East Asians and hunter eyes - impossible or just uncommon?

i've always wondered why chico sometimes gets put in 'ultimate hunter eye' category when his eyes aren't hunter at all
because hunter eyes gets correlated to "attractive" so therefore people think chico has hunter eyes because he is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
IMG 20210516 231103

Would my eyes look close to Asian hunter eyes if I had lower brows @CasualFapper

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611
View attachment 1140269
Would my eyes look close to Asian hunter eyes if I had lower brows @CasualFapper
Bad photo but I'm pretty sure you have monolids, wrong eye shape and your eyes are deep-set enough. Also your browridge doesn't look prominent enough for hunter eyes. I would look into eyelash maxxing or maybe even eye shadow if I were you

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Bad photo but I'm pretty sure you have monolids, wrong eye shape and your eyes are deep-set enough. Also your browridge doesn't look prominent enough for hunter eyes. I would look into eyelash maxxing or maybe even eye shadow if I were you
How to eyelash maxx

Not really possible for East Asians to have Hunter Eyes they have high-set round orbital rims & no brow-ridges.

Possible, maybe, but very very unlikely. Especially for East Asians.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Deleted member 12611
I have a consultation with a surgeon for mid February, gonna ask him if he can slap a piece of silicone right on the verge of my supraorbital.
So if this is technically possible, it's gonna be a huge lifefuel for all asians and other browcels
update?

Not really possible for East Asians to have Hunter Eyes they have high-set round orbital rims & no brow-ridges.
It is possible lol not every asian has non existent brow ridge

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
Never seen one tbh.

Images   2021 05 25T162858470
here, an actual gook with hunter eyes

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
U think my eyes (posted above) are hunter?
H5rGa4Il
These are real hunter eyes

He has tighter lower lids. Result from having bulging eyes
Much higher pfl and lower pfh than yours
Lower set eyebrows and more hooded
your medial canthus is not downturned enough, not long enough
his eyes are deeper set inside his sockets
he has lower set much more prominent browridge, creating shadows around his eyes
His orbital shape has a square-aviator glass shape, while yours is round

That guy who write u an essay doesn't know shit. He is confusing good eye shape for hunter eyes. They aren't the same. If ur eyes look intimidating like a wolf they are hunter otherwise they aren't. Nobody argued azns can't have good eye areas but hunter eyes are extremely rare.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hennypapi, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 9344
It is possible lol not every asian has non existent brow ridge
Not just that, the other reason why East Asians can't have hunter eyes unless they're mixed with European is because of their orbital rim shape. Hunter eyes are square-shaped with forward grown orbital rims & a low prominent brow-bone. East Asians have circular/round orbital rims with shallow-set eyes that are high-set with small to no prominent brow bone:

9f7a77ec80055af04b11622d0fa5858c

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled, Deleted member 12611 and zeke714
Not just that, the other reason why East Asians can't have hunter eyes unless they're mixed with European is because of their orbital rim shape. Hunter eyes are square-shaped with forward grown orbital rims & a low prominent brow-bone. East Asians have circular/round orbital rims with shallow-set eyes that are high-set with small to no prominent brow bone:

View attachment 1149496
I've seen east asian with a prominent browridge but its rare my browridge is stronger than the average asian but I have never seen a asian in person or internet have the hunter eye look due to orbits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
I've seen east asian with a prominent browridge but its rare my browridge is stronger than the average asian but I have never seen a asian in person or internet have the hunter eye look due to orbits
They can have a prominent brow-ridge (rarely), but what's, more important is the orbital rim shape & the deepness of the eyes. East Asians generally have shallow-set eyes & lack forward grown orbital rims.

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
Taeyong has it if he tries

Screenshot 20210527 084529

• +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled
OK the answer is NO, FUCK NO sorry if u are asian. I recommend buying one way ticket to wuhan and contracting corona virus to reincarnate max
or just rope. Just not how I tried to do it. Rope properly.

• +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure
@Maesthetic thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
Asian people have hunter eyes without brow ridge though, and one thing, when the article hasn't been changed, the requirements for hunter eyes are only dark coloring limbal rings with positive chantal or neutral with thick eyebrows, small eyes, obviously Asians also have them without or a little brow ridge

IMG 1120
IMG 1029
IMG 1119
IMG 0936
IMG 0984
IMG 1129
IMG 1130
IMG 1127

even though they are hunters
lions, wolves, tigers, they don't have slight or medium brow ridges, do they have to have brow ridges? No, they just need positive chantal tilt and downturned medial chantus and light or dark eyes and thick eyebrows

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Samsonpilled and thecel
@thecel @johncruz12345 @Phillybeard1996 @looksmaxxer234 Thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
I think alot of its down to the Frontal bone. Dicaprios hangs over his eyes giving him that incredible eye area, and even though he has high set brows, his brow ridge is thick and protrudes covering his upper eyelid. Whereas asians dont seem to have this protrusion or thickness at all.

Look at the distance from his eye to his nose from side shots, its a pretty large distance.

View attachment 298812View attachment 298807View attachment 298810View attachment 298809

View attachment 298818View attachment 298823View attachment 298825View attachment 298826View attachment 298815View attachment 298829

It legit is the frontal bone holy fuck the cranium pill is literslly race pill.

Not even menas have it apperntly

• +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing
Dude you need to breed with nord that's the only way to save us i have accepted this brutal pill
Is it even possible for a full blooded Asian + Nordic to have a light eyed child, since pretty much all East Asians have homozygous brown eye alleles?

that alone would probably be the biggest halo for a slayer son

most hapas seem to have hazel eyes at most never seen one with blue

Is it even possible for a full blooded Asian + Nordic to have a light eyed child, since pretty much all East Asians have homozygous brown eye alleles?

that alone would probably be the biggest halo for a slayer son

most hapas seem to have hazel eyes at most never seen one with blue

Gooks have nice traits but its all clapped in different areas so mixing will leads a recombo of that if done right hapas are mogging gods if done wrong they are still better than thsre gook counter part.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium and HQNPmaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234
I know you niggas saw me tag you for your opinions @thecel @Phillybeard1996 @looksmaxxer234
Mostly impossible tbh. Asians just don’t have the skull shape or orbitals for hunter eyes.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and ThatBoneStructure
Rare

I have them. I also have a brow ridge