Entered my cock size

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
I used western average (chinks excluded) for comparison in the dick calculator.

Does this check out? Is this bigger than 3 quarters of the population?

Attachments

• F16F58AC-7B13-433C-A9F9-5B55D4834AD4.jpeg
    F16F58AC-7B13-433C-A9F9-5B55D4834AD4.jpeg
    228.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
What website?

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, Krakowski, .*my*. and 1 other person
Bbc

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 28896 and .*my*.
Did you measure along the top not pushing the ruler into yourself?
If not it's a cope measurement

• JFL
Did you measure along the top not pushing the ruler into yourself?
If not it's a cope measurement
I pushed slightly hence the name of the measurement “bone pressed”

I pushed slightly hence the name of the measurement “bone pressed”
Bone pressed is cope all that matters is the amount of cock that enters the pussy.
Yeah I'm 7 inches bro ! 1 inch is inside my own body but it don't matter bro !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HerpDerpson, Deleted member 1140 and .*my*.
Lol you have the same girth as length?
the tip is slightly thicker . and yeah but if i push my balls i'd get extra millimeters
i measured it carefully when i was 15 and i was surprised too

• JFL
Bone pressed is cope all that matters is the amount of cock that enters the pussy.
Yeah I'm 7 inches bro ! 1 inch is inside my own body but it don't matter bro !
Lol I don’t push inside my body; just a slight push to adjust for potential body fat

Lol I don’t push inside my body; just a slight push to adjust for potential body fat
Unless it's usable cock it's cope.
Same as saying you're 6ft but only when standing on tip toes.

• JFL
Unless it's usable cock it's cope.
Same as saying you're 6ft but only when standing on tip toes.
the goal of the measurement is to get an accurate number—and that means erect and bone pressed.

If you’re 30% body fat and you don’t bone press it’s not an accurate measurement now is it.

• +1
Reactions: Matheus
the goal of the measurement is to get an accurate number—and that means erect and bone pressed.

If you’re 30% body fat and you don’t bone press it’s not an accurate measurement now is it.
Accurate measurement jfl all that matters is the cock that can enter the pussy do you think a woman cares if you have 2 inches hidden under a load of fat? Jfl

• JFL
Accurate measurement jfl all that matters is the cock that can enter the pussy do you think a woman cares if you have 2 inches hidden under a load of fat? Jfl
You’re right about that, but this is looksmax and a lot of people will lose that fat in a few months, so wouldn’t you rather know the real number rather than measure every time your composition changes?

You’re right about that, but this is looksmax and a lot of people will lose that fat in a few months, so wouldn’t you rather know the real number rather than measure every time your composition changes?
No I'd be on a treadmill rather than obsessing over my cock

• JFL
IMG 3455

next year when my bathmate arrives and i start clamping finally i will mog

ah shit my dick is actually 12.4 girth

bullshit

a couple of 100 guys would be bigger length wise
He used world average and there are 3 billion curries and chinks

I think I mog everyone here
Screenshot 20231107 142004 Chrome

Lol you have the same girth as length?

Also adjust the global average; there are 1.5 billion chinks and 1.5 billion curries there
what's so funny about having same length and girth

• JFL
Wow nice pencil
0.3 girth isnt that much so ur dick isnt rly much bigger but at least i can hit the cervix and make a girl cum with long and hard thrusts unlike u

• JFL
All .org users have massive cocks, also all of their dads looked like models in their youth

• JFL
Reactions: SomaliMax and .*my*.
0.3 girth isnt that much so ur dick isnt rly much bigger but at least i can hit the cervix and make a girl cum with long and hard thrusts unlike u
So only 5% of guys can make women cum? Does that make any sense to you evolutionarily?

All .org users have massive cocks, also all of their dads looked like models in their youth
Unlike the others I am posting real size.

I’m 6’2 so it’s actually not impressive at all at my height

I used western average (chinks excluded) for comparison in the dick calculator.

Does this check out? Is this bigger than 3 quarters of the population?
Great. Now you can sing to your tiny penis every night before you go to sleep.

• JFL
Brutal, my girth was 48th percentile for western average

So only 5% of guys can make women cum? Does that make any sense to you evolutionarily?
thats not what i said

girls cum in different ways. most by clitoris, some by cervix, some not at all.

fact is i volume mog and volume = how much the vagina is „filled“. when u ask girl what satisfies them, they will always say the feeling of being „full“

IMG 3456

IMG 3457

• JFL
Jfl at the retards who don't understand that the point of BP erect length is to get an accurate measurement to compare yourself to the statistics.
Btw OP I have similar stats, a bit smaller IIRC, for what it's worth. For some reason it feels like everyone on .org is above average to some extent.

• +1
thats not what i said

girls cum in different ways. most by clitoris, some by cervix, some not at all.

fact is i volume mog and volume = how much the vagina is „filled“. when u ask girl what satisfies them, they will always say the feeling of being „full“

View attachment 2537779

View attachment 2537778
Lol 5’4 women (average height) need more than 5.5-6.5 inches?

Jfl at the retards who don't understand that the point of BP erect length is to get an accurate measurement to compare yourself to the statistics.
Btw OP I have similar stats, a bit smaller IIRC, for what it's worth. For some reason it feels like everyone on .org is above average to some extent.
It seems that way because the dicklets stay quiet.

After all, having a small dick is worse than being under 5’5 to most guys

Lol 5’4 women (average height) need more than 5.5-6.5 inches?
yes in most positions u do. i got 7.5 inches and only rly hit my gfs cervix in doggy when i go all in. most positions require an angle which makes it impossible to go 100% in

my gf is 5‘6

This calculator should have people enter their race as well. Asians, Indians and Mexicans lower the overall D average size dramatically.

A 6x5 white dude is average but when considering all races would place you in the top 20% of all men on earth. So an average white dude penis is Asia, India or Mexico would be considered a monster cock.