Elliot Rodger Proves NT > Everything!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

No Women's Type
6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b-24-elliot-rodger.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Good jaw, his ancestors were of British nobility, had good hair, was very lean by going to the gym, had good fashion, was wealthy enough to buy a BMW and go to Starbucks everyday, and went to University but got mogged by a ricecel when competing for Blonde white stacies all because he was autistic. :feelswhy:

I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian. I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes. How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them? I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl. My drunken state got the better of me, and I almost fell over to the floor after a few minutes of this. They said something along the lines that I was very drunk and that I needed to get some water, so I angrily left them and went out to the front yard, where the main partying happened. Rage fumed inside me as I realized that I just walked away from that confrontation, so I rushed back into the house and spitefully insulted the Asian before walking outside again.

Last edited:
The Asians looks weren't specificed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
6e5d661da3d6d70bac2174fccb77928a6b-24-elliot-rodger.2x.rsocial.w600.jpg

Good jaw, his ancestors were of British nobility, had good hair, was very lean by going to the gym, had good fashion, was wealthy enough to buy a BMW and go to Starbucks everyday, and went to University but got mogged by a ricecel when competing for Blonde white stacies all because he was autistic. :feelswhy:
His problem is he thought that because he was objectively better than most people he should have been handed a free gf. That is arguably how society should work or how it used to work but he lived in california where stacies are getting pumped and dumped by hollywood actors.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036