East Asians and hunter eyes - impossible or just uncommon?

T

ThatBoneStructure

Gold
East Asians generally have no brow ridge and flat maxilla; is it less common for them to have hunter eyes?

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 9344, terrorblade and 2 others
They are subhumans

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Frank Jack, ChristianChad and 16 others
I want serious answers only.
OK the answer is NO, FUCK NO sorry if u are asian. I recommend buying one way ticket to wuhan and contracting corona virus to reincarnate max

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Frank Jack, Deleted member 4946 and 34 others
OK the answer is NO, FUCK NO sorry if u are asian. I recommend buying one way ticket to wuhan and contracting corona virus to reincarnate max
I'm not Asian. I'm just curious about how common it is for them hunter eyes if they generally have no brow ridge and weak maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Serious answer most Asians lack the forward growth and orbital support for hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, HQNPmaxxing and 3 others
You need low set eyebrows to have "hunter eyes", so I would say if an asian has a low set brow ridge, then yes, it might be possible.

I've never seen an asian with "hunter eyes" though. The best I've seen would probably be this:
main-qimg-2bd68883e565ca02af29e4fd1eb213ef
Tumblr p2e0vkdA801wzee7jo5 r1 400
qThLrtmq_400x400.jpg
D5iO-m2XoAA-Cco.jpg
Image result for kim taehyung eyebrows
[IMG]

He doesn't even have hunter eyes, but fans often comment on how intense and intimidating his gaze is, and I'm pretty sure that's because of his thick, straight and positive tilted eyebrows and his kind of eye shape, which is not the common asian eyeshape, giving him this more "mature" serious look.

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 15099, ChristianChad and 9 others
You need low set eyebrows to have "hunter eyes", so I would say if an asian has a low set brow ridge, then yes, it might be possible.
Most East Asians don't have brow ridges to begin with. :confused:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and her
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 9344 and ThatBoneStructure
Not possible, but hunter eyes looks Eurasia though.

Final Fantasy XV e a jornada 10 anos

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
they don't have hunter eyes, they just lack eyelid exposure which makes their eyes look pointy and small and many asians get upper eyelid exposure surgery for that. to have hunter eyes you technically have eyelid exposure but it's covered by the brow bone fat, which gives it the attractive feature everyone wants, while asians don't have an upper eyelid at all and gives them this look

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Heguldus, Deleted member 9344, Ritalincell and 1 other person
they don't have hunter eyes, they just lack eyelid exposure which makes their eyes look pointy and small and many asians get upper eyelid exposure surgery for that. to have hunter eyes you technically have eyelid exposure but it's covered by the brow bone fat, which gives it the attractive feature everyone wants, while asians don't have an upper eyelid at all and gives them this look

View attachment 251481 View attachment 251484

Asian eyes are to small...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: unailooksmax23, Deleted member 9344, ThatBoneStructure and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
East Asians generally have no brow ridge and flat maxilla; is it less common for them to have hunter eyes?
My dad's south east Asian, but we have east asian ancestry. He's short (5 foot 7 inches, maybe 8) but has an extremely masculine face (strong jawline, strong brow ridge). In general though, I'd say it's less common.

I have a consultation with a surgeon for mid February, gonna ask him if he can slap a piece of silicone right on the verge of my supraorbital.
So if this is technically possible, it's gonna be a huge lifefuel for all asians and other browcels

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING
Does he count?
Images 18
Images 19
Images 20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18325 and ChristianChad
Cope. Brow ridge ain't mean shit and brow ridge is not a sign of sexual dimorphism.

"BUT THE SHORT DUDE IN THE MIDDLE HAS A BROW RIDGE"

SKULL SIZE AND WIDTH IS THE MAJOR INDICATOR OF SEXUAL DIMORPHISM IN HOMINIDAE (Outside of genes and penis)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
Yes its possible for asians to have hunter eyes although rare. My full east asian friend has hunter eyes legit they look exactly like Buraks/De poots eyes. His brow ridge also casts a full shadow over his eyes.

Attachments

• simonas pham.png
    simonas pham.png
    152.9 KB · Views: 590
Last edited:
Yes its possible for asians to have hunter eyes although rare. My full east asian friend has hunter eyes legit they look exactly like Buraks/De poots eyes. His brow ridge also casts a full shadow over his eyes.
The guy in that picture is half-white.

found this guy on insta who has hunter like shape but im pretty sure they're monolid

Attachments

• EFAA2898-1637-45A9-A45E-6D4A18DD0B2E.png
    EFAA2898-1637-45A9-A45E-6D4A18DD0B2E.png
    145.3 KB · Views: 542
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
They can have but it's very rare

Problem with a lot of Asian eyes is that it looks like its bulging out a lot. Having deeper set eyes, somewhat good brow ridge and good fat pad is very important for Asians.

Like this:

There are Asian 'hunter eyes' but you'll usually see it more in SEA as they tend to have a more robust skull on average, even then it is very uncommon.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lolcel, Magnesium and 1 other person
Only in video games like Tekken, for example Jin Kazama.

What eye shape does bts V have

Problem with a lot of Asian eyes is that it looks like its bulging out a lot. Having deeper set eyes, somewhat good brow ridge and good fat pad is very important for Asians.

Like this:
View attachment 258975 View attachment 258976

There are Asian 'hunter eyes' but you'll usually see it more in SEA as they tend to have a more robust skull on average, even then it is very uncommon.

View attachment 258978 View attachment 258979 View attachment 258980 View attachment 258981
Correct me if im wrong but having monolids with a low set brow ridge/brows can give the illusion of hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531

Like this:
View attachment 258975 View attachment 258976

View attachment 258978 View attachment 258979 View attachment 258980 View attachment 258981
How common is it to have browridge like the asian above?

Correct me if im wrong but having monolids with a low set brow ridge/brows can give the illusion of hunter eyes
It can.

Problem is, East Asians have borderline non-existent brow ridges.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
When it comes to asians, never listen to the western world lol

You're not going to get answers that aren't influenced by racism

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi and Deleted member 6531
When it comes to asians, never listen to the western world lol

You're not going to get answers that aren't influenced by racism
That's a fair statement.

Out of curiosity, what post in this thread would you qualify as racist towards Asians?

Asians have to be mixed with something to have hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: unailooksmax23
That's a fair statement.

Out of curiosity, what post in this thread would you qualify as racist towards Asians?

It's more like people don't have an understanding of people outside of their sphere or whatever. Like africa is really diverse in terms of ethnicities and central asia is quite mixed with europe. You're going to find european traits in asia, just as asian traits exist in europe.

A theory of mine is that green eyes are also more likely to appear in mixed individuals and if you follow the old trade routes where you used to trade spices and shit, green eyes are going to be more common around that route. Just a theory though.

It's more like people don't have an understanding of people outside of their sphere or whatever. Like africa is really diverse in terms of ethnicities and central asia is quite mixed with europe. You're going to find european traits in asia, just as asian traits exist in europe.

A theory of mine is that green eyes are also more likely to appear in mixed individuals and if you follow the old trade routes where you used to trade spices and shit, green eyes are going to be more common around that route. Just a theory though.
That makes sense. Green eyes are probably the mid-point between blue and brown, after all.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
I’m not 100% sure, but here’s my 2 cents.

Asians eyes are characterised by shallow orbits, their eyes aren’t protected by their bones and the eyeballs often protrude. What we typically call Hunter eyes are the exact opposite of this. Hunter eyes are deep set, the orbitals are forward and laterally grown; the eyes are essentially shielded by the orbital bones, in addition to other things (vertical narrowness, pct etc.).

If we were to give an Asian hunter eyes, his eyes would simply not look Asian anymore. With that being said, I think Asians can fraud and give the illusion of Hunter eyes:

67DD7F15 586D 4C8C A51C C4254059417B

The straight, tilted eyebrows, I think, make this guys eyes look really hunter-esque, In addition to other things. While they don’t compare to proper hunter eyes:

F2A57ADC 8C7D 4958 B35B 547909E8C7EA

They look good enough.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, HQNPmaxxing, Yuya Moggershima and 5 others
I’m not 100% sure, but here’s my 2 cents.

Asians eyes are characterised by shallow orbits, their eyes aren’t protected by their bones and the eyeballs often protrude. What we typically call Hunter eyes are the exact opposite of this. Hunter eyes are deep set, the orbitals are forward and laterally grown; the eyes are essentially shielded by the orbital bones, in addition to other things (vertical narrowness, pct etc.).

If we were to give an Asian hunter eyes, his eyes would simply not look Asian anymore. With that being said, I think Asians can fraud and give the illusion of Hunter eyes:

View attachment 298597

The straight, tilted eyebrows, I think, make this guys eyes look really hunter-esque, In addition to other things. While they don’t compare to proper hunter eyes:

View attachment 298599

They look good enough.
The "Asian" guy that you posted is actually half-white (he's a model), which is probably why he comes close to having hunter eyes.

Here, son. This slayer is 500% asian and has somewhat good eye area.
Kim taehyung gif 6
712oidjSAD0812

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsonpilled, sloopnoob and ThatBoneStructure
They can have compact eyes with good shape but can never have hooded hunter eyes due to upper eyelid exposure and a lack of brow ridge.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344 and Deleted member 6273
I think alot of its down to the Frontal bone. Dicaprios hangs over his eyes giving him that incredible eye area, and even though he has high set brows, his brow ridge is thick and protrudes covering his upper eyelid. Whereas asians dont seem to have this protrusion or thickness at all.

Look at the distance from his eye to his nose from side shots, its a pretty large distance.

FrontalBone
Leo19
Leo31
Leo12

Leo18
Leo21
Leo30
Leo27
Leo7
Leo2

• +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 2227