Either truecels don't post pics or most people on this site are retarded

plneet

plneet

Product of environment (5'10 166 lbs)
Legit looking at the raitings in this site and most people would fall into normie or even above normie psl. People want to think that there looks are so bad for an excuse for things not being in there control. At this point i see myself as a 5 and even then I'm still looksmaxxing, the worst looking people who post pics are like a 2.5 and maybe manlets. Legit people posting "I'm 6'2 and incel" who look normie are fucking retarded this site looks like the average students who attend a computer science course. Why are you so angry that your looks aren't holding you back, because you can't realize it's because you are extremely autistic and will have to act like a fake normie to slay when with chads it doesn't matter?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 16058, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Cope

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
its all personality, if people here were NT they would be getting laid left and right

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, subhuman incel, aBetterMii and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, subhuman incel and plneet
You will get angry when 3/10's slay rather than try to learn from them
I dont get angry but they are genrally rich or have approached 1000 of women .

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, germanlooks, subhuman incel and 1 other person
Lots of ugly guys don't post their pics here I think

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 14392, Toth's thot and 3 others
I am here cause I'm not white enough

Truecels don't need a rating, they already know they are fucked.

• +1
Reactions: stevielake and subhuman incel
I could post pics of truecels who have dmed me but I don't want to be a dick. U are right tho most people here are in the average to above average range and the trucels who have dmed me weren't even that ugly. Just gigamanlet framcels with unattractive faces. None of them were repulsive.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ROTTING, Toth's thot, mulattomaxxer and 3 others
Giga truecels are over on .is
They dont wanna be here listening to how hard they get life mogged or face mogged. This is for incels that have sex (generally) or have the looks base to make it possible. Chadcels

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, Edgar and mulattomaxxer