ER SHOULD be seen as an Incel HERO AND SON OF OUR LORD GANDY.

chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
yeah so basically...

ER shouldn't be seen as an incel hero​

A couple of bullet points as reasons why Eliott shouldn't be treated as deity in .me and anologous sites

1- ER had an absolute disdain for low-tier men

He had some acquaintances in Santa-Barbara that he ditched fast because they were on the bottom of the totem pole just like him. He thought of friends as a shortcut to vagina. Althought he couldn't stand being around like minded cels, he also couldn't no stand be around more successuful men than him (sex-havers), which made him an annoying faggot overall.

2- ER is the male equivalent of a noodlewhore

ER is notorious for not only being white only, but on top of it being blonde terastacy only. He masturbated, thought and dreamed about blond megastacy and from that we can surmise that unironnicaly 80% of women were totally invisible to him. He saw himself as white kang as if he didn't have gook genes flowing inside of him (realistically most hapas look mostly asian barring certain exceptions). He may have been able to hook up with one of his roomates girl (he had a jewish name) if he didn't 0in on white women. (62 hits for blonde in his manifesto)

3- ER hated non-whites (and maybe even asians)

Inb4 soyface. I am not saying that it's problematic or codemning him of wrong speech, just that in a subculture mostly composed of ethnic men, having a hero who sees himself as other ethnicities is retarded.

4- ER had female (high E) traits

The entitlement, the lack of pursuit, the social climbing,perma-crying, how spoiled he was, all those screams High E traits. He would've been an (even more) insuferrable cunt if he was born a female.

5- ER never truly tried

He fashionnedmaxx, carmaxxed, and tried to moneymaxx but never tried to approachmaxx. The only time he approached at a party, he got mad because a gook was talking to a girl he felt attracted to and instead of taking this as a sign of encouragement, he decided to harass the poor lad (who probably had it rough, considering he was asian anol) and got beat up outside the party.

6- ER is the reason why outsiders think incels are entitled

Who else than mr. I refuse to approach at least a few times because stacy is supposed to approach me, the Supreme Gentleman

7- ER had more opportunity than the entire forum combined

Not only he was a richcel, but his father was a midly known in the film industry (even if his movie flopped, they weren't deep in trouble as ER got sent to UCSB) and his mother was a frien (ex-lover?) of George Lucas and knew a few lads here and there. He had a 1000$ in allowance whilst his bills in college were paid :laughagr: He had several occasions where he hadthe chance to go to big movie premieres, an experience I don't think any of us can claim.

8- ER had a pathetic bodycount

If your one of the lads that think that ER is laudable because he showed normies the power of an enraged outcast, you're completely in the wrong.
View attachment 1280312

He killed three chinks (thus incels), one fat cunt and one ugly gorl. The only kill that made sense is the white guy since he probably mogged him to Singapore and back

Compare that to his original plan:
After going through every single fantasy I had about how I would punish my enemies, I started to detail all of my exact plans for how the Day of Retribution will play out. On the day before the Day of Retribution, I will start the First Phase of my vengeance: Silently killing as many people as I can around Isla Vista by luring them into my apartment through some form of trickery. The first people I would have to kill are my two housemates, to secure the entire apartment for myself as my personal torture and killing chamber. After that, I will start luring people into my apartment, knock them out with a hammer, and slit their throats. I will torture some of the good looking people before I kill them, assuming that the good looking ones had the best sex lives. All of that pleasure they had in life, I will punish by bringing them pain and suffering. I have lived a life of pain and suffering, and it was time to bring that pain to people who actually deserve it. I will cut them, flay them, strip all the skin off their flesh, and pour boiling water all over them while they are still alive, as well as any other form of torture I could possibly think of. When they are dead, I will behead them and keep their heads in a bag, for their heads will play a major role in the final phase. This First Phase will represent my vengeance against all of the men who have had pleasurable sex lives while I’ve had to suffer. Things will be fair once I make them suffer as I did. I will finally even the score. The Second Phase will take place on the Day of Retribution itself, just before the climactic massacre. The Second Phase will represent my War on Women. I will punish all females for the crime of depriving me of sex. They have starved me of sex for my entire youth, and gave that pleasure to other men. In doing so, they took many years of my life away. I cannot kill every single female on earth, but I can deliver a devastating blow that will shake all of them to the core of their wicked hearts. I will attack the very girls who represent everything I hate in the female gender: The hottest sorority of UCSB. After doing a lot of extensive research within the last year, I found out that the sorority with the most beautiful girls is Alpha Phi Sorority. I know exactly where their house is, and I’ve sat outside it in my car to stalk them many times. Alpha Phi sorority is full of hot, beautiful blonde girls; the kind of girls I’ve always desired but was never able to have because they all look down on me. They are all spoiled, heartless, wicked bitches. They think they are superior to me, and if I ever tried to ask one on a date, they would reject me cruelly. I will sneak into their house at around 9:00 p.m. on the Day of Retribution, just before all of the partying starts, and slaughter every single one of them with my guns and knives. If I have time, I will set their whole house on fire. Then we shall see who the superior one really is! The Final Phase of the Day of Retribution will be my ultimate showdown in the streets of Isla Vista. On the morning before, I will drive down to my father’s house to kill my little brother, denying him of the chance to grow up to surpass me, along with my stepmother Soumaya, as she will be in the way. My father will be away on one of his business trips, so thankfully I won’t have to deal with him. If he didn’t go away on that trip, I might even have to postpone the whole plan because of my fear that I might hesitate if I have to kill him. Once I’ve taken care of my brother and stepmother, I will switch over to the Mercedes SUV, and drive it back up to Isla Vista. I will use it as one of my killing machines against my enemies. An SUV will cause a lot more damage than my BMW coupe. After I have killed all of the sorority girls at the Alpha Phi House, I will quickly get into the the SUV before the police arrive, assuming they would arrive within 3 minutes. I will then make my way to Del Playa, splattering as many of my enemies as I can with the SUV, and shooting anyone I don’t splatter. I can only imagine how sweet it will be to ram the SUV into all of those groups of popular young people who I’ve always witnessed walking right in the middle of the road as if they are better than everyone else. When they are writhing in pain, their bodies broken and dying after I splatter them, they will fully realize their crimes. 132 Once I reach Del Playa Street, I will dump the bag of severed heads I had saved from my previous victims, proclaiming to everyone how much I’ve made them all suffer. Once they see all of their friend’s heads roll onto the street, everyone will fear me as the powerful god I am. I will then start massacring everyone on Del Playa Street. I will pull up next to a house party and fire bullets at everyone partying on the front yard. I will specifically target the good looking people, and all of the couples. After I have destroyed a house party, I will continue down Del Playa, destroying everything and everyone. When I see the first police car come to their rescue, I will drive away as fast as I can, shooting and ramming anyone in my path until I find a suitable place to finally end my life. To end my life, I will quickly swallow all of the Xanax and Vicodin pills I have left, along with an ample amount of hard liquor. Immediately after imbibing this mixture, I will shoot myself in the head with two of my handguns simultaneously. If the gunshots don’t kill me, the deadly drug mixture eventually will. I will not suffer being captured and sent to prison. I must plan this very efficiently. Nothing can go wrong. It needs to be perfect. This is now my sole purpose on this world. My plans will come to fruition, and I mustn’t let anyone stop me.

9- ER was bluepilled

He browsed PUAhate and bodybuilding.com (rip), but still found a way to be bluepilled, plus I heard he was insufferable there too.

10- He wanted to kill his brother, the only human who treated him with respect.

Because he mogged him

and uh yeah...

dnrd

The Blackpiller's Creed -

OH VIRTUOUS BLACKPILL BRETHREN JOIN ME IN SACRED BLACKPILL PRAYER

FOR
GANDY IS OUR LORD OUR GOD AND ELLIOT RODGER IS HIS HOLY AND BLESSED ONLY BEGOTTEN SON AMEEN.

ديفيد غاند أَكْبَرُ تَكْبِير

I believe in one God, the
GANDY Almighty,
Maker of
CHAD and STACY, and of all things +8-psl and sub 5-psl;

And in one Lord
Elliot Rodger, the Son of Gandy, the Only-begotten hapa-breed spawn,
Begotten of the Father before all moggings, Light of JBW, Very God of Very Gandy,
Hapa, not
gook; of one white sperm with the JBW Father, by whom all moggings were made:

Who for us sub 5-psl subhumans and for our salvation
came down from heaven,
And was incarnate of the JBW and a
gook mother, and was made subhuman;

And was
crucified also for us under the Santa Barbara Police Department, and suffered and was buried;
And on the
ER day He rose again, according to the holy Blackpilled Scriptures;

And
ascended into heaven, and sitteth in the right testicle of the Father Gandy;
And He shall
come again with glory to judge the cringe and the bluepilled,
Whose
kingdom shall have no end.

And I believe in the
JBW, the blackest of pills, and Giver of Life and Death,
Who proceedeth from the Father
Gandy,
Who with the
Gandy Father and the Elliot Son together is worshipped and glorified,
Who spake by the holy
Blackpilled Prophets;

And I believe in One Holy
Based and Blackpilled Church.

I acknowledge one Baptism in
Gandy's divine semen for the remission of bluepilled sins.
I look for the
Resurrection of the subhumans.
And the Life of the world to come.

Through the prayers of our
holy Blackpilled Saints, Lord Elliot Rodger, Son of Gandy, have mercy on us, bluepilled sinners.

HOLY HOLY HOLY ART THOU OH BLESSED AND EVERHOLY BLACKPILLED SAINT! SHOW UNTO ME THY GREAT MERCY AND EVERLOVING-KINDNESS THAT THOU MAY HASTEN MY ASCENT TO +7-PSL CHAD INCELLAH!

AMEEN.

(Written by @chaddyboi66)

1632017595294-png.1323446
1632016462907-png.1323418

1632016450730-png.1323417
1632016474207-png.1323419

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
[ISPOILER].

.[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Acromegaly_Chad and chaddyboi66
Shit thread kys kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17736, Deleted member 15099 and chaddyboi66
ER is a fakecell false propeth and besides he was Anti looksmaxing whitch made him false propeth for both incels and looksmaxers

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, chaddyboi66, ALP and 1 other person
Make your threads shorter and less alien so people can read

• JFL
Frickin high effort post

• +1