Eternal BoyMaxxing, Going to Get Laser Hair Removal on Beard and Neck this Friday

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I hope the bitch that does it will not be hung over from Thanksgiving and do a good job.

1st session, I'll do a few until it's all gone forever. You're supposed to space out like 4-6 weeks apart each and takes like 4-6 sessions maybe 8 at most to get rid of forever.

I had f****** up facial hair. One side my face a lot thicker than the other, could never grow properly, and my skin is really soft and delicate so constant abrasions when shaving.

Should've done this along time ago.

If I have anything new to say after I get done I'll make a new thread and post feedback otherwise I'd recommend this for all BoyMaxxers.

I chose to do this after someone noticed how awful a job I do shaving in my pics and how it thwarts my BoyMaxxing to not have perfectly clean cut cut shave.

Lol seriously ?
Never heard of anyone that did that.
It seems a little bit extreme, what if you ever wanna grow a beard ?

Beards are annoying. Having to shave every day like I do can get tiring

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
low DHT coper ^^^
u once said in tinychat that u wished u had some stubble around the chin

Lol seriously ?
Never heard of anyone that did that.
It seems a little bit extreme, what if you ever wanna grow a beard ?

I never do!

I found an affordable place. $60 for neck and beard per session. I'm just paying by the session no package deal like a lot of these places try to rope you into. I wouldn't pay more than $100 per session.

boyo really? You wanna permanently remove your beard? :confused::feelsmega:

• +1
permanently remove your beard? boy even japanese shi fu masters have them

• +1
I really would wait for jaw surgery before any beard removal.

The best thing you can do to actually boymaxx, is to gain a visible jawline, even if its a basic one.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Zesto
boyo really? You wanna permanently remove your beard? :confused::feelsmega:

It is hard to understand for curries with their thick luscious beards but consider my patchy Asian one in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Do laser surgery on your brain

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Do laser surgery on your dick area hair

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Do laser surgery on your dick area hair

IMG 7793

Japanese don't do that.

What Zyros said. Bit risky not being able to beard fraud.

• +1
you need to be able t beard fraud. I wish I could

you need to be able t beard fraud. I wish I could

NoobSubs Kakegurui   Compulsive Gambler 03 1080p 8bit AACmp4 snapshot 0654 20181116 1

At my peak LDARing I would not shave for months and only looked dirty (which I was but that's besides the point).

I do not have the genetics to beard fraud, my beard at full growth is the equivalent of the average male's pelvis area pubic hair.

Yeah better get rid of it then.
View attachment 4372

At my peak LDARing I would not shave for months and only looked dirty (which I was but that's besides the point).

I do not have the genetics to beard fraud, my beard at full growth is the equivalent of the average male's pelvis area pubic hair.

I really would wait for jaw surgery before any beard removal.

The best thing you can do to actually boymaxx, is to gain a visible jawline, even if its a basic one.

BlushShy

I couldn't grow any sort of beard. And my family's culture is that beards/facial hair is for bums. That's also the culture in Japan.

men01_0109_1.jpg

cheekbone-reduction.jpg

Korean-actor-Lee-Min-Ho-jaw-surgery-procedure.jpg

The insane thing in Asia they actually pay thousands and thousands of dollars to have jaws like mine.

View attachment 4400

I couldn't grow any sort of beard. And my family's culture is that beards/facial hair is for bums. That's also the culture in Japan.

men01_0109_1.jpg

cheekbone-reduction.jpg

Korean-actor-Lee-Min-Ho-jaw-surgery-procedure.jpg

The insane thing in Asia they actually pay thousands and thousands of dollars to have jaws like mine.

JFL those pictures are downgrades, especially the last one.

• +1
some girls prefer guys with stubble beard

JFL those pictures are downgrades, especially the last one.

LaughGIF

Last one real bad because he lost long hair halo.

I have hair like him in old photo but jaw like him in after photo but looks good with long hair.

Also third guy doesn't smile, men look better not smiling. He does cuck smile in other pic. Same demeanor and long hair would be fairer comparison.

I mog all of them though regardless.

• +1
Reactions: Sodoku