Easiest way to reset tinder elo without having to get a new sim.

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
Long story short I used tinder 6 months ago with some a selfie and gym photo and got 55 likes in a couple days and 10 matches, now fast forward 6 months later, I’ve improved my profile, learnt how to fraud my face better and have a better body.

However I legit only have 4 likes and 1 match in 2 days, had about 20 people rate me and majority said HTN with a couple MTN, I’m 6’1 and have a good body.

Any service online where I can pay a couple bucks for a new number? (Waiting till my gold expires)

Do boosts reset elo?

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex
I buy SIM cards on eBay for 99p. You don't need to fund them to receive messages.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and LightSkinNoob
delete account and app for a week

• +1
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Did u delete it tho?
Will try this, I just hate setting up my I.D for a sim I’m gonna trash

Didn’t use the app for like a month before getting back on

• +1
I’ve heard 3 months aswell, once my gold expires I’ll delete it for 3 months, was planning to give tinder one last shot before I get my jaw surgery in about 6 months time
Im pretty sure its not 3 month. Cuz i know that ppl get unbanned after a week so surely the elo must get reset also?

• Hmm...
Long story short I used tinder 6 months ago with some a selfie and gym photo and got 55 likes in a couple days and 10 matches, now fast forward 6 months later, I’ve improved my profile, learnt how to fraud my face better and have a better body.

However I legit only have 4 likes and 1 match in 2 days, had about 20 people rate me and majority said HTN with a couple MTN, I’m 6’1 and have a good body.

Any service online where I can pay a couple bucks for a new number? (Waiting till my gold expires)

Do boosts reset elo?
55likes is alot in a day tbh which country?

check out swipehelper on reddit, one of the few useful subreddits

tl;dr tho

shit's fucked

• Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
  • +1
Can you pm me too?
I’ve sent my face to way too many users, I’m planning on building an ig following so not sharing my face LOL I’m just a Andrew tate pheno MTN-HTN, decent body and 6’1

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and CEO of Sex
I’ve sent my face to way too many users, I’m planning on building an ig following so not sharing my face LOL I’m just a Andrew tate pheno MTN-HTN, decent body and 6’1
Did you try buying sims on ebay?

• +1
Did you try buying sims on ebay?
I’m just gonna buy a new sim with a new number after surgeries to reset my elo, off tinder now.

• +1
Reactions: CEO of Sex