[EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY - NOT A GUIDE] best ways to scam, fraud or make money illegally from home

B

boohooga

Iron
THIS IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, I NEED IT FOR A PRESENTATION FOR COLLEGE.
I KNOW ITS NOT ALLOWED TO MAKE GUIDES ON THIS SHIT, THIS IS NOT A GUIDE:yes::yes::yes:, THIS IS ME ASKING, SEND ME UR DISCORD OR EMAIL SO WE CAN TALK THERE OR SEND ME LINKS TO FORUMS ABOUT THIS SHIT OR GOOD SITES FOR DUMPS ETC, THIS WAY THE FORUM ADMINS DONT GET LEGAL CONSEQUENCES AND IM NOT BREAKING THE RULES OF FRAUD GUIDES ETC

just select the text between "[text]" and "[text]" to see what i said.
[text]
title + even if its outside like stealin shit from the store lmk
anyone got experience with giftcard draining?
lmk what the best ways are make money illegally from home or scam or fraud
dumps, 419, amazon, paypal clicking etc etc etc

[text]

btw most successful businesses indulge in some sort of fraud, scam or illegal activity so making guides and discussing for example crypto NFTs or other shit shouldnt be allowed either, but once again this is not a guide, this is me asking for educational purposes, im making a presentation for my college about the dangers you and your money is surrounded by on a daily basis

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, Dreadnoughtus and AlexBrown84
McDonald's would've hired you in the amount of time it took you to write this.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 11581, frendly and 2 others
This forum consists of honest and hardworking looksmaxxers who contribute to this society and earn money in a legal way. I'd advise you to do the same.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, RAMU KAKA, Constantin Denis and 14 others
Are you Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Gabo3575, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 16275 and 3 others
This forum consists of honest and hardworking looksmaxxers who contribute to this society and earn money in a legal way. I'd advise you to do the same.
This fellow moralfag, approves this message

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17542 and Deleted member 3828
i make about 1000$ - 3000$ on a good day but i wont give my method for free

tf r u saying
Hes saying that the guy scams people by selling them fake scams. Most common scam tbh, you say “bro i can sell you a scam method bible for $50” and then when they send u the money u block them and dont send them shit

• +1
Reactions: boohooga and coolguy1

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, SidharthTheSlayer, Chadpreetmaybe and 1 other person
Hes saying that the guy scams people by selling them fake scams. Most common scam tbh, you say “bro i can sell you a scam method bible for $50” and then when they send u the money u block them and dont send them shit
Imagine how much money I could make if I decided to sell niggas a course on how to make money

But I don’t need money, cuz I’m already making money😝

Quite the dilemma

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and boohooga
Imagine how much money I could make if I decided to sell niggas a course on how to make money

But I don’t need money, cuz I’m already making money😝

Quite the dilemma
What's your job

do you have discord?