Ethnic (immigrants) are just better than white people tbh. White people are good for nothing.

SecularIslamist

SecularIslamist

Islamist jihadi and intersectional feminist
In sport

Screenshot 20240624 104535 2

The gooks and curries are carrying western society in IQ, education and high paying jobs.

And also low paying low IQ jobs. Western white people are too pampered and lazy to get up in the morning and work their asses off. Look at this cagefeul report. The business owner admits immigration is too high, but employs pajeets because he knows they're much better and harder workers.

What good are white people? Seriously. Theyre not having children. They complain about immigrants / ethnics but have destroyed themselves.

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @murdah

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BrokenCharm, MrGlutton, swedishchud and 15 others
In sport

View attachment 2996839

The gooks and curries are carrying western society in IQ, education and high paying jobs.

View attachment 2996841

And also low paying low IQ jobs. Western white people are too pampered and lazy to get up in the morning and work their asses off. Look at this cagefeul report. The business owner admits immigration is too high, but employs pajeets because he knows they're much better and harder workers.

What good are white people? Seriously. Theyre not having children. They complain about immigrants / ethnics but have destroyed themselves.

Ethnic immagrints….

Proceeds to show BBCs mogging Cumskins and ethnics in sports. Nobody fears ethnics in sports (unless Polyneasan) it’s the BBCs that are sports moggers SON

But in terms of business/politics yeah it’s Jews gooks and pooojeeeeets

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton, butterworld, Xangsane and 3 others
Ethnic immagrints….

Proceeds to show BBCs mogging Cumskins and ethnics in sports. Nobody fears ethnics in sports (unless Polyneasan) it’s the BBCs that are sports moggers SON

Blacks are ethnic

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
white people are just history, saudi arabia already kicked out the petro dollar.
just pray to god that the power shift happens without doomsday happening.

these westoids are not gonna let asia be the power center without any fight.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, emeraldglass, AlexBrown84 and 3 others
Ethnic immagrints….

I'm aware. In fact I cropped that tweet out because it's a brutal currypill for any curry who wants a sporting career.

Screenshot 20240624 104535 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, Chadeep, distance decay and 2 others
slavs arent white

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yen, St.TikTokcel, 8uAte and 1 other person
I'm aware. In fact I cropped that tweet out because it's a brutal currypill for any curry who wants a sporting career.

View attachment 2996865
South south Asians are good at sports but unfortunately their long distance genetics get mogged by East Africans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Blacks truly are the closest race we have to living captain Americas (if we ignore the IQ)

South south Asians are good at sports but unfortunately their long distance genetics get mogged by East Africans :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
What sport are they good at? Apart from cricket. Which they aren't really good at and get mogged by England and hardly anyone plays cricket here.

If blacks played cricket (not Carribbean West Indies cuck) they would mog too.

What sport are they good at? Apart from cricket. Which they aren't really good at and get mogged by England and hardly anyone plays cricket here.

Jogging, they are good at long distance but as I said they go unnoticed because East Africans womp womp.

They I guess are good at cricket and go noticed there but that’s it. Partly because other races don’t care about it but south Asians strongest is in their managerial abilities and their tryhardness to make paper

View attachment 2996865
Good points, but if u look at the euros, the teams doing well are doing so playing a very non- black style (Spain, Germany, portugal).

It's only really America (and by extension Canada) who r trying to apply theor traditional (BBC) sports theories to football. And it won't work.

I do think pep has ruined football and made it boring, but the way he has everyone copying him it has made IQ and discipline the most important traits in a footballer. Which BBCs won't excel at.

If you even look at the elite BBC footballers, most don't rely on bbc genetics (arguably mbappe and to an extent bellingham do) but outside of them they don't play like bbcs (saka, vini, rodrygo, I'd even say camavinga and tchouameni r elite because of their awareness rather than strength or speed)

I'd say south asians aren't good at cricket per se.

It's just that everyone plays cricket and there's 2 billion of them. Anything else if u wanted to compare would be to look at how the Chinese dominate ping pong, everyone plays it in China, only incels and autists play it everywhere else, and it requires no genetic gifts, so china can dominate. Pajeets don't dominate in same way, and if u normalize for conditions (pajeet conditions r v unique and if u don't grow up in their climate on their pitches u will never learn) they aren't any better than England. And certainly not better than Australia, both of which cricket is played by people without the genetics to play more physical sports.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker and SecularIslamist
Ethnic immagrints….

Hes talking about ethnics as a collective i guess. Indians literally shit on blacks in terms of money but same goes for blacks on indians in sports. Polar opposites but come together to replace the white man

both of which cricket is played by people without the genetics to play more physical sports.
Most english / aussie cricket players that I grew up with played rugby as a team sport in the winter its not really anything to do with physical lol unless its on the curries part then it probably just is

In sport

View attachment 2996839

View attachment 2996841

we mog whites everything except pheno and height

• JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro and raleqtambrobret
Most english / aussie cricket players that I grew up with played rugby as a team sport in the winter its not really anything to do with physical lol unless its on the curries part then it probably just is
When I was living in England football was life, rugby was niche and played by big guys, cricket by small guys and curries.

In Australia (and I know Melbourne is a bit different), the most gifted kids played league, but also physically powerful kids did play cricket, largely cos the financial pay off for league and cricket isn't THAT different. Unlike uk where football dominates everything.

Ofc in school everyone plays rugby and cricket, but at a high level u generally only pick one, and league would win (just cos it's a much easier way to make 6 figures, which is the dream of ur a kid from Cronulla or Bankstown or whatever)

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Ethnics are better, yet they do everything in their power of get to europe or canada or usa... Cope, my brother 🤣

White countries are far better socially, economically, with health and for safety

Ethnic countries, most of the time, are war-zones, dirty, prostitution ridden, people are trying to escape

This post is some currycel coping because he knows he would suck 100 dicks to be white 🤣

• +1
Reactions: swedishchud, sub5c3l, Bomber517 and 3 others
Yeah I just said that… blacks are poor not historically cos we used to be the richest in the ancient and medieval era but in the modern era we are poor. Blacks are the only race alongside gooks which whites fear because their women love bbc and we masc mogg Cumskins and because gooks IQ mogg Cumskins and fuck white mens we single handedly mean the extinction of Cumskins

Curries are not an threat outside of business and politics whites don’t fear their extinction by curries

Hes talking about ethnics as a collective i guess. Indians literally shit on blacks in terms of money but same goes for blacks on indians in sports. Polar opposites but come together to replace the white man

Yeah I just said that… blacks are poor not historically cos we used to be the richest in the ancient and medieval era but in the modern era we are poor. Blacks are the only race alongside gooks which whites fear because their women love bbc and we masc mogg Cumskins and because gooks IQ mogg Cumskins and fuck white mens we single handedly mean the extinction of Cumskins

Curries are not an threat outside of business and politics whites don’t fear their extinction by curries
Cope, blacks are not richest by a long shot, they were rich statistically, because there is a shit ton of gold and diamonds in there, not that they even knew the value of it

The best places in africa was egypt and countries near the sea, which were not black, egyptians were never black

Also JFL if you truly believe that asians mog in iq...

IMG 20240624 152048

Look at this and understand these 2 things:

1. Asians spend tgeir entire childhood in school, practicing iq tests, studying, yet average belarus mogs them without any trying

2. JFL if anyone believes china whatever they say, probably they have africa lvl iq...

So no, no white country fears any ethnics, problem is, whst most people understand, that ethnics are uncontrollable, like monkeys, that is why many countries in europe wants to throw them out, in the future, there would be robots working in europe on constraction, while ethnics will still use mud to build a house JFL 🤣

Cope, blacks are not richest by a long shot, they were rich statistically, because there is a shit ton of gold and diamonds in there, not that they even knew the value of it

The best places in africa was egypt and countries near the sea, which were not black, egyptians were never black

Also JFL if you truly believe that asians mog in iq...

View attachment 2997003

Look at this and understand these 2 things:

1. Asians spend tgeir entire childhood in school, practicing iq tests, studying, yet average belarus mogs them without any trying

2. JFL if anyone believes china whatever they say, probably they have africa lvl iq...

So no, no white country fears any ethnics, problem is, whst most people understand, that ethnics are uncontrollable, like monkeys, that is why many countries in europe wants to throw them out, in the future, there would be robots working in europe on constraction, while ethnics will still use mud to build a house JFL 🤣
I said WERE the richest in the medieval and ancient era are you a brainlet stupid faggot learn to FUCKING READ

The Arabs would mention when you want wealth gold go to the Sudan, the Europeans literally saved their whole economy by discovering west African and engaging in the gold trade.

Mansa Musa is the richest man in history behind king Solomon. I can go on but black Africans were the richest race on earth in the ancient and medieval era unlike your poor race that have been poor before the modern era ahaha get fucked

I said WERE the richest in the medieval and ancient era are you a brainlet stupid faggot learn to FUCKING READ

The Arabs would mention when you want wealth gold go to the Sudan, the Europeans literally saved their whole economy by discovering west African and engaging in the gold trade.

Mansa Musa is the richest man in history behind king Solomon. I can go on but black Africans were the richest race on earth in the ancient and medieval era unlike your poor race that have been poor before the modern era ahaha get fucked
Not exactly flex to say that on the continent full on riches and gold, most africans are dying of hunger, they have little to no knowledge and are practically dump for every country

Yet europeans built enormous wealth on continent that is far less hospitable to life, smaller... And built it to be such a gem, that every ethnics wishes to go there

So stop coping and understand that india and whole of africa would belong to whites, if they desired it, but they decided to free african and indians and now you are getting loan-fucked by china, JFL

Best road you guys have is the road that colonialists built, as that asian document shows

So be honest: would you suck 100 dicks to be white and living in europe or not?

What exactly did blacks "create"?
Asians are far more creative
All popular music is made (or influenced) by blacks.
Most modern trends come from black people.
Black Americans make up a disproportionate amount of famous Americans

Also rap freestyles and roast sessions require high creativity.

Last edited:
All popular music is made (or influenced) by blacks.
Haha, blacks don't make most music on the charts, even then I thought you were talking in an ancestral and holistic sense based on history. Most hits are produced and written by whites, regardless of who performs on it. Blacks are probably the least creative people there are, they've really created very little of significance compared to everyone else.
Most modern trends come from black people.
Black Americans make up a disproportionate amount of famous Americans
Not a function of creativity.

• Hmm...
Reactions: T50 Demon
Isn't this macro a bit misleading?
4209622 1719222494462

The amount of asian people is low and the requirements to get to the US are high. They were likely rich to begin with. I'm sure if you separated the white category into Estonian-American or Russian-American you'd see them be top 5 or at least top 10 in earnings because there's less of them in the country.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer, SecularIslamist, SidharthTheSlayer and 1 other person
View attachment 2997121
The amount of asian people is low and the requirements to get to the US are high. They were likely rich to begin with. I'm sure if you separated the white category into Estonian-American or Russian-American you'd see them be top 5 or at least top 10 in earnings because there's less of them in the country and the requirements are high.
The sports thing is also misleading and can be explained by multiple reasons, nonetheless the best athletes of all time are white, only at running blacks seem to perform better . OP is lucky enough to live in London yet hates white people, and then wonders why the hate towards inmigrants.

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Most hits are produced and written by whites, regardless of who performs on it.
JFL, most black artists have black ghostwriters. Drake has a black ghostwriter, Ariana Grande had a black woman co-write her songs etc.

Imagine a white guy writing the lyrics to this

View attachment 2997121
The amount of asian people is low and the requirements to get to the US are high. They were likely rich to begin with. I'm sure if you separated the white category into Estonian-American or Russian-American you'd see them be top 5 or at least top 10 in earnings because there's less of them in the country.
I get what you mean. But gooks and Indians tend to dominate everywhere in the West. If you say the bar to get in is high then usually that applies across the board.In the UK historically it was low. My dad came to the UK as a manual laborer. These kinda of jobs are out of favour with whites. In the UK other curries (like Pakistani and Bengali) earn way less than Indians.

Also you're forgetting there is a strong culture and emphasis placed on education and careers by parents. Certain careers like being a doctor is glorified. If you don't get A* in maths as a gook are you even a gook?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not exactly flex to say that on the continent full on riches and gold, most africans are dying of hunger, they have little to no knowledge and are practically dump for every country

Yet europeans built enormous wealth on continent that is far less hospitable to life, smaller... And built it to be such a gem, that every ethnics wishes to go there

So stop coping and understand that india and whole of africa would belong to whites, if they desired it, but they decided to free african and indians and now you are getting loan-fucked by china, JFL

Best road you guys have is the road that colonialists built, as that asian document shows

So be honest: would you suck 100 dicks to be white and living in europe or not?
Doesn’t matter we gold and rescource mogged the world even the ancient Egyptians called the world “gold” “Nueb” after the Nubians lol :ROFLMAO:.

The Greeks knew us to be minted gold rich niggas as well and the Persians called us the sexiest richest men ever according to Herodotus.

I don’t care about the present day the fact is as I said in the medieval era and ancient world blacks were associated with wealth and physical supremacy. If you told an Roman blacks are poor he’d laugh in your face and call you mad the same way if you told an Roman northen Europa are rich he’d also laugh in your face for being a idiot

I get what you mean. But gooks and Indians tend to dominate everywhere in the West. If you say the bar to get in is high then usually that applies across the board.In the UK historically it was low. My dad came to the UK as a manual laborer. These kinda of jobs are out of favour with whites. In the UK other curries (like Pakistani and Bengali) earn way less than Indians.

Also you're forgetting there is a strong culture and emphasis placed on education and careers by parents. Certain careers like being a doctor is glorified. If you don't get A* in maths as a gook are you even a gook?
Yeah Islamic and African immagrints into Europe are low class plebite class. Meanwhile the Americans get high class Africans and rich Arabs from Iran and shit they don’t get poor ethnics (unless they are spics :feelshmm:)

Doesn’t matter we gold and rescource mogged the world even the ancient Egyptians called the world “gold” “Nueb” after the Nubians lol :ROFLMAO:.

The Greeks knew us to be minted gold rich niggas as well and the Persians called us the sexiest richest men ever according to Herodotus.

I don’t care about the present day the fact is as I said in the medieval era and ancient world blacks were associated with wealth and physical supremacy. If you told an Roman blacks are poor he’d laugh in your face and call you mad the same way if you told an Roman northen Europa are rich he’d also laugh in your face for being a idiot
Sounds the same as normie in his 40s would be saying:

"It doesn't matter i'm ugly, short, fat and bold, my grandparents were rich chads."

My friend, stop coping, it matters to you in which conditions YOU live, not some blacks 1000s of years ago

Not sure about you, but i'm doing looksmaxxing for myself, to live better life, not to cope, that my ancestor, not even myself JFL i. The past were better, stop the cope man

In sport

View attachment 2996839

View attachment 2996841

Keep crying brownie

Sounds the same as normie in his 40s would be saying:

"It doesn't matter i'm ugly, short, fat and bold, my grandparents were rich chads."

My friend, stop coping, it matters to you in which conditions YOU live, not some blacks 1000s of years ago

Not sure about you, but i'm doing looksmaxxing for myself, to live better life, not to cope, that my ancestor, not even myself JFL i. The past were better, stop the cope man
I don’t care I’m not speaking about today I’m speaking about the past and now your throwing red herrings I won’t fall for it the fact is you lost this debate the moment you concieded BBCs mogging your race in wealth in the past accept it stfu and chill

Adhomenems and strawmans galore in your silly arguments that’s all you have

Countries that open borders deserve what’s coming for them

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
In sport

View attachment 2996839

View attachment 2996841

Why do you curries come up with stupid copes like this?

Why do you curries come up with stupid copes like this?
It's not cope you fucking cumskin. Whites hardly mogged anyone for most of human history until the 18th century-ish.

Romans and Greeks (who were all of the middle east and north Africa) don't count and you'd probably consider most of the population shitskin anyway.

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
It's not cope you fucking cumskin
Considering South Asia has been enslaved by the British Empire for 200 years (1750-1950) and kept South Asians enslaved without any resistance, you shouldn't be insulting me.
Whites hardly mogged anyone for most of human history until the 18th century-ish
Western Europe has been mogging since the 13th century. Maybe even earlier, but history was most likely rewritten to push a political agenda. Peak civilization is in the west, built by whites.
The Dutch and the British Empire alone managed to take control of endless land on the continent of Asia within a short period of time, despite Asia's higher population.

And... you ended up living in the United Kingdom, built by whites. Funny
We can conclude ethnics do not mog
Romans and Greeks (who were all of the middle east and north Africa) don't count and you'd probably consider most of the population shitskin anyway.
They are European and Christian.

Last edited:
Considering South Asia has been enslaved by the British Empire for 200 years (1750-1950) and kept South Asians enslaved without any resistance, you shouldn't be insulting me.
Lmao the British Raj and East India Company literally stole riches from India.

Anyway during that time Ottomans were still very powerful and co-equal although in a state of decline.
Western Europe has been mogging since the 13th century. Maybe even earlier, but history was most likely rewritten to push a political agenda. Peak civilization is in the west, built by whites.
The Dutch and the British Empire alone managed to take control of endless land on the continent of Asia within a short period of time, despite Asia's higher population.
Peak civilisation is the dominant empire at the time. Currently it is the US, but will be or probably already is dethroned by the gooks.

You're literally talking about a small period in human history and you ended up going to war with each other in Europe LMAO.
View attachment 2997285View attachment 2997301
And... you ended up living in the United Kingdom, built by whites. Funny
We can conclude ethnics do not mog

They are European and Christian.
Also no one wanted to invade white areas or even found it desirable before industrialisation. It was a just cold, barren land. Keep coping with 'muh colonisation'. Every empire was a colonising force, Indian, Arab, Persian, Turkish, even fucking east African aksumite.

Ethnic immagrints….

We wuz kangz as well, saar.

I don’t care I’m not speaking about today I’m speaking about the past and now your throwing red herrings I won’t fall for it the fact is you lost this debate the moment you concieded BBCs mogging your race in wealth in the past accept it stfu and chill

Adhomenems and strawmans galore in your silly arguments that’s all you have
Mansa Musa wealth is estimated to be 400 billion $ in today's money

Alexander the great wealth is estimated to be 1.6 trillion $ in today's money

Still, richest guy in your country still falls in comparrison

Also you must understand that it is useless to have a billion, if you cannot protect it

There is 1 proverb in chinese i think, i will paraphrase it:

The biggest sin of begger could do is to find a diamond

The lesson is that it is worthless if you have a ton of gold, if you cannot protect it... And as the history shown us, africa failed to protect it

So stop coping, i accepted that africa is far richer in resources than europe, but you must come to understand that just because a child sits on the chest of gold, it doesn't mean the gold will stay with him

Last edited:
Lmao the British Raj and East India Company literally stole riches from India
And enslaved you guys without any resistance for 200 years.
Peak civilisation is the dominant empire at the time. Currently it is the US
That's a western country shocker!!! and the United States was built by immigrants from NorthWest Europe...
You're literally talking about a small period in human history and you ended up going to war with each other in Europe LMAO
There was a lot of wars in Europe….. What is your point here?
Also no one wanted to invade white areas or even found it desirable before industrialisation. It was a just cold, barren land
You can't even come up with a proper argument...

Let me tell you something;
White people are not your enemy. Whites let you live in their country and enjoy their freedom and civilization. Your enemies are the Jewish. Stop making cope threads degrading people who have drastically improved your life.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton
And enslaved you guys without any resistance for 200 years.

That's a western country, and the United States was built by immigrants from NorthWest Europe...

There was a lot of wars in Europe….. What is your point here?

You can't even come up with a proper argument...

Let me tell you something;
White people are not your enemy. Whites let you live in their country and enjoy their freedom and civilization. Your enemies are the Jewish. Stop making cope threads degrading people who have drastically improved your life.
wasn't the joos that oppressed them though, but okay

• Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte