Elbow size

D

Deleted member 8744

Gold
We all know how wrist size can affect the overall look of the arm and frame overall but a greatly overlooked aspect is the elbow. Can we induce growth of the actual elbow bone itself which doesn’t sound as crazy as trying to increase the length of the bones of the arm. Any ideas?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoundHouse, Lolcel, Emerson and 4 others
Also hgh combined with heavy weight bearing exercises will probably help some but I’m trying to find and formulate a solid plan that I can try and hopefully create results so I can comeback and make a full guide on it. Also I’ll be aiming for something that takes less than a year ( I’ve noticed that people here typically aren’t set on doing something unless it will surely create results especially for an extended period like more than a few months) so I will be putting together and putting into practice a routine for this

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Yes you should bonesmash your elbow.
You need to elbow yourself in the face, choose a hardy area like cheekbones and then 20 sets, 50 reps each with 15 minutes rest time in between. Repeat this daily 5 times a week with 2 days rest.
It will grow your elbows significantly and quickly + you’re bonesmashing an area of the face, in this case cheekbones, so you will see gains there as well. If cheekbones get too big then feel free to switch to chin or brow ridge but moderate the force depending on the area.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Julius and volcelfatcel
Yes you should bonesmash your elbow.
You need to elbow yourself in the face, choose a hardy area like cheekbones and then 20 sets, 50 reps each with 15 minutes rest time in between. Repeat this daily 5 times a week with 2 days rest.
It will grow your elbows significantly and quickly + you’re bonesmashing an area of the face, in this case cheekbones, so you will see gains there as well. If cheekbones get too big then feel free to switch to chin or brow ridge but moderate the force depending on the area.
Ravi bonesmashed and became giga chad true story and approved guide.

• Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Ravi bonesmashed and became giga chad true story and approved guide.
Appreciate it brother! I did indeed base this off Ravi’s massively successful teachings and techniques

• Love it
Reactions: volcelfatcel
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel and ChristianChad
Arent elbow and wrist size correlated tho?
Btw elbow size would directly dictate the size of arms , even more than wrists

Arent elbow and wrist size correlated tho?
Btw elbow size would directly dictate the size of arms , even more than wrists
I dont think so I have big ass elbows but only average wrists

Also jfl at op for elbowmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
MB I was watching 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 vs 🇩🇰
Screenshot 20210707 204821

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and ChristianChad