Ecdysterone - Nature’s Steroid

6’2

6’2

It’s all so bothersome.
E4038368 C85C 4D06 A96B D4FD2ABFE89A

What is Ecdysterone?

Ecdysterone or 20-Hydroxyecdysone is a naturally occurring ecdysteroid hormone. It is one of the most active phytoectysteroids, basically the opposite of phytoestrogens, which I am sure you are all well aware of. Results of recent studies suggested that their anabolic effect is mediated by estrogen receptor beta binding, but its complete mechanisms remain inconclusive. Ecdysterone has been demonstrated to increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle, leading to enhanced strength and lean mass.

Within this study the anabolic potency of ecdysterone was compared to well characterized anabolic substances in rats.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4447764/

It has been found to be so effective that even WADA (world anti-doping agency) placed it on the 2020 watchlist for banned substances as an anabolic agent, despite not appearing in any preceding years.
https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/wada_2020_english_monitoring_program_.pdf

I suspect this to be due after the recent study in 2019, on humans.

Furthermore, no increase in biomarkers for liver or kidney toxicity was noticed, unlike conventional AASs. Several studies have shown that in animals there seems to be no toxicity at doses as high as 20mg per kg. [20] Luckily one of the human trials I mentioned earlier did blood work on their subjects and found no difference between pre and post supplementation health markers and they dosed as high as 10mg per kg. [19]

How much do you need to be efficacious?

You don’t need that much to see results. In the human study, those even on only 12mg per day saw noticeable strength and lean gains, with limited statistical differences to the 48mg group. So 12-30mg will be enough to see gains.

Now, you might be thinking about how to obtain this substance. I will split this in categories of dietary intake and supplementation.

Diet
  • Quinoa and spinach are the main common dietary sources. But there are a couple rare roots and plants that also contain it.
  • One ounce (~30g) dry quinoa has around 10mg
  • One ounce (~30g) dry spinach has around 5 mg
Supplementation
  • I do not normally recommend in this case, as it appears intake can be met relatively easy with diet. However if you chose the more potent analogue Turkesterone, it is much harder to find in diet so I advise MPMD’s product as it seems the most transparent of the ones I have observed.

• +1
Reactions: animo123, LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 13754 and 3 others
High effort guide, bump

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669
nice thread greycel

• +1
Reactions: 6’2
another not very well-tested cope substance that probably not gonna work or not avaliable to buy.

thanks op
Donald Trump Whatever GIF by Mashable

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 13021
Will you lose hair? Do you need pct?

Will you lose hair? Do you need pct?
Not at all, no sides or toxicity have been recorded. See human study above. Which is as expected since it’s a natural substance.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 2729
another not very well-tested cope substance that probably not gonna work or not avaliable to buy.

thanks op
Did you even read the post? Sounds promising at the very least.

Cope steroid.

For supraphysiological levels of male sec hormone you need to be pinning a compound tested in clinical trials and used to treat hypogonadalism etc

This is a non effacious drug

it s good but dont expect to look like a steroid user , it just helps a little .

• +1
Reactions: jj43 and 6’2
I know it is not as effective as AASs, so I am not comparing the two. But for natties or those that don’t want the sides associated with the latter, it presents a promising option that may give a noticeable effect. Hence the guide.

• +1
Reactions: animo123
I found another site to buy turkesterone because on gorillamind it's always sold out. Its sportpoeders.nl. I haven't tried them myself though, and the gorillamind one is probably better quality but also more expensive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754

thanks op
It's on the wada watchlist as an anabolic agent, that's the first time a substance has been on there in over a decade. It actually looks promising.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: animo123 and coolguy1
Ecdysterone is a SERM, selective estrogen.

Opinions vary if it's a "good" estrogen that prevents osteoporosis or "bad" estrogen that gives you gyno.

The fact is that cavemen eat lots of it, so maybe it's good.

On the other hand, the (((elytes))) are pushing us to eat bugs (recently allowed some bug-derived shit in EU), so it might be their trick just like soy milk.

"natures steroid"

:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: TakaTeo