ELECTION TO PRIVATIZE FORUM (SAVE LOOKSMAX.ORG)

Private the Forum?

• Yes with some sort of Paywall/Process for New Viewers

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shieda_Kayn

Shieda_Kayn

12 psl
Bro I wanted to rock Travis Scott pfp for a couple weeks but i have to revert to OG pfp because there's an overwhelming issue overcoming .org that I believe will have intense ramifications if not dealt with ASAP.

These fucking imbeciles @Master and @Alexanderr have once again exemplified their sheer incompetence while normies flood this forum en masse. Shit is literally worse than Migrant crisis in Europe, and Master is our Angela Merkel.

Meanwhile incumbent mods are sidelined and unable, or perhaps unwilling, to do anything about the filth that arrives on our shores EACH DAY. Namely @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Lmao have been silenced by some Gestapo shit; they're puppets for Alexanderr's true plans.

By the authority and trust vested in me by my mentor @StrangerDanger I am starting this election to PRIVATE the forum for at least 3 months. We simply cannot have the masses exposed to this kind of dangerous knowledge. Haven't we all watched Oppenheimer?? This is .org's Oppenheimer moment.

Since Master is so consumed by his greed that he cannot see these grave implications of a blackpilled society, I have to take the executive decision to posit privatization of the forum. If you insist, add a temporary paywall for new users. Just a small amount to gain access to the forum but it will weed out a LOT of retarded teens and tiktokcels.

Or go for any alternative but THERE MUST BE a privatization. SAVE EUROPE, I MEAN SAVE .ORG

Tagging prominent and highly infuential forum users for their vote.

@ceo @BrahminBoss @Blackgymmax @fogdart @5.5psl @defezman @mrriceguy @khvirgin @alriodai @klip11 @Hades @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @thecel @apemaxxed @FailedNormieManlet

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Deleted member 29167, Prince88 and 26 others
Cope, we need more greycel bulls

• Woah
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
fully privatized forum for 1 year zero sign-ups tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, FailedNormieManlet, thecel and 5 others
IMG 6903

IMG 6893

:lul:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, tombradylover, Deleted member 29167 and 14 others
Why would they do that?
More views = more ads etc

also have you seen how many 2023cels have shiny names because they bought vip?

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface

Uh Oh Wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Songe, edodalic29, FailedNormieManlet and 4 others
Lol paywall, how Jewish can this site get?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: n0rthface, FailedNormieManlet and slavicpsycho

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, fogdart, FailedNormieManlet and 5 others
Its over
Normies are just gonna get more critical and aware of looks than ever

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, TsarTsar444, n0rthface and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: StrangerDanger
I agree it should be privated by users shouldn’t have to pay.

A waitlist system should be should be used and you can be fast tracked by having a high effort “why are you joining” section in the sign ups.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994 and thecel
b

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19994
Bro I wanted to rock Travis Scott pfp for a couple weeks but i have to revert to OG pfp because there's an overwhelming issue overcoming .org that I believe will have intense ramifications if not dealt with ASAP.

These fucking imbeciles @Master and @Alexanderr have once again exemplified their sheer incompetence while normies flood this forum en masse. Shit is literally worse than Migrant crisis in Europe, and Master is our Angela Merkel.

View attachment 2354113View attachment 2354115

Meanwhile incumbent mods are sidelined and unable, or perhaps unwilling, to do anything about the filth that arrives on our shores EACH DAY. Namely @Gargantuan @tyronelite @TRUE_CEL @Lmao have been silenced by some Gestapo shit; they're puppets for Alexanderr's true plans.

By the authority and trust vested in me by my mentor @StrangerDanger I am starting this election to PRIVATE the forum for at least 3 months. We simply cannot have the masses exposed to this kind of dangerous knowledge. Haven't we all watched Oppenheimer?? This is .org's Oppenheimer moment.

Since Master is so consumed by his greed that he cannot see these grave implications of a blackpilled society, I have to take the executive decision to posit privatization of the forum. If you insist, add a temporary paywall for new users. Just a small amount to gain access to the forum but it will weed out a LOT of retarded teens and tiktokcels.

Or go for any alternative but THERE MUST BE a privatization. SAVE EUROPE, I MEAN SAVE .ORG

@ceo @BrahminBoss @Blackgymmax @fogdart @5.5psl @defezman @mrriceguy @khvirgin @alriodai @klip11 @Hades @EverythingMattersCel @Xangsane @thecel @apemaxxed @FailedNormieManlet
i am actually not opposed to any ideas, I think all of these thoughts are great to have and encourage thoughtful discussion.
However, too bad, this will never happen, sorry I'm just being honest not being an asshole or anything but anything is ultimately up to the owner/owners of these forums nothing you or I can do to change about it. but if you have any further ideas for what you or I could do from both our ends I'm all ears.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Shieda_Kayn
No. Tiktok refugees welcome. you chuds

• JFL
if private forum it die like sluthate

• +1
Reactions: Shieda_Kayn
Le bump

• Woah
Yes, temp privating but no paywall for the entire forum.

Btw, in case any of you missed it I already posted a solution to this problem:

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Shieda_Kayn
Looksmax is like Syrian-Turkish border in early 2013.

@Alexanderr @Master thoughts on results

Im getting this meme from a fucking reddit philosophy discord server. It's fully fully mainstream man
Screenshot 20230804 113755

vote now

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
voted you are right along with @chaddyboi66

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66

View attachment 2354113View attachment 2354115

this shit isn't democratic my guy its completely up to the mods