Ending copes: real nt maxxing guide! You need to adapt.

rt_gamer

rt_gamer

5/10 Leanmadxing tp 7/10, non-nt
Almost all people here in truth have some mental issues. I would first divide users in 3 groups:

1. Clinically non Nt
  2. Nt but mentally ill
  3. Just introverted and "weird"

It is not that looks are everything. Being less mentally sane than others is a Big disadvantage, second only to incel looks.

You have to understand that if you are clinically non nt you cannot change it. It the blackest pill. You can Hardmax with surgeries, you can go from 4 to 7 even. But with autism or SEVERE adhd it is over completely. If you have severe adhd then you behave autistic even if you don't have autism per se.

If you belong to group nr 2 you theoretically have some chance,you can recover from social phobia or depression but it is well known in psychology that abuse or neglect have enormous impact on your later life. It it is only technically possible.

If you are in 3 you can become nt -ish if you work for some years on it. Then it is is fucking hard but possible.

If you like me were abused by parents for 6+ years and at school for 10 + years, it is double o0ver. I also have ADHD, depression, PTSD. So my position like many here is very bad.

Most users here are either non nt or otherwise mentally ill, so are in group 1 or 2. But I found some solution for group 1, 2, 3 believe that there is a way though.

Unless you are a literal mental ward patient or ethnic, you can go to SEA, where 5/10 normie is a Chad. You can use your looks.

If you speak foreign language nobody knows you are weird, because everyone speaks foreign language weirdly.

Culture there is different, so people will think that you are behaving strangely because you are exotic.

We have to adapt not fight what is impossible to change.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Umbra, PeakMaleHeight and 3 others
too bad i dont give a fuck about this nt cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16380
ntpill varies from girl to girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
ntpill varies from girl to girl.
Until your NT is 20cm, then it fits all
big penis GIF

:feelshehe:

im not nt cuz im ugly enougth to not be nt ...easy

im not a sane person , i should be in a ward

just be tall

Almost all people here in truth have some mental issues. I would first divide users in 3 groups:

1. Clinically non Nt
  2. Nt but mentally ill

It is not that looks are everything. Being less mentally sane than others is a Big disadvantage, second only to incel looks.

You have to understand that if you are clinically non nt you cannot change it. It the blackest pill. You can Hardmax with surgeries, you can go from 4 to 7 even. But with autism or SEVERE adhd it is over completely. If you have severe adhd then you behave autistic even if you don't have autism per se.

If you belong to group nr 2 you theoretically have some chance,you can recover from social phobia or depression but it is well known in psychology that abuse or neglect have enormous impact on your later life. It it is only technically possible.

If you are in 3 you can become nt -ish if you work for some years on it. Then it is is fucking hard but possible.

If you like me were abused by parents for 6+ years and at school for 10 + years, it is double o0ver. I also have ADHD, depression, PTSD. So my position like many here is very bad.

Most users here are either non nt or otherwise mentally ill, so are in group 1 or 2. But I found some solution for group 1, 2, 3 believe that there is a way though.

Unless you are a literal mental ward patient or ethnic, you can go to SEA, where 5/10 normie is a Chad. You can use your looks.

If you speak foreign language nobody knows you are weird, because everyone speaks foreign language weirdly.

Culture there is different, so people will think that you are behaving strangely because you are exotic.

I thought u were gonna say smth remotely worth it at the end. But nope

1. Clinically non Nt
  2. Nt but mentally ill

i hate it when adhd was a wave. everybody was claming every teen had adhd. if they have adhd then i have attetion deficit retardity disorder instead of adhd