Evangelion 3.0+1.0 just got delayed AGAIN

Papal_Guard

Papal_Guard

Solstice

brb the longer this year drags on the more ropefuel appears
fuck china I want to beat up chinks for cucking me of the one good thing that was supposed to come out this year
if I ever spot a chink in my hometown I will lynch them from my 40+-foot tall tree that sits infront of my house
LRnCiWE

• JFL
Reactions: Somalipirate
never watched evangelon tbh

:rage::rage: niggas jacked my thread

Ok, but who cares
REI IS BEST GIRL, FUCK ASUKANIGGERS

• +1
Reactions: CopingBlackcel
Is it on netflix

My Brother watched it and he can't stop playing that fucking Fly me to the moon shit over and over again, what a fucking faggot he is.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Somalipirate, Nosecel, Justttt and 1 other person
good song tho

holy fuck, i don't even remember what happened the last 2 films, I know Anno fucked everything with the third one, it's irredeemable now, like close set eyes

• +1
Reactions: FailedAbortion
holy fuck, i don't even remember what happened the last 2 films, I know Anno fucked everything with the third one, it's irredeemable now, like close set eyes
60% of 3.0 was nothing but just Shinji staring at walls, playing the piano etc, nothing of meaning, they could've atleast made some backstory as to how they kept Shinji in a fucking cryopod for 14 years my dude

• +1
Reactions: WannaBeA6
YAHAHHFASDUHYGFHAWDSFHUADASHUIF UDSAFUIHSADUIJHFUIJHSAEDFJ ISADJFHSAA I was so hyped that it was actually coming out this year

Hoping it all makes sense in the end but yea the first three are just action films and not philosophical or psychological like the og

cant stand the animation, ill watch it after finishing fate stay night

Only watch the first temp tbh

Is it about thay dino pussy waifu?

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.png

1.jpg

1.jpg

1.png