Enlisting for the U.S Army worthwhile as a Teenager after high school ?

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Long held misconceptions about joining the army being dangerous has potentially made joining the army more lucrative

• family benefits like paid parental leave
  • Perks and Benefits from travel discounts to everyday savings
  • Healthcare
  • Enlistment bonuses for some jobs

Up to full college tuition covered with the GI Bill (what I want to focus on)

Does this benefit of GI bill you receive after 2 years of service in combination with salary you'll receive counter the trade off of not being near any females for 2 years after high school in my case.

you can get experience on a job and then after receiving Gi bill ( 2 or more years in the army) study for careers that are more profitable that branch from the job you attained/received experience while in the army?

In my specific case I took the asvab test a prerequisite for deciding what jobs are available to you, I got a score that gave me an opportunity to enlist in any job they offer. So, I won't be in the front lines.

I'll be 21 before I can go to a college and have a social life though.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, chawaje, WhiteGoodman and 1 other person
I did 4 years in one of the branches of the military. Ask me any questions. Its an option but you will be a slave.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24055
I did 4 years in one of the branches of the military. Ask me any questions. Its an option but you will be a slave.

Bro, I thought you were a teenager.

Will I be disqualified due to taking mk677 and aromasin if they can even find out when they do the blood test to determine if I'm physically apt for service? They wont check for shit like that right?

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and WhiteGoodman
not at all imo

not at all imo
Why cause you'll be missing out on a social life and pussy for 2 years if you do military? I mean you'll be able to have a social life right after serving for 2 years in the military.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
we get this for everyjob in europe jfl at america

"Die for Israel goyim!"

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Parf and Patient A
Bro, I thought you were a teenager.

Will I be disqualified due to taking mk677 and aromasin if they can even find out when they do the blood test to determine if I'm physically apt for service? They wont check for shit like that right?
I'm far from being a teenager.

Nothing about the military is as strict as it seems. You just can't get caught. They don't have your records. Don't give them shit, don't tell them shit. Aromasin and mk677 are a joke. I have both on hand right now. There's no blood test for mk677 lmao...