Ethnic migration to the west is a goldmine for white guys

Johanjohan

Johanjohan

Kraken
Ethnic guys: 5’6 on average, 4-5” average dick size and looks like this.
0707013B D365 480B 8271 EF7D164CFA99

Ethnic girls: Some can be really hot and they have more feminine body than white girls.

So basically we are importing ethnic guys who will remain incel and are easy to mog, while ethnic girls are easy to score as a white guy

Only problem is the crime and the worse economy tbh

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 4614, rand anon and 7 others
There's no ethnic girls coming to west. The refugees are 95% men, and they're expecting to fuck the same girls we do. Now when the decent girls aren't willing to give up the goods, there's these gangrape situations. @n0rthface @TeraCope54

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 16110, Deleted member 16474 and 12 others
There's no ethnic girls coming to west. The refugees are 95% men, and they're expecting to fuck the same girls we do. Now when the decent girls aren't willing to give up the goods, there's these gangrape situations. @n0rthface @TeraCope54
There are plenty of ethnic girls too tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and hebbewem
Meanwhile the ethnic men that stay in their countries have a better gender rate
Mirin :feelswhat:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete, mewcoper, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
There are plenty of ethnic girls too tbh
Not true, and those which are are usually under tight islamic leash. You don't go around fucking with them as a non-muslim or you might wake up to your head being sawed off.

Not true, and those which are are usually under tight islamic leash. You don't go around fucking with them as a non-muslim or you might wake up to your head being sawed off.
If you study human science (dentist, medicine, biomedical) at university there will be plenty of ethnic girls there and they are high quality

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you study human science (dentist, medicine, biomedical) at university there will be plenty of ethnic girls there and they are high quality
Well too bad for me, because I don't and not looking to become a muslim anyway.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 17291 and Johanjohan
Well too bad for me, because I don't and not looking to become a muslim anyway.
Ofc you dont see any ethnic girls when you live in a small town in Finland :feelsuhh:

Canada uk australia USA has tons of them and its so easy to mog 5’6 ethnics, you feel like an NBA player ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
This forum is 80% indian right now thats why this thread isnt popping:lul::lul:

@Biggdink what is your experience as a white guy in canada?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
Ofc you dont see any ethnic girls when you live in a small town in Finland :feelsuhh:

Canada uk australia USA has tons of them and its so easy to mog 5’6 ethnics, you feel like an NBA player ngl
I don't fucking care honestly. Literally maybe 5% of the refugees are women, and they're heavily religious with overprotective family. I like European women.
N9

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, Deleted member 16834, forevergymcelling and 7 others

The thread isn't popping, because it's degenerate horsecrap.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I don't fucking care honestly. Literally maybe 5% of the refugees are women, and they're heavily religious with overprotective family. I like European women.
View attachment 1618354
Are really only 5% women? Why do I see so many ethnic girls then?

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem and BigBiceps
Ethnic guys: 5’6 on average, 4-5” average dick size and looks like this.
View attachment 1618335

Ethnic girls: Some can be really hot and they have more feminine body than white girls.

So basically we are importing ethnic guys who will remain incel and are easy to mog, while ethnic girls are easy to score as a white guy

Only problem is the crime and the worse economy tbh
Easier than ever for white guys , a normie looking white guy can slay easy af now while ethnics have to be Chad tier .

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
In Canada there are more women, in USA it's about equal in Europe it's more men

Well in USA it's mostly those hispanic border hoppers with their family, so there's more balanced amount of women.

View attachment 1618354
Let OP cope. Ethnic women are far harder to fuck white guys will only benifit from importing gook and Latina women but Arabs, blacks, Turks and pakis won’t fuck white guys en mass and will ironically remain as a staging point for the great replacement not only that but @Johanjohan says ethnics will be incel but in reality these girls he’s praying they bring end up 99% of the time ONLY dating within their own race and forming ethnic bubbles literally preventing ethnic men from being incel.

Exceptions are Latinas as they fuck blacks and whites and anything, hoes have no race loyalty whatsoever. And Asian women as they love Gigi whitu cocku and even then in Europe 99%Asian women end up never leaving their Asian bubble and end up only dating chineee

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Smoke Fanboy, Johanjohan and 1 other person
The thread isn't popping, because it's degenerate horsecrap.
It ain’t poppin because this thread is bullshit, faggot needs to leave his house no ethnic women are with white guys and no white girls are with ethnic men

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Johanjohan and BigBiceps

Most ethnics in Canada are Indian , I’m not attracted to them at all
But yea Asian girls seem very easy but I prefer white and Latinas (barely any here tho)

• +1
Most ethnics in Canada are Indian , I’m not attracted to them at all
But yea Asian girls seem very easy but I prefer white and Latinas (barely any here tho)
Yh I don’t find asian women attractive either tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Let OP cope. Ethnic women are far harder to fuck white guys will only benifit from importing gook and Latina women but Arabs, blacks, Turks and pakis won’t fuck white guys en mass and will ironically remain as a staging point for the great replacement not only that but @Johanjohan says ethnics will be incel but in reality these girls he’s praying they bring end up 99% of the time ONLY dating within their own race and forming ethnic bubbles literally preventing ethnic men from being incel.

Exceptions are Latinas as they fuck blacks and whites and anything, hoes have no race loyalty whatsoever. And Asian women as they love Gigi whitu cocku and even then in Europe 99%Asian women end up never leaving their Asian bubble and end up only dating chineee
Lmao i knew you were curry you fucking incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Quality middle eastern girls worship white guys, aka the ones at university, since they want to distance themselves from the ghetto culture.

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Lmao i knew you were curry you fucking incel :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Quality middle eastern girls worship white guys, aka the ones at university, since they want to distance themselves from the ghetto culture.
Not true. Arab women are the least likely race to date out JFL @ this cope. You could have said any race and there may be an element of truth but you mentioned the one race that wouldn’t be seen with a Kuffiar white if their lives depended on it. Your prob seeing pakis and curries with white men and even then they are with you for sex only. Curry women always go back to curry men in the end lol @ u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER, Shrek2OnDvD and Johanjohan

Cope. Ethnic female immigrants outnumber the refugees and ethnic women are more likely to have sex with local men than ethnic males are with local women.

Ethnic men don't want white girls.

Not true. Arab women are the least likely race to date out JFL @ this cope. You could have said any race and there may be an element of truth but you mentioned the one race that wouldn’t be seen with a Kuffiar white if their lives depended on it. Your prob seeing pakis and curries with white men and even then they are with you for sex only. Curry women always go back to curry men in the end lol @ u
Yes its because no white guy is interested in ethnic girls you moron. :lul::lul:

If white guys actually wanted ethnic girls it would be @Over

Wrong. Arab women frequently date out.

Yes its because no white guy is interested in ethnic girls you moron. :lul::lul:

If white guys actually wanted ethnic girls you would see it way more often

All wrong. White men prefer ethnic women.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps and Johanjohan
Wrong. Arab women frequently date out.
They don’t you fucking dumb bitch. White women are 1000101010k times more likely to date out than menas

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Johanjohan
They don’t you fucking dumb bitch. White women are 1000101010k times more likely to date out than menas
first you told me you were white now you are indian?

fucking lol at this forum, its 90% curry incels at this point

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
first you told me you were white now you are indian?

fucking lol at this forum, its 90% curry incels at this point
Keep coping you dumb faggot you’ll always be incel no ethnic girl will ever fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkthrone, Shrek2OnDvD and Johanjohan
Keep coping you dumb faggot you’ll always be incel no ethnic girl will ever fuck you
Cope you ugly incel i already have a gf since im not a 5’7 subhuman curry like you :lul:

Lmao these curry incels on this forum man
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
DEC63C42 8D76 42F4 A70D 2229255BBC9C

I want you to fuck my cousins in front of me while calling us racial slurs

• Woah
@Biggdink imagine us spending time with these 5’6 pajeets on this forum coping why they are incel

A7C6B74E 36BC 49ED 8D7F 3FAE976409EA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18340 and Deleted member 7580
Particularly Asian women (both curries and noodles) and now an increasing amount of Nigerian women.

Particularly Asian women (both curries and noodles) and now an increasing amount of Nigerian women.
In my country it’s mostly arab/persian chicks, we dont have many asians

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Wishful thinking. White women are the least likely to date or marry out.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Cope. Ethnic female immigrants outnumber the refugees and ethnic women are more likely to have sex with local men than ethnic males are with local women.

Ethnic men don't want white girls.
it depends for which country
in Sweden there is so much male refugees that the gender ratio among the young has become very unbalanced

in Sweden there is so much male refugees that the gender ratio among the young has become very unbalanced
Yes but these males are all 5’6 incels, so even if its 70/30 there are still plenty of girls

Wrong. Sweden's gender ratio is 108 males per 100 females which is nearly identical to the European average of 105 males per 100 females.

• JFL
Reactions: Cidre enjoyer
  • +1
Wrong. Sweden's gender ratio is 108 males per 100 females which is nearly identical to the European average of 105 males per 100 females.
so I was right and you were wrong, thanks for confirming

Lol I checked and the gender ratio of migrants to sweden was 51:49 in 2021

aka tons of 5’6 incels and hot girls

Uh, no dummy, you were wrong. 108 vs 105 isn't "very imbalanced", it's minor. These figures are also from 2016 at the peak of the refugee crisis.

ethnic women look terrible. The few that look good date white chads just like white women.

• JFL
ethnic women look terrible. The few that look good date white chads just like white women.
Arab/Persian girls are actually goodlooking

And you are coping hard u fucking incel, a HTN white guy with hair slays hard on tinder

Uh, no dummy, you were wrong. 108 vs 105 isn't "very imbalanced", it's minor. These figures are also from 2016 at the peak of the refugee crisis.
just ignore that I said "among the young" where it really matters

• +1
Reactions: gamma