Estimate body fat And tell me what to do next

adrianolm

adrianolm

Banned
So This is me right now. Ive been gymcelling on And off for some time but lately ive decided to cut to 10-12% bf for face gains. However i have a narrow asf face And the difference is barely visible. Estimate my bf% Pls And tell me what to do next. Bulk or keep cutting? Does gymcelling with my frame even make sense? Im 6’1 if it makes any difference. Thanks And i wish you all ascension in 2019

Attachments

• 64E8FD30-69F3-41B2-888C-70BD6E2D0371.jpeg
    64E8FD30-69F3-41B2-888C-70BD6E2D0371.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 89
Can't see your abs so maybe 15%?

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
Can't see your abs so maybe 15%?
So cutting makes sense as the most face gains allegedly come at 10-12%? Also is it possible that my Abs are not visible cause i never train them And they are underdeveloped?

Last edited:
personally I think ur higher than 15% but I'm not really sure how much

17%

• +1
Reactions: adrianolm
You look weak AF. Gain some muscle by eating at maintenance or so and lifting 3x a week with progressive overload. Focus on upper body lifts more than lower body.

• +1
Reactions: GingerMan75 and Deleted member 470
You look weak AF. Gain some muscle by eating at maintenance or so and lifting 3x a week with progressive overload. Focus on upper body lifts more than lower body.
Yeah in weak af And i have trouble gaining strength probably due to low t

I see 0 muscle defention so there no way youre below 15%. Id personally cut now and start with a clean slate to lean bulk throughout 2019 minimum. Or you could do a period with lifting at maintenace cals.

15% is ridiculously generous. He's no lower than 18%. I'd guess 18-20%.
Cutting won't help you, you need muscle mass. Assuming you were at least relatively active while growing up so your hormones didn't get completely fucked, your issue with gaining muscle is probably not testosterone. You look like you eat a lot of trash/candy, so if you cleaned up your diet and focused on getting a slight surplus you should see some muscle gains. I'm 80% sure in your case diet is the problem, at least if you have a relatively intensive and consistent gym routine going.

Like the others said you need to first focus on gaining lean mass, then once you actually have some muscles you can worry about cutting. If you cut now you'll just end up a skinnier skinnyfat, aka your lifts will stall and you'll still be skinnyfat, just more skinny than fat.

ogre for nomotivationcels tbh
:feelsrope:
Very ogre. On and off will never cut if for gym results. Even if he's inconsistent he could at the very least be losing some weight by eating deficit but that's clearly not happening either.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Assuming you were at least relatively active while growing up so your hormones didn't get completely fucked, your issue with gaining muscle is probably not testosterone
Even tho I was so sedentary as kid, my whole life, i could still get muscle, so low t is no excuse lol

15% is ridiculously generous. He's no lower than 18%. I'd guess 18-20%.
Cutting won't help you, you need muscle mass. Assuming you were at least relatively active while growing up so your hormones didn't get completely fucked, your issue with gaining muscle is probably not testosterone. You look like you eat a lot of trash/candy, so if you cleaned up your diet and focused on getting a slight surplus you should see some muscle gains. I'm 80% sure in your case diet is the problem, at least if you have a relatively intensive and consistent gym routine going.

Like the others said you need to first focus on gaining lean mass, then once you actually have some muscles you can worry about cutting. If you cut now you'll just end up a skinnier skinnyfat, aka your lifts will stall and you'll still be skinnyfat, just more skinny than fat.
ive been playing football my life. 3 days a week, when im in a different city studying i even have a catering that provides me a clean food and a lot of proteins So i need to take care of what i eat when at home. Dont eat any candys though. So my main problem is inconsisntent lifting. Would going 3 times a week consistently be enough? And should i eat at a deficit or maintance. To be honest the thing i care the most about right now is face leanness So starvig myself to see what i Look like at low bf seems tempting. What would you guys do if you were me?
Even tho I was so sedentary as kid, my whole life, i could still get muscle, so low t is no excuse lol
Yeah Thats true Its not like i didnt get any muscles. For example my bench press 1rm doubled. Its just that i gained little muscle

dont worry about cutting, bulk and eat clean. follow a good routine. than cut

eat at maintenance or a slight surplus and lift lift lift. You would be better off bulking . But if you eat at maintenance you can recomp....lose some fat and build muscle provided you up your activity level a bit. Throw in a bit of cardio.