Estrogen has absolutely no benefits to males.

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

VeryFuglyNiyguhs

887 high t beast
Estrogen is the hormone that

• Fucks up your insulin resistance.
  • Stops your facial bones from developing.
  • Makes you bloated as fuck.
  • Lowers your T and hgh and igf-1.
  • Makes you fat, bald, and short.
  • Gives you ugly facial bones.
  • Is the main cause of inceldom.
  • Finally it causes microgenitals.
Just a reminder estrogen has no health benefits in men, contributes to 0 functions in the male body. It's just Jewish bullshit that it can do anything useful.

Estrogen is the polar opposite of the male hormone that is good. Testosterone is neuroprotective, not estrogen which has 0 contributing functions to the male body.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, BrahminBoss, niqfan625 and 14 others

Just a reminder estrogen has no health benefits in men, contributes to 0 functions in the male body. It's just Jewish bullshit that it can do anything useful.

Estrogen is the polar opposite of the male hormone that is good. Testosterone is neuroprotective, not estrogen which has 0 contributing functions to the male body.

This is false , estrogen is cardio and Neuro protective.

Having estrogen levels either below or above your optimal levels causes the problems you state.

Optimisation is key.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss, hggggg666, becomingnearperfect and 22 others
Real men of 2021 inject themselves with pure high dosed Estrogen every day :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective, Slob, Idontknowlol and 4 others
Estrogen is also important for mental health if it is not in check you feel like shit

• +1
Reactions: baldgeeza, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 5 others
estrogen isn't even of importance in females either, it's literally a stress hormone, their feminine features actually come from progesterone

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BrahminBoss, KingCartierrr23, MexicanShortHotGuy and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Lars and Jason Voorhees
This is false , estrogeon is cardio and Neuro protective.

Having estrogeon either below or above your optimal levels causes the problems you state.

Optimisation is key.
Maybe in ridiculously tiny amounts. But everyone is getting blasted with Jew chemicals and diets.

It also stunts every masculine quality in puberty. Entering puberty with high estrogen=kill yourself unless your a ultra high pren T Gigachad, or sudanese/dinka tribe member who has no estrogen receptors in his body.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, KingCartierrr23, AscendingHero and 6 others
Having balanced estrogen is needed, or else you will have many issues its not the benefits but side effects.

Too high or not balanced is bad

• +1
Reactions: Detective and Blue
what a stupid fuckin thread

if thats the case everyone would be on deca only cycles dumbass

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 6 others
Maybe in ridiculously tiny amounts. But everyone is getting blasted with Jew chemicals and diets.

It also stunts every masculine quality in puberty. Entering puberty with high estrogen=kill yourself unless your a ultra high pren T Gigachad, or sudanese/dinka tribe member who has no estrogen receptors in his body.

Here is what someone said when i went on anavar only. Here is me getting schooled by people who know their shit about hormones and steroids.

(Edited to make it applicable)

The fact is, low E2 has serious negative impacts on your health, both short and long term. So, by taking anavar only, or even anavar and primo and not at least running TRT levels of Testosterone, you're actually doing more damage to your body than if you were you just take low dose Test along with your other substances.

- Having healthy levels of test and estrogen are cardioprotective. You DO NOT have these right now, so getting on TRT will actually PREVENT atherosclerosis and heart disease! It will also help improve your lipid biomarkers!!
- Libido issues are an obvious one
- Decreased sleep quality, which has its own set of issues
- Skin and joint issues - low E2 and low Test will cause all kinds of problems, even impaired wound healing/recovery! Replacement levels of these hormones are shown to resolve them!!
- Excess fat deposition, particularly in the belly. You are hamstringing your physique goals by crushing your T and E2 during this anavar only cycle.
- Decreased bone density is a big problem over time
- Mental health problems like depression, low energy
- Additionally, evidence suggests having healthy levels of test and e2 will help protect against strokes, which is something I am sure you do not want to have! This study showed men with low T are more likely to have previous stroke and my may have a higher all-cause mortality rate after actue ischemic stroke
- Lastly, there is even some evidence that low estrogen may increase amyloid-beta plaque accumulation (which is one of the mechanisms of Alzheimer's disease). Not exactly direct evidence, but evidence that it modulates the way amyloid-beta plaque accumulation occurs, this may partially be due to better sleep. There is also direct evidence that healthy estrogen levels impact cognition, and low estrogen levels worsen cognitive capabilities.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, MentalistKebab, HQNPmaxxing and 1 other person
Bodybuilders who minimize their estrogen have issues with connective tissue/tendon tears. Low estrogen can also kill your libido.

Just another ass ignorant thread on Lookism.org

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe, Detective, IhateDentists and 3 others
Here is what someone said when i went on anavar only

To the OP: @Gaia262 please read this post.

You say you're worried about your body health so you are literally depriving yourself of testosterone and, by extent, estrogen.

The fact is, low E2 has serious negative impacts on your health, both short and long term. So, by taking anavar only, or even anavar and primo and not at least running TRT levels of Testosterone, you're actually doing more damage to your body than if you were you just take low dose Test along with your other substances.

What I am saying is this: you don't need to blast 500 mgs of test per week, which honestly is what you are scared of based off your concerns you listed. Things like gyno, water retention, skin aging, heart disease--none of those occur at TRT levels of testosterone, and actually having healthy levels of Testosterone will PREVENT these things from occurring.

If you are going to take anavar and primo, you definitely should be taking, say, 100 mg/week of Test E or Test C. It really would benefit your overall health, both mental and physical, and go a long way to reducing your risk of:
- Having healthy levels of test and estrogen are cardioprotective. You DO NOT have these right now, so getting on TRT will actually PREVENT atherosclerosis and heart disease! It will also help improve your lipid biomarkers!!
- Libido issues are an obvious one
- Decreased sleep quality, which has its own set of issues
- Skin and joint issues - low E2 and low Test will cause all kinds of problems, even impaired wound healing/recovery! Replacement levels of these hormones are shown to resolve them!!
- Excess fat deposition, particularly in the belly. You are hamstringing your physique goals by crushing your T and E2 during this anavar only cycle.
- Decreased bone density is a big problem over time
- Mental health problems like depression, low energy
- Additionally, evidence suggests having healthy levels of test and e2 will help protect against strokes, which is something I am sure you do not want to have! This study showed men with low T are more likely to have previous stroke and my may have a higher all-cause mortality rate after actue ischemic stroke
- Lastly, there is even some evidence that low estrogen may increase amyloid-beta plaque accumulation (which is one of the mechanisms of Alzheimer's disease). Not exactly direct evidence, but evidence that it modulates the way amyloid-beta plaque accumulation occurs, this may partially be due to better sleep. There is also direct evidence that healthy estrogen levels impact cognition, and low estrogen levels worsen cognitive capabilities.

So, in summary, by NOT taking ANY testosterone, you are actually doing MORE damage to your body than if you were to take a replacement level (also known as a "test base") with your other anabolic steroids. I hope you take this into consideration, as you seem to be against taking Test because you think it will be better for your health, however it is the exact opposite! By depriving yourself of testosterone and estrogen, you are doing MORE damage to your health while on these cycles.

You have the opportunity to save yourself from many different forms bodily damage by taking a replacement dose of testosterone in order to maintain health hormonal levels throughout your cycle. Not only is there physical health benefits, but you will also feel better mentally, you'll get rid of these headaches you're having, and you will also experience better outcomes regarding your physique goals. All you need to do is add ~50 mg of Test E or Test C twice per week during through anavar/primo cycle. That's it. There is no negative health impact to doing this, really there is only positives.

Good luck man.

This is really all there is to it. We can wrap this thread up now lol. *bows as Meso provides a standing ovation*
What if I told you hair loss from steroid use is PURELY from abusing testosterone esters and bases.

• Hmm...
Reactions: TrestIsBest
Estrogen mediates anabolism to some degree as well in the presence of Testosterone, so that's not really true.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Screenshot 166

Estrogen is useless

this statement makes you the biggest retard on the forum, congrats

how hard are you slaying since you've looksmaxxed :feelsmage:
Easy getting girls at partys or clubbing but tbh i am already done with slaying it doesnt make me happy in the long term a nice LTR did so now i am just going to focus on the gym for 6 months and lower alcohol intake because alcohol fucks it over and going to raves instead to dance :)

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and TrestIsBest
You imbecile that is because most heart atttack patients are fat, and have too much estrogen.

All of that is BULLSHIT, and YOU KNOW it too, thats why you are not on daily Aromasin right now.

Hell 5. point doesnt even make sense, since Estrogen is beneficial to hair.

Jfl af retarded threads like this. If I were a mod I would ban you for spreadong misinformation like these, fucking retard.

Estrogens masculinize the brain and body during pregnancy. Also testosterone makes you age younger and shorts your lifespan.

Why do you think most boomers look like 35 yo at 21 back in the 80's but zoomers look like 13 yo at 21 in 2023?

you need estrogen for your heart and nervous system stop learning science from retarded podcasts

• +1
Reactions: barretstoe and Detective
0 estrogen = 0 libido

Bro I dare you to go on an aromatase inhibitor for a few months. Then report back to us. The Jews will be in shambles 😭

Bro I dare you to go on an aromatase inhibitor for a few months. Then report back to us. The Jews will be in shambles 😭
There are many threads about that here which report good results (as long as not nuking estrogen)