Easiest high earning career?

LiterallyNightwing

LiterallyNightwing

Better Than Batman
To get rich from law you need to be a top 1% student

To get rich from CS you need to be fully rotmaxxed top 10% student

To get rich finance you need to go to a top tier school and work long hours

What abt some meme shit like nursing? If diversity shit increases then they'll have an insane demand for men in the future as like 95% of nurses are female.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, Danish_Retard, LooksmaxxHopeful and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fl0w, Danish_Retard, SurgeryEnjoyer and 1 other person

What abt some meme shit like nursing? If diversity shit increases then they'll have an insane demand for men in the future as like 95% of nurses are female.
Don't I am almost a doctor and I wish I have chosen IT to work from home long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and LiterallyNightwing
Be a doctor. 100% employment and 200K+min.

Nerosurgeon is even the best of the best. You can do OBO or Lefort for .org autists like me. 40K per case.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Danish_Retard, gribsufer1 and 12 others

Nerosurgeon is even the best of the best. You can do OBO or Lefort for .org autists like me. 40K per case.
Tell me why I only get 2300 euro/month as a medical resident working 60 hours a week

Just piss away your 20s theory

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 28896, Danish_Retard and 13 others

Become a neurosurgern and cut your own brain you dog

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, lovemaxer and LooksmaxxHopeful

40k but it goes into your pocket 27k because of those 40k it covered 2 nights hospital aftercare, nurses, other medical personnel in the Operating room atleast 5 people, medical equipment, renting a surgical room in a hospital.

just work 80hours a week for 15 years theory. Forget about having time to take care of yourself and hobby.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, gribsufer1, MentalistKebab and 5 others

Inceli-un-blackpill-2.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Tabula Rasa, Danish_Retard and 8 others
40k but it goes into your pocket 27k because of those 40k it covered 2 nights hospital aftercare, nurses, other medical personnel in the Operating room atleast 5 people, medical equipment, renting a surgical room in a hospital.
Yes. Cost of running clinic is damn high.

But some charge higher than 40K and I am sure there are tens of thousands of ppl in this world wanting to get their eye spacing fixed

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
my iq is 54 and my work ethnic is non existent

Been thinking of male prostitution instead
>ENTJ
>54 IQ

Oh boy you got a life ahead of you, even though obviously it's satire not being logically intelligent with your type is brutal.

Nigga this shit is fake only mensa does real tests and they are paid
Iq tests are the biggest cope bruv i'm literally retarded yet get full score on the ones i've done

Did this one while replying to this thread and did norways one in the past same shit.

Nursing seems chill tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, LiterallyNightwing and Deleted member 43403
Nursing seems chill tbh
If it wasn't so low status for a man it'd be rly based. Many female colleges so always girls who will set u up w their friends if ur attractive.

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and Deleted member 20399
Iq tests are the biggest cope bruv i'm literally retarded yet get full score on the ones i've done
View attachment 2466797
Did this one while replying to this thread and did norways one in the past same shit.
These ones are fake too I tested the Norway one I got a 137 when I was 12

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: A23ghskung and Deleted member 43403
Who cares
anyone who wants smv should. Job status is important. If you somehow made 100k salary from mcdonalds it wouldn't be as attractive as if you were a lawyer making that same amount.

Nigga this shit is fake only mensa does real tests and they are paid
There are 2 ones by mensa you can take online which are pretty legit. Mensa Norway & Mensa Denmark.

View attachment 2466797
> IQ tests are biggest cope
> Did Mensa norway with help of the forum so his score doesn't reflect his actual skills
the naked gun facepalm GIF

@LiterallyNightwing
just work 80hours a week for 15 years theory. Forget about having time to take care of yourself and having a hobby.

Also 2300euro salary :((

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn and iam good boy
There are 2 ones by mensa you can take online which are pretty legit. Mensa Norway & Mensa Denmark.
It's not

This Mensa IQ Challenge is provided for entertainment purposes only, and your score will not qualify you for Mensa. But, if you're pleased with your score, you might want to consider taking a properly administered and supervised IQ test. If so, here's where you can find your national Mensa's website, email address, and other information.

The term 'IQ score' is widely used but poorly defined. There are a large number of tests with different scales. A result on one test of 132 can be the same as a score of 148 on another test.

sell your ass to rich oil seikhs

• +1
Reactions: LiterallyNightwing
crime
comes with the benefit of not losing your hair

Dont do it tho its illegal ;)

It's not

This Mensa IQ Challenge is provided for entertainment purposes only, and your score will not qualify you for Mensa. But, if you're pleased with your score, you might want to consider taking a properly administered and supervised IQ test. If so, here's where you can find your national Mensa's website, email address, and other information.
I said it's "pretty legit" and they're the most accurate you'll find online and have the same type of questions as the supervised, paid ones.
So much for your high iq if you judge the validity of their free online test by their own statements, not knowing their true intention is shilling you their paid tests lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
> Did Mensa norway with help of the forum so his score doesn't reflect his actual skills
I asked abt the one question after the test was Done i wouldnt have had time to Ask while doing it. No one in this forum full of self pricksäker 140-150 iq showed the right answwr until like 2 hours later.

anyone who wants smv should. Job status is important. If you somehow made 100k salary from mcdonalds it wouldn't be as attractive as if you were a lawyer making that same amount.
Bro someone’s always gonna mog there’s always a bigger fish just do whatever is easiest

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful
I asked abt the one question after the test was Done i wouldnt have had time to Ask while doing it. No one in this forum full of self pricksäker 140-150 iq showed the right answwr until like 2 hours later.
my iq was 155

not knowing their true intention is shilling you their paid tests lol.
Pretty Sure it's free when you're <98%ile and I don't believe a 12yr old dumb fuck child can get 137 on a "legit" IQ test

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus
Pretty Sure it's free when you're top 98%ile and I don't believe a 12yr old dumb fuck child can get 137 on a "legit" IQ test
Yep it's not the single most important metric anyways though but if you want to know your acutal IQ best way is to get a supervised test, the ones online are just meant for getting to know what those tests look like.
Also, other cognitive measurements like memory matter as much in my opinion so if you want to check your full intellectual capacity test memory, reaction time, sequence memory, short term verbal & number memory, the chimp test, IQ tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
Yep it's not the single most important metric anyways though but if you want to know your acutal IQ best way is to get a supervised test, the ones online are just meant for getting to know what those tests look like.
Also, other cognitive measurements like memory matter as much in my opinion so if you want to check your full intellectual capacity test memory, reaction time, sequence memory, short term verbal & number memory, the chimp test, IQ tests
Intelligent is a combination of cognitive skills like memory, making connections, analytical thinking, understanding social cues

Intelligent is also blackpill because in low oxidative stress brain every neuronal pathways between different regions are working in harmony as efficient as possible, every neurotransmitters and receptors density are also genetically linked. I wouldn't be surprised if people in Ketosis actually have their IQ increased since ketone is more efficient tha glucose on generating ATP from mitocondria electron transport chain.

Last edited:

Drug dealer mogs

here in the uk a newly qualified lawyer has a starting salary of 100-170k dependant on how good the law firm is, i know someone who has really bad a levels (equivalent to AP subject and low GPA in america), but did really good in university, now is a trainee solicitor at the best national central london firm

u don’t have to be too 1% you just need the legal work experience, if they see you’ve been in in a legal environment before they’ll favour you over someone who doesn’t

likewise for cs grads

@LiterallyNightwing

just work 80hours a week for 15 years theory. Forget about having time to take care of yourself and having a hobby.

Also 2300euro salary :((
Only for curries