ENCHANTED EXILIR BETRAYED US

damn bro wtf he's a faggot

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
enchanted is ngl kinda a bitch for that but i can understand why he did it. syrian would've sold the course regardless.
bro shit is happening in this forum like every week, just a month ago someone died now we're doxxing people and making business with some of the largest creators
ironic how you also spread the blackpill, and trying to work with B to make a course instead of me doing it brah

Timo to rope

look at the screenshots.
I did. What u want me to say. Idc at all. Get your bag. Stupid incels on here are just mad it's not them

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane
enchanted is ngl kinda a bitch for that but i can understand why he did it. syrian would've sold the course regardless.
bro shit is happening in this forum like every week, just a month ago someone died now we're doxxing people and making business with some of the largest creators
your a new member. Opinion = invalid

He helped the black pill go viral. He has said it himself in one of his BOTB threads. He sold the rights to his BOTB threads to Syrian psycho so he could make a course and advertise it on TikTok attracting more normies. While he wasn’t the biggest figure out here, he contributed. These images show the proof. Now I know I am going to get banned most likely for this so I need you guys help to spread this, we have been betrayed by one of our own.

Pinging some people to help me @drop @LowTrust @B1B2 @Blackgymmax @slop slinger @Eli @ReinerGeist1
SCREEN SHOT AND SPREAD
At the end of the day. When all of this blows down. Your just another broke sad incel. And enchanted got some money for all the hard work he put in writing threads, doing research etc. massive W for my man enchanted happy to see him win

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Judas Iscariot of looksmax

He helped the black pill go viral. He has said it himself in one of his BOTB threads. He sold the rights to his BOTB threads to Syrian psycho so he could make a course and advertise it on TikTok attracting more normies. While he wasn’t the biggest figure out here, he contributed. These images show the proof. Now I know I am going to get banned most likely for this so I need you guys help to spread this, we have been betrayed by one of our own.

Pinging some people to help me @drop @LowTrust @B1B2 @Blackgymmax @slop slinger @Eli @ReinerGeist1
SCREEN SHOT AND SPREAD
It’s his thread why can’t he sell it?

• Love it
Reactions: Sondern