Ethnic migration to the west is a goldmine for white guys

just ignored that I said "among the young" where it really matters
View attachment 1618687

Again, the ratio of males to females in this cohort is not significantly higher than in the rest of Europe. Note that your chart is AMONG ASYLUM SEEKERS not the general population, fucking stupid cunt.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Johanjohan
Again the ratio of msles to females in this cohort is not palpably higher than in the rest of Europe. Note that your chart is AMONG ASYLUM SEEKERS not the general population, fucking stupid cunt.
Ye hes just a coping incel

Again the ratio of msles to females in this cohort is not palpably higher than in the rest of Europe. Note that your chart is AMONG ASYLUM SEEKERS not the general population, fucking stupid cunt.
you are the most low iq user on this forum
you didnt even bother to read the article which explains that asylum seekers have caused major gender unbalance among young people + you acknlowegde that I was right and Sweden's general gender ratio is more unbalanced than other countries

I don't have more time to lose on this so I'm not going to respond to your follow messages+ you guys keep thinking that you are going to bang syrians and afghans women in fucking burkas if you want to

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Johanjohan and gamma
you didnt even bother to read the article which explains that asylum seekers have caused major gender unbalance among young people + you acknlowegde that I was right and Sweden's general gender ratio is more unbalanced than other countries

I don't have more time to lose on this so I'm not going to respond to your follow messages+ you guys keep thinking that you are going to bang syrians and afghans women in fucking burkas if you want to
Why does it even matter when they are still incel?

Even if its 30k women 70k guys, the guys will be incel while the girls are easy to slay as a white guy

you didnt even bother to read the article which explains that asylum seekers have caused major gender unbalance among young people

No, you are typing out of your ass. The article says nothing about that and neither does your chart.

You cannot and did not read the article because you don't have the reading comprehension skills to do that. You're just parroting whatever you think you heard in the alt-right hivemind you've connected your malfunctioning brain to.

+ you acknlowegde that I was right and Sweden's general gender ratio is more unbalanced than other countries

No, I did not. I said it was nonsignificantly higher back in 2016 compared to European countries. It was in fact still lower than in many Asian countries.

Thanks for letting me mentally sodomize you, it was an enioyable experience for me but not so much for you, evidently. I will always be here ready to go again if you should change your mind about running away from me.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
@Johanjohan Nigga there was a poll by @justinzayn that got pinned and a few hundred votes. Highest population here was european with an equalish split of other ethnics :Comfy:. It just seems 80% curry because they're the most obnoxious retards posting themselves or low looks indians nonstop in their usual low inhib fashion @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Biggdink and justinzayn
@Johanjohan Nigga there was a poll by @justinzayn that got pinned and a few hundred votes. Highest population here was european with an equalish split of other ethnics :Comfy:. It just seems 80% curry because they're the most obnoxious retards posting themselves or low looks indians nonstop in their usual low inhib fashion @Biggdink
Stop coping, its indians who think they are ”med” or larping.
just check ratings threads, its 80% indians.

A white guy has no reason to be on this website unless he is psl3.
DDDED5F9 3C5A 4257 B4DB FF6549FB69C2

• +1
Reactions: Biggdink
No, you are typing out of your ass. The article says nothing about that and neither does your chart.

You cannot and did not read the article because you don't have the reading comprehension skills to do that. You're just parroting whatever you think you heard in the alt-right hivemind you've connected your malfunctioning brain to.
"But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University."

This proves my original claim was correct, there is a major gender unbalance among the young, you were wrong I was right
In the general population this is also shown to a lesser degree, almost all countries on this list have more females than males except a small minority of countries with Sweden in it

This was very easy but now I'll seriously stop responding.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao
Stop coping, its indians who think they are ”med” or larping.
just check ratings threads, its 80% indians.

A white guy has no reason to be on this website unless he is psl3.
View attachment 1618710
There’s more white guys in my pms asking for advice than ethnics, but sure :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Johanjohan
ethnics are taking over

its a 1 to 50 ethnic male to white women ratio and they not at they home country so they can be more low inhib to approach

• JFL
ethnics are taking over

its a 1 to 50 ethnic male to white women ratio and they not at they home country so they can be more low inhib to approach
Yet they are all incel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and traveler
"But the country now has 123 boys for every 100 girls in this age group, according to Valerie Hudson of Texas A&M University."

Said literally no source ever in your post.

This proves my original claim was correct, there is a major gender unbalance among the young, you were wrong I was right

Literally nothing in here about that.

In the general population this is also shown to a lesser degree, almost all countries on this list have more females than males except a small minority of countries with Sweden in it

This was very easy but now I'll seriously stop responding.

No country has more females than males in the young cohorts.

Immigrants are 99% males
How many women you see here?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 16474
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
No self respecting white guy wants to fuck an ethnic girl
Having more eye sores around ruins my mood
The vibrational energy in a place occupied by entirely non poor whites is simply not comparable to the energy in a place occupied by ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Darkthrone, forevergymcelling and traveler
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER
Nope
It's 85/15 in my country and most women are over 25

Most of them come in Italy with boats
The vast majority

African women are ugly.

This thread is stupid asf
Ok im not talking about italy since its a poor shithole full of poverty

Do you think the migrants in Canada comes with banana boats? There are tons of women.

they is fucking the local women

Incorrect.

Other way around. Local chads fuck immigrant girls.

"Only three out of ten immigrant women and nearly two out of ten immigrant men were in relationships with Swedes after five years."

Incorrect.

Other way around.

"Only three out of ten immigrant women and nearly two out of ten immigrant men were in relationships with Swedes after five years."
2 out of 10 is fucking the local females

check out the rates for rest of europe and america

No self respecting white guy wants to fuck an ethnic girl
Having more eye sores around ruins my mood
The vibrational energy in a place occupied by entirely non poor whites is simply not comparable to the energy in a place occupied by ethnics

Spoken like a true non-white pretending to be white.

In fact white men prefer ethnic women.

Gw9CIEq.png

2 out of 10 is fucking the local females

check out the rates for rest of europe and america

Less than 2 out of 10. Versus 3 out of 10 ethnic girls fucking local men.

In America its even more jarring, ethnic girls fuck white men at even higher ratios.

Ok im not talking about italy since its a poor shithole full of poverty

Do you think the migrants in Canada comes with banana boats? There are tons of women.
Even in other european countries most immigrants are males

Get a grip on reality

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
Even in other european countries most immigrants are males

Get a grip on reality
Yes but there are still plenty of women aswell.

Like I said, its good that there are ethnic guys since they are 5’6 and easy to mog

Yes but there are still plenty of women aswell.

Like I said, its good that there are ethnic guys since they are 5’6 and easy to mog
This 5'6 thing only applies to curries and asians, that is what you have in Canada
Blacks and arabs aren't so short and low T like asians
Most immigrants in Europe are blacks and arabs, look at France

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD and Johanjohan
This 5'6 thing only applies to curries and asians, that is what you have in Canada
Blacks and arabs aren't so short and low T like asians
Most immigrants in Europe are blacks and arabs, look at France
Yes most black and arab migrants are 5’6, you are retarded man.

Just check the height stats from these countries or just go to a city and heightmog them :feelsuhh:

Yes most black and arab migrants are 5’6, you are retarded man.

Just check the height stats from these countries or just go to a city and heightmog them :feelsuhh:
Black women are ugly anyways
Even if men get no pussy, there's no "goldmine" for white men

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and Johanjohan
Spoken like a true non-white pretending to be white.

In fact white men prefer ethnic women.

Gw9CIEq.png
Dating app data where the majority of the men are subhuman since they can't find a girl irl
Obviously those men are going to respond to Asian women who message them first since Asian women are more forgiving of failos which white women will not accept

Dating app data where the majority of the men are subhuman since they can't find a girl irl
Obviously those men are going to respond to Asian women who message them first since Asian women are more forgiving of failos which white women will not accept

Cope.

Dating apps are how the majority of relationships form and how most sexual encounters happen.

Dating apps are notoriously more difficult for subhumans than IRL approaching. Chad dominates dating apps and he prefers Asians. I can also show non-dating app data such as experiments on random university alumni that shows a preference among all races of men for ethnic women.

Also, white men in interracial relationships are rated as more attractive than white men who settled for white women. Asian women are LESS accepting of low quality white men, compared with white women.

Less than 2 out of 10. Versus 3 out of 10 ethnic girls fucking local men.

In America its even more jarring, ethnic girls fuck white men at even higher ratios.
in america the ratio is like 8 ethnic male to 50 white women rotation fucking

• JFL
Reactions: traveler
Cope.

Dating apps are how the majority of relationships form and how most sexual encounters happen.

Dating apps are notoriously more difficult for subhumans than IRL approaching. Chad dominates dating apps and he prefers Asians. I can also show non-dating app data such as experiments on random university alumni that shows a preference among all races of men for ethnic women.

Also, white men in interracial relationships are rated as more attractive than white men who settled for white women. Asian women are LESS accepting of low quality white men, compared with white women.
Okay then I will just speak for myself instead and say that I am anti immigration because I am only interested in white women

Okay then I will just speak for myself instead and say that I am anti immigration because I am only interested in white women

99% sure you are a white female though
And that's not a reason to be against immigration. No one is forcing anybody to get with nonwhite females, although that is what will increasingly happen naturally of course as their numbers increase.

99% sure you are a white female though
And that's not a reason to be against immigration. No one is forcing anybody to get with nonwhite females, although that is what will increasingly happen naturally of course as their numbers increase.
The extra ethnic men competing for the pool of white women that remains the same is what I am against
Since men can compensate for a lack of looks by attaining status, every male is effectively a competitor even if they're subhuman looking

• +1
Reactions: gamma
The extra ethnic men competing for the pool of white women that remains the same is what I am against

That's mathematically indefensible. The number of extra ethnic men competing for white women is relatively small, while the number of white men who will go for ethnic women is comparatively much larger. For every ethnic who prefers white women that will be gained, you will also lose white male competitors for white women, who will seek ethnic women.

Also, white women are less likely to get in to relationships with ethnics. Which should be a selling point for them, if you like them so much. How can you value white women if you simultaneosly believe that they will get with ethnics?

Since men can compensate for a lack of looks by attaining status, every male is effectively a competitor even if they're subhuman looking

Except they're not a competitor if they don't prefer white women.

Last edited:
  • +1
There's no ethnic girls coming to west. The refugees are 95% men, and they're expecting to fuck the same girls we do. Now when the decent girls aren't willing to give up the goods, there's these gangrape situations. @n0rthface @TeraCope54
The media shows mainly the dudes lol. Why would an ethnic girls travel with desperate sex driven men who have nothing to lose. They usually travel first and then meet up with their ethnic women that are their.

• +1
Again, the ratio of males to females in this cohort is not significantly higher than in the rest of Europe. Note that your chart is AMONG ASYLUM SEEKERS not the general population, fucking stupid cunt.
That still begs the question where the fuck are the women refugees. Shouldn't it be 50 50.

That still begs the question where the fuck are the women refugees. Shouldn't it be 50 50.

They're coming in slowly. A lot of women get married young in those parts of the world to rich man harems. Plus Asian countries have unbalanced sex ratios to begin with.

That's mathematically unsupported. The number of extra ethnic men competing for white women is relatively small, while the number of white men who will go for ethnic women is comparatively much larger. For every ethnic who prefers white women thst will be gained, you will also lose white male competitors for white women.

Also, white women are less likely to get in to relationships with ethnics. Which should be a selling point for them, if you like them so much. How can you value white women if you simultaneosly believe that they will get with ethnics?

I like their looks, I believe they need to be protected from themselves because of the retarded decisions that they make
If you get them young enough you can train them and get them to support the idea of a white ethnostate but if left to make decisions based on what the media tells them is cool they are liable to fuck an ethnic that's a nobody just because they like the rap song of some famous ethnic.
I hate the idea of white girls fucking subhuman white "badboys" also but adding ethnics into the mix (who 90% of the time try to run badboy game) is an unnecessary annoyance imo

And to address your first paragraph, I had not thought of that before but if the stats are true then it is refreshing

That's mathematically indefensible. The number of extra ethnic men competing for white women is relatively small, while the number of white men who will go for ethnic women is comparatively much larger. For every ethnic who prefers white women that will be gained, you will also lose white male competitors for white women, who will seek ethnic women.

You are a really good poster tbh

• Love it
Reactions: Detona
Ethnic guys: 5’6 on average, 4-5” average dick size and looks like this.
View attachment 1618335

Ethnic girls: Some can be really hot and they have more feminine body than white girls.

So basically we are importing ethnic guys who will remain incel and are easy to mog, while ethnic girls are easy to score as a white guy

Only problem is the crime and the worse economy tbh
White racemixing with ethnics = Amerimutt meme

You make zero sense. If a man is a subhuman their automatically off the radar and invisible :ROFLMAO:, and also even if the ethnics land some some subhuman women good riddance, you only care about the prime Stacies whom most of these inbred low iq migrants won't land.I say its a win for you.