Environment is cope

NoLimitMo

NoLimitMo

Iron
Ever since I got to this 4th world country all Ive seen were Moggers left and right, straight up begging for money chasing cars jumping on them just straight begging. A few hours ago I decided to walk out and I turn my head I see a fully developed fucking 8 year old driving a car and another kid behind the car begging for food and money(he also was fully developed). The more I stay in this country the more I realize how Environment is fucking cope like these little ass Kids have insane jaws despite not having food or any place to stay. Tomorrow I’ll trt and take a pic of one of them to prove this shit it’s crazy breh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
Genetics is fucking everything
Ever since I got to this 4th world country all Ive seen were Moggers left and right, straight up begging for money chasing cars jumping on them just straight begging. A few hours ago I decided to walk out and I turn my head I see a fully developed fucking 8 year old driving a car and another kid behind the car begging for food and money(he also was fully developed). The more I stay in this country the more I realize how Environment is fucking cope like these little ass Kids have insane jaws despite not having food or any place to stay. Tomorrow I’ll trt and take a pic of one of them to prove this shit it’s crazy breh

Firstly, them being poor doesnt say shit. I dont know why do you say like that would be definetly detrimental to their facial development. They are exercising, in the sun, probab have high testosterone, if they dont mouth breath and are able to have a decent diet they are better than a middle class man who stayed indoors in the air conditioner playing video games with shitty posture.

Second, some people are genetically more resistant to a bad environment.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 33079, Detective and 4 others
Firstly, them being poor doesnt say shit. I dont know why do you say like that would be definetly detrimental to their facial development. They are exercising, in the sun, probab have high testosterone, if they dont mouth breath and are able to have a decent diet they are better than a middle class man who stayed indoors in the air conditioner playing video games with shitty posture.

Second, some people are genetically more resistant to a bad environment.
the way their living is clearly horrible even the food contains viruses but I can agree 90% of them probably have high Testosterone

Where is that? Afghanistan?

the way their living is clearly horrible even the food contains viruses but I can agree 90% of them probably have high Testosterone
is clearly horrible but so what dude if he is getting food it doesnt affect the variables that affect the face.

Hormone balance
Nose Breathing
Adequate chewing
Breastfeeding
Posture
Exercising
Sun
Nutrition (Sufficient nutrients)

They probab have better hormones, more contact with the sun, better posture, do more exercise. If they are able to get sufficient nutrients and nose breath they are good. Their condition doesnt affect them just because they are poor.

Got to this shit hole and dead ass lost 30 pounds in a month cause there’s no food to eat all ive been doing is chewing grass. I dead ass went from a regular teen to someone who looks about 30 in a fucking month

Here my nose got bigger Turned into more nigga

is clearly horrible but so what dude if he is getting food it doesnt affect the variables that affect the face.

Hormone balance
Nose Breathing
Adequate chewing
Breastfeeding
Posture
Exercising
Sun

They probab have better hormones, more contact with the sun, better posture, do more exercise. If they are able to get sufficient nutrients and nose breath they are good. Their condition doesnt affect them just because they are poor.

Hormone balance
Nose Breathing
Adequate chewing
Breastfeeding
Posture
Exercising
Sun

They don’t get food though like I mentioned before they rely on Grass as their food

Hormone balance
Nose Breathing
Adequate chewing
Breastfeeding
Posture
Exercising
Sun

btw serious question are u htn-chadlite?

Genetics mogg

„environmente is cope!!!“

im writing like 20 pages with scientific sources only about this topic, it is not cope, will publish it on here aswell maybe this year

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079

im writing like 20 pages with scientific sources only about this topic, it is not cope, will publish it on here aswell maybe this year
Keep telling yourself that buddy I got s brother who mouth breathes in sleep with a fucked up back and still maxilla Mogs most people

Keep telling yourself that buddy I got s brother who mouth breathes in sleep with a fucked up back and still maxilla Mogs most people
Only lacking in the chin area he looks like he got a negroid skull though

dude your craniofacial development depends on so much more than sleeping with your mouth open.

genetics make a huge part too but enviroment can cuck anyone

dude your craniofacial development depends on so much more than sleeping with your mouth open.

genetics make a huge part too but enviroment can cuck anyone
Ok its probably 10% environment at most because like I mentioned before mh brothers bad is literally fucked and he mouth breathes, but he was breastfeed for 3 years and we all really grew up on really hard food. Like our bagel wss cooked to the max shit was straight up burned

Ok its probably 10% environment at most because like I mentioned before mh brothers bad is literally fucked and he mouth breathes, but he was breastfeed for 3 years and we all really grew up on really hard food. Like our bagel wss cooked to the max shit was straight up burned
i believe it‘s 65% genetics 35% environmental tbh

just genes are much more important, but recession, malocclusion all those things develop through enviromental reasons mostly

i believe it‘s 65% genetics 35% environmental tbh

just genes are much more important, but recession, malocclusion all those things develop through enviromental reasons mostly
Either way everything after 15 is cope for borh

Brutal if true all I do is rot I can’t even sleep before 5am anymore jfl

delete your account you filthy greycel

just because you don't have a chin doesn't mean that

Environment is cope​

this only works if you are blue eyed with blond hair and European. It's all over for Indians