Estrogen is just as important as test for collagen

J

Jerryterry129

Zephir
I notice when my estrogen is low my skin will look grayish and my red lips lose all color. It’s a looksmin

I heard of people using this topical estrogen cream (forgot the name) on there face and it doesn’t go systematic at all so you can have low estrogen but keep the good skin on your face

although it’s best to just in general not have low estrogen

I had low estrogen from cutting hard asf, started taking pumpkin seed oil(apparently blocks dht and increases estrogen a bit) and my collagen looks 10x better

Also increased my libido lmao

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator and Deleted member 10949
Is it just from pumpkin seed oil or do you take other supplements too?
How much do you take?

Estrogen is useful, as long as it's not too much that it gives you gyno and other side effects

Unfortunately estrogen easily goes through the skin into the blood stream. Steroid hormones like estrogen and progesteron are even used in cream for postmenopausal women how are deficient in these hormones.

Like everything else

A perfect mix of masculine and feminine is ideal

Unfortunately estrogen easily goes through the skin into the blood stream. Steroid hormones like estrogen and progesteron are even used in cream for postmenopausal women how are deficient in these hormones.
Yeah but there’s a dif type of estro cream, I forgot the name but it was a special type of estrogen that doesn’t go systematic. It was on hairlosstalk for the scalp. And dudes were reporting better skin when using it when they applied it to there face