equal pressure to the face for increased bone mass

K

kfdjf

Iron
my theory is spending time in the deep end of a pool and allowing the pressure of the water to bear down on your face bones this may slow down the process of bone absorption.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SubHumanHere, Lonenely sigma, IMOGYOU and 3 others
insane theory

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 21044, 5'7 zoomer and Deleted member 17595
Just drown yourself theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Allornothing, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
Interesting theory. But the force would needs to be high, low force causes bone loss.

Screenshot 20230416 1019342

Pool depth 2,5m
ρ*h*g = 1000*2,5*10 = 25 kPa = 0.025 N/mm²

So this would cause bone loss.

When bonesmashing, you can easily punch with 1000 N or 10 kg of force. The surface area you hit witt the hammer is 4 mm² at most.

1000/4 = 250 N/mm² (10000x more than the water pressure) but you only need about 50 N/mm² to ensure bone gain so you don't have to punch full force.

@5'7 zoomer

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Sanguinius
Interesting theory. But the force would needs to be high, low force causes bone loss.

View attachment 2154198

Pool depth 2,5m

When bonesmashing, you can easily punch with 1000 N or 10 kg of force. The surface area you hit witt the hammer is 4 mm² at most.

1000/4 = 250 N/mm² (10000x more than the water pressure) but you only need about 50 N/mm² to ensure bone gain so you don't have to punch full force.

@5'7 zoomer
could controlled low pressure be used to reduce bone size in areas that are too big?

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
could controlled low pressure be used to reduce bone size in areas that are too big?
Yes. But i think it's not about pressure but about fractuing the bone if you need to reduce. Just fracture the bone without hiiting the threshold for triggering new growth. Like hitting lightly with ur knuckles.

• +1
Reactions: looksmidder and 5'7 zoomer

View attachment 2154198

Pool depth 2,5m

@5'7 zoomer
Already told this dude his theory is wrong 😹

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19453 and Deleted member 21044
Yes. But i think it's not about pressure but about fractuing the bone if you need to reduce. Just fracture the bone without hiiting the threshold for triggering new growth. Like hitting lightly with ur knuckles.
how lightly would you recommend? my cheekbones are excessively wide and i’d like to reduce that width, but if i accidentally make them wider it will be a huge looksmin for me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21044

View attachment 2154198

Pool depth 2,5m

@5'7 zoomer
please do this calculation for mewing, just for the lols

how lightly would you recommend? my cheekbones are excessively wide and i’d like to reduce that width, but if i accidentally make them wider it will be a huge looksmin for me
I doubt your cheekbones are too wide, what's your bizygomatic width?

I doubt your cheekbones are too wide, what's your bizygomatic width?
take my word for it on this one, i've had a few people rate me and that's what people have said every time. not insanely wide but wider than ideal. also they'll probably continue to get wider through chewing and mewing so it will become more of an issue later

take my word for it on this one, i've had a few people rate me and that's what people have said every time. not insanely wide but wider than ideal. also they'll probably continue to get wider through chewing and mewing so it will become more of an issue later
What's your bizygo?

What? Mewing "works" at a different principle (it doesn't).
I am aware it does not but the idea still is that of tongue pressure on the bone. It's complete bs ofc but it would be funny to see it equate to bone loss by that pressure formula

Just measure it it takes 5 seconds.
ok i tried measuring it with a measuring tape and it was fucking impossible because of my nose so i imagine that's not how you're supposed to do it, but it looked like it was 15cm or so, maybe wider. its a big issue for me as well because my eyes are close set so my zygos enhance that look

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
I am aware it does not but the idea still is that of tongue pressure on the bone. It's complete bs ofc but it would be funny to see it equate to bone loss by that pressure formula
That's usleless because it's a different bone. Your hard palate is adjusted to the few newtons of tongue force from mewing.

That's usleless because it's a different bone. Your hard palate is adjusted to the few newtons of tongue force from mewing.
i am aware it is useless

i just wanted to see the "calculation" estimate for the mewing copers

i am aware it is useless

i just wanted to see the "calculation" estimate for the mewing copers
The force of mewing is about 5N. It's enough to prevent the maxilla from growing down but it won't move it a milimeter.

my theory is spending time in the deep end of a pool and allowing the pressure of the water to bear down on your face bones this may slow down the process of bone absorption.

Maybe invest in some scuba tanks and hit deep ocean.

imagine when my man discover gravity