Eating at maintenance for body recomposition is a complete joke

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
Lately youtubers like vitruvianphysique, Jeff Nippard etc recommended to stop bulking/cutting and instead opting for body recomposition. I tried it out and guess what, zero results. In addition to that, because I already use a TRT dose, I used a cruise/lose dose cycle (250mg Test a week) for 8 weeks and literally no fucking difference. And yes I did train hard.

Unsurprisingly, when I started to add caloric suprlus to bulk I gained muscle fast again and when I lowered caloric intake I lose fat again.

"Just eat healthy and dont diet" is a joke, stick to the good old cutting/ lean bulking

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 5746, PYT and 2 others
imagine eating more than 500 calories a day and expecting not to be subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 5746
How do you deal with bulking bloat? I realize that whenever I start increasing calories, i start to get a bit puffier in the arms and abdomen.

How do you deal with bulking bloat? I realize that whenever I start increasing calories, i start to get a bit puffier in the arms and abdomen.
Bro i have the same problem but in the face. Just try to drink enough and eat less salt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523
you realise you don't have to add 500 calories? You can add 100-250

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523 and Hozay
yea but did u got stronger on your lifts?

if yes u gained muscle and probably lost a little fat. how long did u do it?
weight before after?

i am at about 300 below maintenance rn to cut. Adjusted the macros so I eat more protein than carbs as well. Hopefully it goes well

just get a dexa scan before and after
and experiment on what works best

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
Bro i have the same problem but in the face. Just try to drink enough and eat less salt.
inevitable. it’ll always happen because youre putting more food into your body which increases salt and other shit therefore you get bloated - you’d have yo drink X times more water than you eat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7523