Easiest way to get cardio & fat burning in.

Lux

Lux

Kraken
First thing when you wake up in the morning do 200 burpees & slam some black coffee before you even think of food. Running is good but you get your fit all sweaty & need to change after anyways this is just easier been doing for a couple days.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and MaxillaMaxing
thanks will try

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Yes indeed, good to raise your cortisol when you’re high cortisol in the morning tbh

• +1
@tesseract cortisol can be healthy it's the entire mechanism of action behind cold exposure being as effective as ssri's for depression. If you're prone to anxiety or blood pressure issues of course do your thing but otherwise this is good stuff to get in shape & be productive.

@tesseract cortisol can be healthy it's the entire mechanism of action behind cold exposure being as effective as ssri's for depression. If you're prone to anxiety or blood pressure issues of course do your thing but otherwise this is good stuff to get in shape & be productive.
i guarantee you wont last a month

itll kill your brain chemistry and motivation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Lux
i guarantee you wont last a month

itll kill your brain chemistry and motivation
It's not some gay challenge you have to do every single day just world's most popular beverage & easy cardio method. groundbreaking unorthodox advice ik.

I won’t even do one burpee.

• So Sad