EMF Mega Thread: What are they, what they do, and how to protect yourself from them.

D

Deleted member 29747

No pfp gang, fuck pfp users
What are EMFs?
So basically EMFs come from any electronic devices and they aren’t good at all

Here’s some research from my friend jrae who is very smart and decided to look into emfs

ive been doing a study to test the effect of emf of phones on the behaviour of growth in pubic males and the results turn out that any iphone currently from the iphone 4 to the phone x are all extreamly defective and can cause serious effects to growth during puberty

Yes – cell phones and cordless phones use radiofrequency radiation (RF) to send signals. RF is different from other types of radiation (like x-rays) that we know can be harmful. We don’t know for sure if RF radiation from cell phones can cause health problems years later. The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified RF radiation as a “possible human carcinogen.” (A carcinogen is an agent that causes cancer.)

To find the SAR for your iPhone or most other smartphones:

Open up your dial pad as though you’re about to make a call
Type in *#07# and click call
This will redirect you to a part of the settings on your phone
Click on RF Exposure
Scroll down to the link to a webpage with information for your device
---------
if you cant find it using this method then go search it in the manufacterer website or google

if you are wondering about samsung you should be fine but i would personally recommend
Galaxy Note 8 DUOS (SM-N950 / DS)
Galaxy Note 8 (SM-N950)
Galaxy Note10+ (SM-N975F)

For comparison anything above 1 is extreamly dangerous and can cause cancer etc and stunt growth heavilly and anything above 0.2 has some effects on pubic hormones and development in children and from 0.2 to 0.99 is part where most phones are in and this is usually the usual disturbing effects of growth
anyways summery is phones can fuck you up and lower growth and development and fuck your test levels and androgens

Here’s how to minimize EMFs
nochoice.co on IG
phone on airplane mode everynight, should not sleep right beside it
dont charge it at night either
your rooms must be as far as you can from any router you have at home or turn off WiFi router it decreases melotonan
use cat ethernet cables for your laptops.
no microwaves
no airpods. wired pods only
no bluetooth for any activity that involves an electronic device touching your body at all
no ipad or laptops on your lap near your penis
set your iphone screen on scale of reds
set your screen on scale on yellows
lightbulbs at home ,incandesent leds as well, no white lights
consider getting blue light glasses
Texting instead of calling
Using your phone’s speaker function
Wearing a phone headset or earpiece
Using a landline!
Using Pong’s cellphone cases that refocus RF energy away from your head without reducing signal strength.
You can also look up and buy chips to block EMFs from your phone and necklaces that block them from your body

Even if your not a young cell you should still try to minimize EMFs as much as possible because they can cause a lot of health problems for instance
headaches, anxiety, suicide and depression, nausea, fatigue and loss of libido.

Also let’s not forget about grounding, grounding is we’re you go outside in nature without any electronics and walk barefoot and connect to the earth this helps to sort of detox your body of EMFs.

Hope y’all found this thread helpful 👍

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, currylightskin, Av0nr and 5 others
Not a single photon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and Deleted member 29167
emf level 5 bruh its a ghost

i bet its effects are only a fraction of pufas

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 31560

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and Deleted member 29581
I cant turn off wifi router because I live with family its so close to my bed I keep waking up at night, im in an apartment building with plenty of routers and there is a 5g tower down the street what do I do is there something not too expensive to protect yourself

I cant turn off wifi router because I live with family its so close to my bed I keep waking up at night, im in an apartment building with plenty of routers and there is a 5g tower down the street what do I do is there something not too expensive to protect yourself
Try to get like a harmonizer necklace

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815