EE is the most based about foids

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
This place is probably the most based when it's about foids. The incel and mgtow community was the one that introduced me to female hypergamy, but i always found it didn't work in EE. if you are a fat girl here it's almost completely over for you, all the fat foids in my school either have a subhuman boyfriend or never had a guy in their life, one of them cuts themselves. There is this girl i know that isn't even that ugly but she liked this guy that was almost her looksmatch and he completely rejected her for her looks. EE foids are most hypergamous about status and money, what i have noticed is that this place is the opposite of WE in that men that work as ordinary construction workers have dead gorgeous wifes. This is all because we have a stereotype here that women must look like angels. Fatness is especially bad if you are a girl here while not so much for a guy att all. This fat guy at my school has a stacy level girl in terms of body(she is not attractive in face)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and birchman
EE is pretty awesome. my parents are kind of EE but also NE

EE is the promised land

Balkan me as soon as possible

How do you think EE foids would react to a 5PSL face 6"4 very fair-skinned Indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 616
EE foids are the best foids love them can't wait to get back to work in summer so i can put my p in ee jbs v

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787