often in the person's environment that there is a risk of confusion,

• the name sounds ridiculous or offensive,

• the person is disadvantaged by a particularly long or difficult name,

• the person would like to have a more inconspicuous name after naturalization,

• there are several spellings for a surname with "ß" or "ss" and the person may have difficulties abroad or"

You couldn't even change it if you were named Jason here in Germany.

USA has it fucking easy.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Unless your name is Jason, Kevin, Rüdiger, Dieter or Horst things are not that bad.
I literally know this guy named Tupac (after the rapper jfl)

• JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Growth Plate and Deleted member 2729
Unless your name is Jason, Kevin, Rüdiger, Dieter or Horst things are not that bad
My full name is Jason Dieter Kevin Rudiger Horst.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729 and Deleted member 14693
Changing your name is fucking hard in Germany.

You need to get a lawyer for this and even then they only accept it for the following reasons:

"• the first or last name occurs so often in the person's environment that there is a risk of confusion,

• the name sounds ridiculous or offensive,

• the person is disadvantaged by a particularly long or difficult name,

• the person would like to have a more inconspicuous name after naturalization,

• there are several spellings for a surname with "ß" or "ss" and the person may have difficulties abroad or"

You couldn't even change it if you were named Jason here in Germany.

USA has it fucking easy.
cant you fake that it mentally impacts you to the point of suffering and shit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back