Dwarfmaxxing. A beacon of hope for shortcells?

Tiddlywink

Tiddlywink

-̴-̸-̷-̴-̸-̷-̵-̶-̸-̷-̵-̶-̴-̴-̵
I just came across this thread on /fit/ and found the premise very intriguing. I'd like to know you guys' thoughts on the potential for "Dwarfmaxxing" to improve short men's lives socially, romantically, and their overall happiness.

Image of the thread -
Brave 2021 10 21 20 02 24

Copy of the thread -

If you're an ugly manlet you shouldn't try to become a midget bodybuilder gymcel, that's a rookie mistake. Instead, embrace the DwarfPill. Maximize your fat, muscle, and hairiness attributes. Eat, drink and train like an alcoholic strongman, ingest minoxidil, and never cut or trim your scalp/facial/body hair. Even if you're balding, just grow out a skullet. Let your nose hair merge with your moustache. Allow your bushy eyebrows to combine into one unit. Watch as the cheekline of your beard grows up to your eyeballs, and your neckline connects to your chest hair. You should look like you have tarantulas under your armpits and a rug on your back. Become a pugnacious wrecking ball of a man, solid as an oak stump. Proudly stink of pipe tobacco, ale, sweat, dirt, and musk. Acquire a Glaswegian accent. Go spelunking and collect rocks, minerals, and precious/semiprecious gemstones & metals. Grab an axe, chop down some trees, and build your workshop. Forge your own tools and craft your own jewelry. Get into Armored Combat Sports and MMA. Become skilled with the war hammer and the battle axe. Unlock the Powerbelly, feast, fight, live in a cave, and be happy.

Would you rather look like this...

...Or THIS?

You'd think that it would be the obvious meta for the little guys, yet no one seems to go for it. Not only would they look better, their lifestyle would be a lot more enjoyable. Why suffer trying to be a lesser copy of a 6+ foot chad when you have an aesthetic of your own that they could never accomplish? Play to your strengths. Be bold, be a trailblazer.

I suppose I should also emphasize that the DwarfPill is mainly for those who are not only noticeably short, but also UGLY. Manlets with a god-tier face can still pull off the aesthetic bodybuilder look, though of course they still wouldn't be as attractive as a taller version of themselves. But for the short men who are also cursed with a fucked up face, going that route will just make them look ridiculous (as seen in that picture I posted earlier). That's where this guide comes in. The dwarves are ugly bastards, but they make it work for them. If Legolas is the tall pretty-boy twink, and Aragorn is the tall masculine ottermode chad, then Gimli is the short and ugly yet hypermasculine brute archetype.
All 4 elements must be present (short, ugly, hairy, strongfat). If one is missing, it's not DwarfMode.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: EggKing, Mewton, CANI and 15 others
There certainly is a 'mystique' aura surrounding midgets, especially when they're high status.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, ChristianChad, metagross and 2 others
Ok, but will the girls get interested in me after following those steps?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Tiddlywink
Ok, but will the girls get interested in me after following those steps?
I have no idea. I think this is a pretty new theory so this post is meant to discuss it's potential.

I would categorize it as archetypemaxxing. We know the prettyboy "elf" archetype has success romantically and socially, we also know the tall masculine man (chad) "Aragorn" archetype has success romantically and socially but most short/unattractive men either rot or try to become one of the previous two archetypes which would be impossible for them and looks silly when they do try. However, the scruffy, gritty, hyper-masculine "dwarf" archetype exists and, as mentioned in the post, there are very few men who go this route and maximize their potential in this area.

It's yet to be seen if it would work but I'd be willing to give it a go if I was short enough to pull it off. It honestly seems fun as fuck to just be a loud scruffy dude that does cool shit and isn't trying to be pretty.

• +1
Reactions: CANI and ChristianChad
There certainly is a 'mystique' aura surrounding midgets, especially when they're high status.

Those are literal midgets by the definition, so few people fit that category that they have a certain niche appeal. People below 5'4 (yours truly) aren't midgets but aren't even average. So we get none of the niche appeal with midgets or the normal appeal. It's like somehow height based appeal drops as you get farther from 6ft+ until you get to 4ft or some shit and then it magically goes up???

:feelswah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2, Mewton, CANI and 2 others
This is interesting, maybe we can also use tattoos as a means to get some unique expression, like this:

Cyborg sleeve

• Ugh..
Reactions: ChristianChad
Those are literal midgets by the definition, so few people fit that category that they have a certain niche appeal. People below 5'4 (yours truly) aren't midgets but aren't even average. So we get none of the niche appeal with midgets or the normal appeal. It's like somehow height based appeal drops as you get farther from 6ft+ until you get to 4ft or some shit and then it magically goes up???

:feelswah:
Yeah, I think it goes something like this:
AccurateScale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, klamus and Preoximerianas
water but good thread :Comfy:

I unironically think this dwarf has more appeal than let’s say a 5‘5 manlet.
Because the dwarf is so short that it goes into niche appeal whereas the 5‘5 manlet is just short but not because of a genetic disease like the dwarf man

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Preoximerianas
I have no idea. I think this is a pretty new theory so this post is meant to discuss it's potential.

I would categorize it as archetypemaxxing. We know the prettyboy "elf" archetype has success romantically and socially, we also know the tall masculine man (chad) "Aragorn" archetype has success romantically and socially but most short/unattractive men either rot or try to become one of the previous two archetypes which would be impossible for them and looks silly when they do try. However, the scruffy, gritty, hyper-masculine "dwarf" archetype exists and, as mentioned in the post, there are very few men who go this route and maximize their potential in this area.

It's yet to be seen if it would work but I'd be willing to give it a go if I was short enough to pull it off. It honestly seems fun as fuck to just be a loud scruffy dude that does cool shit and isn't trying to be pretty.
Actually makes shit ton of sense and just shows that we should follow The Works of fiction more